Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Something New

July 28, 2012. It's been exactly a month since I've been kidnapped. Not a plane, not a car, not a detective in sight. Not even a private investigator. You would think with the money my family had, they would at least TRY to find me. Either they didn't care, or Milo was just very good at covering his tracks. Then my mind started to drift. What if Milo had killed my family? I shuddered at the thought. I was then put into a sour mood. I groaned and rolled out of the gold sheets of the hotel bed and limped to the master bathroom. There was a huge gold jacuzzi tub that looked like it could fit two. I turned on the water and steam filled the room as the tub filled up. I took a deep breath and made my way to the porcelain toilet and peed. I closed my eyes and moaned in pain. Milo fucked me pretty hard last night. Wait, when was the last time I ate? My life was so stressful, I forgot to eat. Usually Milo either reminded me or forced me to eat. Thinking of food suddenly gave me a wave of nausea and I quickly spun on the toilet and started throwing up. I felt a big warm hand rub my back and the other hold my hair. I coughed once I was done as wiped the sides of my mouth with the back of my hand. I turned around to meet eyes with none other than Milo. I scowled at him and went to brush my teeth. I spit out the toothpaste and looked back up into the mirror. My hair was crazy from sex and there was curls in all different directions. I flipped my head over to put it in a bun and once I flipped back up, I had the sudden urge to throw up again. I made it to the toilet in time.

"And I just brushed my teeth!" I yelled into the toilet.

Milo laughed in response. I flushed and decided to gargle mouth wash. Once I was done I slid into the scorching tub. I sighed in pleasure of the hot water on my sore body. Milo sat down on a plush cream stool next to the tub and he started rubbing my shoulders.

"Love, are you on birth control?" he asked casually.

"Uhm, what? Did you forget that I'm only sixteen?"

He chuckled. "No, I haven't. Have you been having cravings or mood swings? Well maybe I can answer the second one."

"Hey!" I protested.

"Haha."

I started to think of it. I did order a lot of sweets while I was in the suite alone and I really don't have a sweet tooth at all.

"Well maybe some cravings. And I have been feeling more emotional than usual."

He muttered something in Arabic.

"Some people aren't bilingual like others in the room." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry love. I think I should have Antonio pick you up a pregnancy test."

"What?!" I turned around to face him in shock.

"Well we've been having unprotected sex. And from what I know, your reproductive system seems to be functioning fine. When was your last period?" he asked with a raised brow.

"Um..." I trailed off. When was my last period? "A week before I came to Italy."

He stood up and left the bathroom. I heard him faintly in the foyer talking to who I assumed was Antonio or Capri about a test. I sunk lower into the hot lavender water. I slowly slid my hand to my lower abdomen to where there may or may not be a baby that was Milo's. I became queasy at the thought. I was only 16, there was shows about girls getting pregnant at this age. Surely, my case is different by far. It was still bad that I was having a baby at my age. I didn't even have my license! I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest and rubbed my temples. With my luck, I would be pregnant. I wasn't exactly ready to have a baby given I was a teen but I have thought about if I wanted one in the future and I really didn't have the desire like all my other friends did. Milo then came back into the room with a pregnancy test and a glass of Peligrino.

"Drink up angel." he beamed.

Oh lord. He was definitely hoping I was pregnant. I gave a half hearted smile and grabbed the cup and chugged the carbonated water. Fifteen minutes later I had the urge to pee and made my way back to the toilet with 5 different boxes of pregnancy tests in my hand.

"How do I do this?" I examined the stick as if it were extraterrestrial.

"Pee on the stick baby." he looked down at my crotch as if I was giving birth at that minute.

"Well don't stare!" I scolded.

He laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm just anxious."

I motioned for him to turn around and he obliged. I started peeing and switched out for a new stick every 5 seconds until I was out of pee. Once I was done I cleared my throat and he turned around with his eyes glued on the sticks. My heart was racing just thinking of what might happen. I was sitting there thinking of me with a swelling tummy. I looked down at my flat belly and put a palm on it. I looked up to see Milo smiling down at my belly. Three minutes has passed and I shot up from the toilet to look at the sticks. My heart stopped as I read the results. All positive. Milo turned to me beaming for one second and the next he looked at my belly as if there was a demon in there. His eyes hardened and he left the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. What the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think! I know it took me forever to update I'm sorry :( check out my other stories Working Out the Kinks and Diary of a City Girl ;)