Johnny, The Candied Apple

Johnny, the Candied Apple, and the Seductrous Beauty Products

So one day, Johnny, the candied apple, had gone out to grab some goodies for his delicious girlfriend, Lolly, the lollipop. When suddenly he got a mysterious phone call from her saying that she was in dier need of some help. Then click. She was gone. So with his delightful bag of goodies he tries to hurry back to rescue Lolly. So he's traveling on the glazed yellow road when he is suddenly stopped by a bus filled with model-like beauty products and they tried to seduce Johnny with their fake-ass, unsweetening beauty.Ms. Mascara pranced out with her many bristles and she flaunted and teased with her long perfect eyelashes and winked at Johnny. Next, Lady Lipstick hopped out and stood out with her brilliant redness and her short skirt showed off her long muscular legs. Then, Ms. Compact Mirror popped her round baby face out, which Johnny saw his own face in and it made him blush. Ms. Mascara stepped closer and ran one of her sleek bristles down the middle of his chest and Lady Lipstick put her smooth thigh up against Johnny and then Ms. Compact Mirror put him in a trance with his own reflection. Lady Lipstick spoke with her luscious lips and said, "Hi there Mr. Candy Apple. We're all alone on this big bus, will you please ride with us? Or ride on us?" Then she moved in closer to kiss him but he pushed them all away heroicly and spoke with great wisdom, "No way man! My girlfriend needs help and I love her dude! Back off..." So Johnny, the Candied Apple, continued his journey on the glazed yellow road home. JOhnny began to run for fear that something terrible may have happened to his precious Lollyand after having been around those ho bag beauty products Johnny realized how much he loved his beautiful, all-natural lollipop and was even hearing wedding bells now that he felt such love for Lolly. So Johnny began running even faster! Hopping over skittles skuttling across the glaze yellow road. Until finally he reached his ginger bread house and he hopped inside his cookie door. He yelled, "Lolly! Where are you?! Are you okay?!" Lolly came frome the kitchen smiling, but crying grape juice at the same time. For a second Johnny was confused but then Lolly spoke, "I'm sorry I freaked you out honey but I just wanted you to get here quickly. I have some news. Wonderful news! I'm pregnant! We're going to have a little treat running around the house!" Johnny dropped the bag of goddies he forgot he even had in his hand and ran to his beautiful Lolly and kissed her sweet lips and then her soft belly and then he got on one candied knee and asked Lolly to be his wife. They lived happily ever after! Putting corndogs in donuts for all of eternity and producing a million little chocolate Chips!
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought of this after having watched Adventure Time for like a Jillian hours and then i just sat on my couch for two hours staring at nail polish and dreaming about Lady Rainicorn. Yep that's how a genius gets their ideas. True story. ~Ruby-Jean XOXO