Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

No Shit Sherlock?

“Mel, are you really okay?” Brian asked me as we drove back home, he was sitting with me in the back seat

“Yeah, I’m fine, I just need to change it’s really uncomfortable wearing a half ripped t-shirt” I shot him a forced smile, if only you guys know this is all your fault.

“What happened anyway? Who started it? I mean that girl wont just push you for no reason would she?” Zacky turned his attention to me, facing away from the road

“I got partnered with her boyfriend for geography class, then she just started bitching at me for no reason”

“Does she do that often? Bullying you?” Brian turned my face towards him

Oh like I can answer that, if I say yes then they all would bombard me with questions that I really don’t want to answer. And I absolutely cannot say that it is all because of them. Then suddenly Brian scooted closer to me and wrapped me in his big arms. He kissed the top of my head and hugged me tight.

"Don't worry Mel, I wont let anything happen to you, none of us will. Tell us if anything happens, we will be there faster than the speed of light" He grinned and let go

"Thanks Bri, but really, I'm totally fine" I blushed and turned away

It's no secret that I've always had a little crush on Brian, I mean... Have you seen the guy? He's practically God! But he's not only that, the thing that really attracts me is the way he treats people. He always have people's best interest at heart and would do anything for the people that he care about, like me this morning. But isn't it cliche? Me falling in love with my brother's best friend? Yep, besides, it would be illegal anyway, I'm still 17 and he's 23. Oh what is wrong with me, why am I thinking about Brian?! He's my brother's best friend, and practically also my brother. I shouldn't have been thinking about him.

"Mel?" Brian's voice snapped me back to reality

"Huh?"

"We're here, aren't you getting off?" He laughed at me, I rolled my eyes at him and hopped off the car.

"Hey, we're going to practice for a while here, is that okay with you?" Zacky asked me as we got into the house, I just nodded in return and went upstairs to my room. Soon enough I was drifting off to sleep.

***


Zacky's POV

I really don't know what's going on with Melanie, ever since she started high school she became this gloomy and dark person. I don't think I've ever seen her smile since then.

"Dude, what's up with Melanie? She looks... So emo-sih lately" Johnny took a seat next to me, we're now in our basement, a little studio my mom made for us to practice years ago

"I don't know man, that's what I've been thinking since we drive back home"

"Maybe she's having problems at school?" Brian piped in and I looked at him with an 'are you fucking kidding me?' look

"No shit Sherlock?" Johnny retorted

"I need to find out what's wrong with her, I feel bad for not knowing what's going on in her life. Do you think I should talk to her?" I asked Brian, who's now tuning his guitar

"Do you really think she would open up to you? She's a teenage girl, I don't think she would open up to her big brother about anything" He rolled his eyes, though he has a point.

"I think she kept a journal"

I know snooping around for her personal journal isn't something that anyone would recommend when dealing with a teenage girl, but I think it's the only thing that can help me solve Melanie's problems. And I really hope I'm doing the right thing here.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one sucked cause I got into a nasty fight in the middle of writing this chapter, but rest assured that the next chapter would be exciting! Comments and Subscriptions are VEEERRRYYY MUCH needed! And to all you silent readers, pleaseee comment! I wont bite ;-)