Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Something Blue

five months later~~~~~

APOV

These past five months of pregnancy have been pretty crazy. Milo has been a trooper through my mood swings and cravings. He finally proposed to me, the right way and we had a little wedding with Capri and Antonio as our witnesses. Of course it was hard to decide which customs we wanted to follow for the wedding so we settled on the courthouse and private vows on the beach. I wore a modest gown designed by Vera Wang herself. It was probably one of the top ten most insane moments of my life. She told me that if I were taller, she would definitely use me for the runway. Milo of course wore a sleek suit despite the setting. We were barefoot on the beach in front of his insane mansion and we walked for what seemed like forever till we collapsed in the sand and made love and finally fell asleep on the beach. Our trust has definitely built up since the hotel incident and Milo has even told me that he hasn't been killing. I really didn't try to pry into that aspect of his life. Milo taught me how to drive, even though he almost lost his life in the process, and he promised to let me drive around after I give birth. This whole time he's been treating me like a porcelain doll and carries me almost everywhere. I forgot what walking felt like. I let out a sigh. I was actually happy with Milo. I loved my new life.

I heard the door creak open to our bedroom. I saw Milo's head pop in the room.

"Baby, are you ready to leave?" he asked while walking in.

"Yeah." I said while struggling to get up from the bed.

Milo ran over and grabbed my hand and supported my back to help me up and out of bed.

"Thanks baby." I smiled and kissed him.

He moaned and cupped my face and kissed me passionately. I smiled in his mouth and ran my fingers through his hair. He picked me up bridal style and lied me back on the bed and started kissing down my neck and to my humungous boobs (from the milk) ((perks of being pregnant)). Milo massaged them slowly knowing they were tender.

"Oh baby, they look even bigger." He inhaled and kissed my breasts slowly.

At this point I was gasping. Once I started showing, I really didn't engage in any sexual activity with Milo partially because I got insulted when he would try and make a move on me and because I felt fat. I was so horny that I couldn't say no to even the slightest contact. He made sure to avoid my belly, knowing I was insecure about it and slid his hands inside my yoga pants and started circling my clit. I kid you not, I started crying and moaning. Milo stopped.

"Anastasia! Did I hurt you my delicate flower?" He said with worry in his eyes.

My eyes hardened in response. "DO NOT STOP!" I screamed.

I grabbed his hand and shoved it back down my pants. He chuckled and rubbed faster and pulled my hair while kissing my neck. My moans were getting louder and louder and more consistent. I felt my orgasm coming hard and fast and I felt the familiar burning sensation that i haven't felt in months. My legs started to tingle and my eyes widened as I felt something that I'm positive I've never felt during sex. I felt my shortly awaited orgasm and screamed at the top of my lungs. My panties then felt wet. My face turned beat red and I looked at Milo and he was grinning ear to ear.

"I think I just peed my pants." I stated in shock and horror.

Milo laughed hard in response and I narrowed my eyes and quickly darted for new panties and yoga pants and beelined for the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and Milo was casually leaning against the door frame.

"What Milo. I'm already embarrassed." I spat.

I washed my hands with a clenched jaw and he came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my belly tenderly while nuzzling into my neck. Our eyes locked in the mirror.

"My little minx, you did not pee yourself. You squirted." He ran his teeth along my neck.

"Squirted?" I knotted my brows.

"Yes, female ejactulation. It happens sometimes when a woman is feeling intense pleasure, like you were."

He swiftly pulled back my legs and spread them apart so that I was leaning against the sink and my ass was on his dick. He pulled down my pants.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"What love." Milo groaned. I could tell he had built up sexual frustration.

"Um, well I kinda don't want your dick poking the baby…So maybe you can try a different hole?' My voice trailed off. I was feeling a little risky today.

He raised a brow in response and leaned into my ear. "You always keep me on my toes." He growled.
"Let me know if I hurt you, I'll go slow."

Milo grabbed lube from the one of the drawers and rubbed it on his dick. My heart was racing. What did I get myself into. He spread my ass cheeks and slowly went in. My head tilted down and I grunted.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded in response. He grabbed my hips and started a steady rhythm. It hurt at first but then it started to feel good. I arched my back and pushed my booty more towards hims and he started going faster. I started rubbing my clit to get an orgasm out of the experience. He started grunting and I felt us both hitting a climax together. Both sensations felt amazing together mixed with Milo grunting and talking in Arabic sent me to another body shaking orgasm. I felt him cum in my ass. He pulled out and I leaned down on my elbows to catch my breath. I then heard a knock on the door and Milo booked it out of the bathroom. I heard Capri saying that if we kept on fucking, we would miss the doctors appointment. I then fused out of the room past both of them embarrassed.

The car ride to the doctor's office was long and nerve wracking. Today was the day I would find out if I was having a little boy or girl. Milo felt the tension and stroked my hand. My name was finally called and we went in the room. Dr. Roth came in with a cheery smile. Milo still didn't like him after the trans vaginal incident.

"Today's the day Mrs. Nazari!" He beamed.

"I know!" I couldn't hide the excitement in my voice.

I felt the familiar cold gel on my stomach and looked at the screen excitedly. I beamed back at Milo and saw his eyes fixated on the screen trying to figure it out himself before Dr. Roth announced it himself.

"Its a boy!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm deeply sorry for not updating, I hope my subscribers are still around to read. I love you all