Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Something Borrowed

Milo seemed really weird after finding out the news. I really wasn't ready for a baby but he seemed happy in that five seconds. I walked out to find him on the bed with his face in his hands. I sat next to him and put my hand on his back and he instantly tensed.

"What did I do?" I asked.

He shot up looking me in the eyes and grabbed my face.

"You didn't do anything baby. This is my fault. We can get rid of it today." he said while caressing my face.

I backed away with a sneer on my face and an instinctive hand on my lower abdomen where a baby would be growing. Milo's baby. He shook his head and muttered something in Arabic.

"You know one day I'm gonna understand what you're saying! We're keeping the baby it is our baby. So what if it wasn't planned? You told everyone we're married anyway! I'm not for killing a baby that we can take care of." I protested.

"Anastasia, you don't look into the facts. You discover something and just look at the surface and not the side effects. You're tiny, what if there's a complication? You're already attached to something that we aren't even 100 percent sure is an actual human being yet and did you ever think of what it might inherit? Anastasia, you know who I am. I kill. What if it takes after me?" He had a pained look on his face.

I ran my fingers through my hair. I guess I didn't think of that.

"Milo, it's a scary thing. There's a possibility that you're right but we can always have him or her see someone. You're a good person. You may not see it, but I do. Right now, you're only looking at the surface. You see yourself as some cold blooded murder but you're not. You're so compassionate and would do anything for someone you care about. If you were such a monster, then I wouldn't be alive and neither would my family. I love you and I know your history. I'm not getting rid of the baby just because of your genetics. That's like me getting an abortion because heart problems run in my family." I shot back.

I slid closer to him and sat in his lap and hugged him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and buried his head in my chest and exhaled.

"Baby, you're sure you know what you're signing up for?" He looked back up at me, trying to search a sense of regret in my eyes.

"I'm positive." I smiled.

He kissed me and picked me up to lay me flat on the bed. I went to get back up, but he put me back down and said no. I was confused so I just lied there silently. He made sure to be really careful, and put his head on my belly, as if he was able to hear a heartbeat. He closed his eyes and grabbed my hips. He turned and lifted my shirt and ran his smooth warm hands slowly over my stomach and bowed his head and was speaking in Arabic, assuming it was a prayer. His head was still bowed over my belly and he softly kissed it.

"Let's get you to a doctor. I want to see if there's a heartbeat." He said while getting up.

He took out his phone and called Capri to make an appointment. I got my bags together and we made it down to the lobby of the hotel. All the women in the room looked at my baby's father and I just wanted to choke all of them for gawking at them. It was something I would have to get used to. He noticed my jealousy and softly chuckled. I looked up at him and sneered.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

"What's so funny Milo?" I retorted.

"Nothing, my beautiful." he smiled and shook his head.

Once the valet pulled up with Milo's car, he walked me to it as if i were nine months pregnant with twins. He lifted me into his Audi truck and got into the drivers seat. I felt so tired and the twists and turns Milo was taking to get to the highway was making me nauseous. He noticed how I was uncomfortable and had a pained look on his face.

"Baby, I don't want you to be in pain throughout this pregnancy. If you're desperate for a child we could always surrogate one or adopt." He tried to sway my decision.

"Milo, I do not want to kill this baby. Pregnancy has its ups and downs. 99 percent of people survive it and I'm sure I'll be fine." I said reassuringly.

I grabbed his hand and he stroked mine. We finally arrived and he held me close while walking in. The waiting room for the gynecologist was big yet packed with pregnant women that seemed very uncomfortable and frustrated with their husbands. Milo sat me down and signed me in. I saw the women in the room eyeballing him but decided to ignore it since they were all pregnant and married. I picked up a book of baby names that varied across the continents. I tried my best to translate it and started with boy names. Milo sat next to me.

"What about Olivier?" I asked him.

He scrunched his face in response.

"Okay then, do you like Sebastian? Or maybe Armin?" I suggested.

He shook his head no. "What about traditional Arabic names? Something uncommon. And what if it's a girl?"

"Well I haven't gotten up to girl names yet. Nothing too exotic that I wouldn't be able to pronounce or spell. And I don't want a name that my kid will be made fun of for."

"Fine." He said and put a hand over my stomach.

People were now looking at us with what seemed like disgust because of the age gap. Oh no. What if we get questioned because technically, I'm a minor and Milo is an adult. What if he gets arrested? Then I'll be raising a baby alone and without a daddy. My palms started to sweat and I wiped my hands on my skirt. Milo sensed I was nervous but didn't ask because we were in the public eye. We finally got called to go in to the room which ad all high tech tools for...I guess looking at vaginas?

"Sit here baby." Milo said while guiding me to the big, intimidating chair.

I sat there shaking my leg nervously while Milo was busy looking at various pamphlets. I never been to a gyno in my life. I never even had sex with anyone besides Milo. My thoughts were interrupted when a man who I was assuming to be Dr. Roth. Milo tensed and clenched his jaw which confused me until he sat down in between my legs that were in the stirrups. He was Jewish and for some odd reason them and Muslims do not get along. Milo came close to my side and I could practically feel the testosterone radiating from his body.

"So, what brings you here," he looked down at the patient file, "Mrs. Nazari?" he asked.

"We think she's pregnant." Milo answered for me. I gave him a pissed off look.

"Okay, lets take a look if that's okay with you?" Dr. Roth asked politely.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." I replied nervously.

Milo grabbed my hand and I had a huge wave of embarrassment wash over me. There was a 50 year old stranger man invading my privacy and looking at my vagina! I felt him poking around and it was a tad bit uncomfortable and I instinctively made a pained face.

"I think you're hurting her." Milo said sternly.

Dr. Roth looked up shocked.

"No! I'm fine! This is just my first time coming here that's all!." I said quickly trying to cover up Milo's rudeness.

"It's okay Mrs. Nazari, I'm done with the checkup. You are in perfect shape. Now I'm going to to a trans vaginal sonogram to see if you are in fact pregnant." He replied.

I wasn't sure what he was talking about until he pulled out a huge wand that resembled a dildo. Milo's eyes widened and so did mine.

"Uh, that doesn't go inside me, right?" I panicked.

"I'm afraid thats the only way to see if we have a heartbeat." He frowned.

"Absolutely not." Milo walked around and closed my legs shut.

"Leave the room if you can't handle it, I want to see if I'm actually pregnant." I snapped at him and opened my legs and ushered the doctor to put that scary stick in me.

Milo shook his head and kept his eyes fixed on the screen. I suppressed a grunt because this wand fucking hurt. I then saw a little peanut on the screen and heard a rapid heartbeat.

"Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Nazari! You're pregnant!" Dr. Roth informed us ecstatically.

Milo and i looked at each other with huge grins and he hugged me and kissed me. I was excited but at the same time wished my family were here to enjoy the moment with me even though they wouldn't be so happy at the fact that a 30 year old Muslim murderer impregnated their minor daughter. My heart panged at the thought of all that has happened since I arrived to Italy. It just seemed like a messy blur, and to top it off now there's an innocent baby being brought into the madness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow it took me forever to update! I am soso sorry! I will most definately be updating more often!