Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Brotherly Love

"Hey you!"

I heard Patricia's screeching voice across the hall, I know she's calling me but I kept on walking. Then I felt a tug and a sound of a ripped fabric. I gasped in terror as I realized my top was half ripped and people can see my back.

"What the fuck? What the hell did you do that for?!" I turned around and pulling

"That's what you get for flirting with my man! You skanky little tramp" She shoved me and I stumbled backwards and fell on my butt. My bag and books are scattered around the floor and people started to circle us.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I tried getting up while covering my ripped shirt

"I know you were all over Ethan this morning, get your filthy paws off my boyfriend, do you understand bitch?" She pushed me back down and walked away. I was on the verge of tears, not because I was scared, but because I was so mad and angry. I can't believe she would actually physically attack me, all these time it was just bitching and calling names, never in my life have I ever been treated like this.

I stood up and ran towards her, and without thinking ahead I pulled Patricia's hair until she fell backwards. She screamed bloody murder and cussing all over.

"YOU BITCH! YOU ARE SO GOING TO DIE FOR THIS!" She stood up and tried to grab me, I avoided her arm and she stumbled forward, then suddenly the crowd dispersed and I saw Mr. Figs, the principal, standing between Patricia and I.

"You two. In my office. Now!" He pointed both of us and pointed the hall. Shit! This is going to go to my record, I have never been called to the principal's office... Ever. Now my long streak is going to end because of this artificial made bitch. Mr. Figs pushed the door open and ushered us in, we took a seat across his table and looked away from each other.

"Now would any of you mind telling me what the hell is going on?" He hits his table, startling both of us.

"She pushed me down, ripping my shirt in half" I said turning around, showing him my ripped collar

"And why the hell would you do that, Ms. Allen" He turned his attention to Patricia, who's now fidgeting in her seat

"She's lying! I would never do that to her Mr. Figs" She cried, ugh she's such a drama queen.

"I'm not! There are hundreds of kinds that saw what happened, I can assure you that I came to school with a shirt, not half a shirt" I scolded her, which earned me an even bitchier look from Patricia

"I'm going to call your parents, this has gone beyond limits. We do not tolerate physical violence in this school!"

"My parents are out of town" I said, obviously lying because mom would kill me if she had to leave work just to be summoned here because of my stupid fight with Patricia.

"Who's your guardian while your parents are away?" He looked at me while holding his phone, about to call our parents.

"My brother, Zacky" And the moment I said his name, Patricia sat up straight and stared at me with her stupid fake eyelashes.

He went to make his call, I swear I can feel Patricia's gaze on me for the whole time we're being held here until our guardian comes.

I was almost falling asleep when I heard the door slammed open, I saw Zacky, Brian and Johnny coming in with concerned looks on their faces.

"What's going on?" Zacky asked me, grabbing me and inspected my body. I didn't say anything just give Patricia the look and Zacky soon followed.

"Hello, you must be Melanie's brother, I'm Charles Figs, the school principal"

"What the hell happened to Melanie?" Zacky ignored Mr. Figs' handshake and went straight to the case

"Melanie here got into a fight with Ms. Allen, she pulled Melanie's collar and it ripped" Mr. Figs pointed at Patricia who is now staring at the guys with her mouth hanging open

"Why the hell would you do that?" Zacky asked her flustered and she quickly snapped back to reality after almost getting yelled at by Zacky.

"She was flirting with my boyfriend" She said in her high pitched voice, defending herself

"And you ripped her clothes off?! What kind of human being are you?"

"I wasn't trying to rip-"

"Then what were you trying to do?!" This time Brian cut her off, leaving her speechless and on the verge of tearing up.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to" Patricia looked down to her fake nails

"Well sorry wouldn't erase the humiliation you've caused my sister would it? Next time think before you do something, if that's even possible for you without you hurting yourself" Zacky hissed

OH SNAP!

"Come on Melanie, we're going home"

And with that we left, leaving Patricia scared and humiliated, crying in Mr. Figs' office. God, I realized sometimes Zacky isn't that bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last one for today, I have a 7:30 AM class tomorrow :'( college sucks! But thanks for those who commented! Changed the layout for you guys, I found the previous one a bit too hard to read. Comments are appreciated! This was inspired by Jellybean Swag's comment ;-)