Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Insanity

Brian's POV

We have just arrived in Sacramento for the weekend, something about a charity concert that we would be attending. The charity committee was super nice for hooking us and our crew at the Hilton hotel. Once we are settled in our rooms, I called room service straight away. We all woke up at 5 in the morning here and we haven't got the chance to eat anything AT ALL. I was staying with Matt while the other guys are placed in a bigger room.

Right now I'm channel hopping, but my mind is wandering somewhere else. Is it wrong that I miss Melanie? After the whole Fifa game night, I didn't see her for another week and now I feel like I wanna see her. This is insane, I'm having all these mixed feelings every time someone mentioned her name or just whenever she's around. I feel like I'm going crazy here.

"Hey dude, you okay?" Matt asked when he got out from the bathroom

"Fine, really tired. Why the fuck do we have to go that early? We're doing nothing here anyway"

"Ask the charity guys, I'm as tired as you are. Especially after the night that Val and I had-"

"Okay! I don't need to hear that" I cut him off before I hear something that will scar me for life. Matt just laughed and walked out of our room, saying something about Jimmy and Zacky.

I checked my phone, I texted Michelle earlier telling her that I've landed. But so far I haven't gotten any texts or calls from her. Lately I felt like being with Michelle is like being with nobody, she's so ignorant and she doesn't care about me. Last week she went ape shit because I went home at 11 after practicing at Matt's house. She accused me of cheating, sleeping around and drinking all night long. I just stood there quiet, a million things went through my mind and one of them is slapping the shit out of her to shut her up. I knew right then and there this relationship between Michelle and I aren't healthy, like 'we're so insane, I would actually kill you' insane.

I saw Melanie's name on my contacts, I hesitated for a bit then I decided to text her.

To: Melanie Baker
Hey Mel, it's Brian. How are u? We all just got here in Sacramento, sucks to be up so early :(

I regretted my decision the moment I sent the text, I must've looked like a complete fool texting a 17 year old girl asking how is she doing. Shit, stupid early flight! My brain must've been messed up for waking up way too early. I toss my phone aside, not wanting to know whether she replied or not. Cause if she doesn't, that would be so fucking embarrassing.

Then I heard a beep. I got a text message. Shit my heart is pounding! I feel like a 15 year old teenager. I got up and grab my phone from the other side of the room, and I slowly look at the screen.

1 new text message

Shit.

I unlocked it and I opened the message application, then there it was. Melanie's name in bold is on the very top of my list of text messages.

From: Melanie Baker
Hey! I didn't expect to hear from you Bri, you should get some rest so you can kick ass tonight :) Good luck Brian!

I replied almost immediately, I was so excited that I got to talk to her.

To: Melanie Baker
Alright, I'll text you later Mel. Have a great day! :)

After 5 minutes, she replied wishing that I'd have a great day as well. Seriously, right now I am feeling like I just won the lottery over a simple text that probably meant nothing to Melanie. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

***


Melanie's POV

I can't believe Brian just texted me, I was in the middle of doing my math homework and on the verge of exploding, Brian texted me saying that he just got to Sacramento. It's like so out of nowhere and now I'm freaking out! This isn't right, I know it isn't. First, he's 6 years older than me, Second, he's my brother's best friend and third, HE'S DATING MICHELLE!

Does this count as cheating? If it is then I wont be able to live with myself. The one thing that I cannot stand, besides racist, are liars. And if Brian is cheating because of ME? Its like... I'm at loss of words. At this point, I really hate not having friends because I have no one to talk to or ask for advice. I definitely can't talk to my mom or Zacky, cause they would just go berserk knowing that I'm having these feelings for Brian.

I need something to take my mind of this madness. I need something that would completely take my mind off this and would completely occupy me.

I need to stop thinking about Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So... I just finished my mid-term exam week!! YEEEHAAA! I feel soooooooo relieved and relaxed! Also I booked a ticket to fly home for 2 whole weeks! I cannot wait to see my family and my boyfriend, gosh, I miss them so much. Sorry for rambling guys, but please I need feedbacks! Is this story going too slow for you guys? Or is it going completely nowhere?

Comments are greatly appreciated! :D