Status: Guys, just so you know. I am not deleting stories i am simply moving them! So, just check out my other stories and you'll find the other oneshots there!

Untitled

Lazy Days - Justin Hills

After the party last night i'd like to lay in bed all day, but of course the Justin Hills wouldn't let me do that. "This is what i get when i'm finally back from tour? A lazy girlfriend, Megan get up!" He whined
I turned around and groaned. "I have the worst hangover and this is what i get? A whiney boyfriend?
You should come with some coffee and ice cream now." I cried dramatically. "Fine, but you have to get up after this." He looked at me and sighed. "Yay, i love yooooou." I said with a high pitch voice completely forgetting about my hangover and the banging in my head and groaned falling into the pillows..

After a couple of minutes He reappeared at the door with ice cream and coffee. "Justin, i love you so much right now, c'mere." He skillfully walked towards the bed holding both the coffee and ice cream without falling over all the pillows that had fallen to the floor. I gave him a peck on the side of his mouth and he gasped "I don't get a real kiss.?" "Oops i missed, well not really i have the worst morning breath." "I don't care you won't get the coffee if i don't get a kiss." I sat up reaching for the coffee cup and he just leaned back holding his arms up in the air away from me. "Fine, but i stiiink." He leaned a bit closer his arms not as high as before. I snatched the coffee cup from him and he looked at me with a sigh. "Fine be that way." "Psh, you love me." "Not that much right now. Hmph" I dramatically gasped "Then you will never get a kiss from me again!" "Fine!" He hmph'ed again. After finishing the coffee i stared at the ice cream longingly, he smirked. "You won't get it. I didn't get my kiss." "But but but." I cried. "Juuuustiiin." he looked at me and smirked again "You're so cute." i blushed and looked at him ah gosh i never knew what to reply as he complimented me, because i couldn't exactly say that he was cute back... "Says Mr.Perfect." "Aha, trying to flirt me into giving you the ice cream?" That was so not true, couldn't i compliment him back? "Justiiiiin, i wasn't lying. You're seriously perfect." "Pff, whatever." He looked around the room trying to look tough and hide his blush. Taking the opportunity i took the ice cream and giggled at his surprised look. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" He tackled me down into the bed full of pillows, the ice cream dropped down on the floor and the plate clinked. I let out a little screech as he tackled me into all the pillows hugging my waist tightly. "Justin." "I" "Have" "To Get" "Ready" i mumbled between kisses. "I don't caaaare, you are mine today." "But i don't want to look like shit." He looked down at me and smiled "You never look like shit, you're beautiful." I blushed again and dug my head into his neck hugging him closer. "I love you..." "I love you too _____..." He said looking into my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was all for this one shot, i seriously loved it and i'm going to read it over and over. I'll be waiting for messages for new one shots that i can write!