Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Winter 2010

"Mr. Nazari, did you or did you not murder the Johanson family?" the female officer inquired.

I smiled and folded my hands. "I have no idea who this 'Johanson family' is." I replied in my thick middle eastern accent.

I knew they were on to me. I would have to flee form Africa now. I was never this sloppy I had my routine and it got fucked up. I remember that night perfectly. The Johanson family was vacationing in South Africa. They were staying at a Marriott hotel and they would leave the resort occasionally to go on safaris or sightsee or go to dinner. What typical tourists would do. I usually go for tourists because it's tougher for family to find them. I stalked the family for the whole week they were staying. I was their driver so I always had an eye on what they were doing until the last night they were there. They arranged to have me take them to a seafood grill but instead I took them to an abandoned warehouse. They all had worried looks but Mr. Johanson kept a cool face and calmly asked where we were. I didn't answer and exited the car and knocked them out one by one. There were separate rooms in the warehouse so they all had a room to themselves.

The first victim was the youngest, a 21 year old girl. I never killed children, that was where I crossed the line. The whole week the 21 year old daughter known as Catherine, checked me out and tried very hard to get into my pants. Every family, weather it was a mother, daughter, aunt, and sometimes even a male, came on to me. I had a je ne sais que about me. As you might know, almost every serial killer is handsome and charming. No woman could deny me with my dark eyes, tan built body, black curls, and 6'3 frame. I flashed her a pearly smile and she sized me with a worried face. She then did the typical 'you don't have to do this'. I wasn't taking it. As she was tied to the table, I ran the knife from her cheek to where her heart was and plunged the knife into it. She then spurted blood and I felt a sadistic smile creep on my face. I repeated the forceful stabs in her right breast, stomach, and finally slashed her jugular. I then got my scissor and cut a lock of her bleach blonde hair and put it into a ziplock labeled Catherine L. Johanson.

I moved onto the next, Mrs. Johanson. As I entered the room I asked for her name and she spit in my face. I chocked her untill she struggled her name out which sounded like Diana. I labeled her bag and cut a dirty blond curl. She was shaking and her brown eyes started to tear as she screamed. I was more violent with her, slashing her everywhere. I finished with her husband, Tom with the same procedure when I heard a car pull up. I rushed to clean up and put the bodies in body bags and into the trunk. I then drove to a dock where a swamp was and fed the bodies to the alligators.

After I was satisfied with the murders and my dark passenger was at bay, I returned to my mansion to file away the locks of hair, my trophies. As I put away Catherine L. Johanson and Diana B. Marco-Johanson I went to find Thomas R. Johanson. I couldn't find the bag and I started to panic. I emptied my briefcase and searched my car. I left it in the warehouse. I decided to get it the next morning but as I pulled up I saw an investigation and it was too late. That's how I ended up here.

My lawyer got me off the hook and I wasn't kept in the county jail for the night.

"Mr. Nazari, you really have to keep yourself out of trouble. Your always at the wrong place at the wrong time." Mr. Robinson, my lawyer said.

"I told you, this wild girl gave me her address, it happened to be the warehouse so I got worried and looked around for her and found the bag. I decided to stay out of it so I dropped it and went home. I'm sticking to my story because that is what happened." I snapped.

I fed him the lie and he believed it. We parted ways and I rushed back to my mansion and packed to leave for Italy that night. I rushed to the airport and got the first flight to Sorrento. When I arrived, I instantly went looking for a villa over the beach. I was a sucker for a nice view and everything top of the line. I fell in love with the villa on a mountain overlooking the ocean. Ironically, it was close to another hotel.