Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Oh Geez

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring next to me. Shit, I have to go to school. After the stunt I pulled yesterday I don't think I will survive today, I have no idea what got in to me that made me that brave towards Patricia, but I don't think I have it in me today.

I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, I took a quick shower just to get my eyes to open and stood in front of my dresser only in my towel. I picked my blue and red striped t-shirt and my red cropped pants and threw them onto the bed, I am really taking my time this morning, I really really don't want to go to school.

I almost died when I closed the dresser door and found Brian standing there with his phone in hand. "What the fuck Brian! Get out!"

He looked up from his phone and stared at me with his mouth half hanging open, "Err... Zacky sent me here to drop you off to school"

"Well I'm getting dressed, now get out!" I pushed him out and closed my bedroom door. Geez! The guys have really no sense of privacy and courtesy to knock!

I sighed, first Zacky and now Brian taking me to school. Might as well kill me now.

***


I still remembered what happened last night, after my mom got home. She looked happy, but I just feel like something isn't right. Is my mom dating again? I mean, come on. The divorce was only 4 months ago! How can my mom bounce back like a freaking superball?

"You okay?" I felt Brian's gaze, we're now riding in his car.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I asked back, looking straight forward

"You looked... I don't know, sad? I mean I remember you a few years ago, you literally were bouncing off walls. What happened in high school that turned you into such a snooze?" He laughed. I know he meant good, but with my condition right now I took it really hard. Am I really?

"It's you guys" I muttered under my breath

"What's that?"

"Nothing, it's just a lot of school work is really killing me, I'm swamped"

"Hey, I know you well enough to know that that's a lie, but if you don't want to share that's fine" He shot me a grin, it's true though... The guys all knew me too well for me to hide all this secret hatred towards them.

I didn't say anything else and just continue staring at the road.

"Why did you say yes to Zacky when he asked you to drive me to school?" I turned his way

"Because he told me that he's having the world's worst headache so I volunteered, he didn't ask me Mel"

Oh how sweet, now how am I supposed to continue hating you, Brian?

***


This morning I managed to escape Patricia's wrath because she was busy hazing other unfortunate kids like me. I went straight into geography and took my usual seat, in the very back. Mr. Fitz was talking about our mid-term project which is going to be done in pairs. I hate working in groups. Because usually I ended up doing all the work and the other guys would just enjoy the finished result.

"Melanie?" Mr. Fitz called my name, so I raised my hand.

"Ah, there you are, you will be partnering with Mr. Ross here"

Fuck! Out of all the people in this class, I have to be paired up with Ethan Ross?! I think God is deliberately trying to get me killed. You see, Ethan Ross, the quarterback of the school football team, is Patricia's on and off boyfriend. I groaned and took my stuff so I can move up front next to Ethan, which looks less than interested as well.

"Hey"

"Hey" I said back, not really looking at his face.

"So... How are we going to do this? I was thinking that you do all the thing and I'll help?" He smirked

Oh Geez.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates in one day?! Oh I must be on a roll here! :D I think this story is progressing too slow... What do you guys think? Help? Thank you to Terry1491 for commenting!