Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Smitten

Brian's POV

"I'm gonna go straight to Matt's okay, you sure you're okay being here alone? You can always come with me?" I asked Melanie, I'm dropping her off back at the house after she accompanied me to get a new phone.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks for lunch Brian, I'm so stuffed!" She shot me a wide smile, damn she's so pretty when she does that

"Alright, I'm gonna go now. I'll see you around" I waved her and drove away.

I let out a breath of relief, I didn't realize I was so tense the whole time. I arrived at Matt's shortly after, since we all live close to one another. I thought today was going to be an awkward trip to the mall, like she wont talk to me or just give me fake smiles and short answers but today actually went great. After we went to the phone store, she insisted that I get the new iPhone, I asked her whether she wanted lunch, surprisingly she was excited to get lunch with me. I still can remember how it went.

"Seriously! Just get an iPhone, so we can talk easily with those free call apps thingy" She dragged me inside an Apple store. Huh... She wants to talk to me... That's nice to hear.

"Okay okay, fine. Let's go find the Apple guy" We both walked around to fine the store clerk

"Hey, can you help us?" Melanie asked a girl with an Apple Store polo shirt.

"Sure- Oh my God! You're Synyster Gates..." She covered her mouth and her eyes was bulging out

"Uh huh... Yeah, can you help us" I blushed, I still can never get used to these kind of attention

"Of course, yes, what do you need? We have the new iPad in store, the new iPod and the new iPhone" She led us to the table with all the products

We asked for a black iPhone, set it up and paid as soon as we get it because the store clerk was starting to creep me out. After we got the phone, we went out and just walked around the mall.

"So where do you wanna go?"

She smiled and shook her hear, "I don't know, where do you wanna go?"

"How about lunch? Are you hungry?"

She grinned and bob her head up and down, agreeing with me. She held my arms and we both walked into an Italian restaurant, Pepenero.


"Brian, are you there?" Johnny waved his hand in front of my face

"Yeah, sorry. Where were we?"

"Your solo, man what's up with you today? You seemed distracted" Matt stood up and sat next to me

"I just have a lot on my mind, I can't get her out of my head"

"Her?" Zacky piped in, scooting closer to me

Shit. Shit. SHIT! Did I say 'her'? Oh fuck what am I going to say now...

"Is everything okay with Michelle?" Zacky asked again

Michelle? Oh right... Michelle.

"Yeah we're fine, just a little bumps here and there. We're trying to fix stuff between us" Its true though, we're going to a huge bump in our relationship.

"Don't worry man, it's gonna be fine. Do you need time or something?" Matt patted my back, the greatest thing about the guys here is that they understand each other's needs so we don't have to demand understanding or feel like none of us cared.

"Nah, I'm fine. Let's start over guys"

***


Melanie's POV

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" I screamed into my pillow, I still couldn't believe what just happened. I sighed, this shouldn't be happening! He's like my brother, I'm not supposed to feel all of these feelings!

"Melanie? Are you okay?" My mom suddenly burst into my room

"I'm fine mom, sorry. What are you doing?" I asked, pointing the apron on her neck

"I'm making pizza, you wanna join me?"

"Sure mom" I hopped off my bed, joining her into the kitchen.

Ugh, thank God. I need a good distraction and I think making pizza with my mom is the only thing that could take my mind off of Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heheeeee~ Brian is smitten! Comments, subscriptions and recommendations are very much appreciated guys!