Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Summer 2012

I couldn't believe I was on a plane to Italy. I've always been afraid of planes and opted out on the various family vacations, but this one I couldn't pass up. I was in love with Italian beaches, Italian boys, and Italian food. I was squirming in my oversize first class seat as the plane was landing. We made it safely and collected the all our Louis Vuitton luggages. We went to meet our driver at the end of the terminal. A tall hot middle eastern looking guy was casually looking around in avaitors and a GQ looking suit holding a sign with NOEL in big black letters. My dad led us over to him and shook his hand.

"Dr. Noel, I'm Milo Nazari, I will be driving you to your destinations for the rest of your stay in Sorrento." he said in a deep sexy accent.

"You can call me John." my dad replied. "This is my wife Fiona." he motioned to my tall former French model mother, "Alexandria." he wrapped his arm around my tall sister who looked like my mom. "And Anastasia, the baby." he said pointing to me.

At that moment I felt so embarrassed. Of course my dad would call me the baby of the family infront of a sexy Abrocombie model. He took my hand into his and kissed the back of it as his eyes were deeply analyzing my amber ones. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Anastasia, what a beautiful name, like a goddess." he said.

I almost passed out. He then repeated the hand kisses to my mother and older sister, but didn't comment on their names like how he did with me. He then led us to a big black Escalade and we all got in. He took us to the hotel while small talking with my dad. We pulled up to a huge white hotel that had an amazing mosaic on the front driveway. Milo got out and opened my father's door, then mine. He grabbed my hand to help me out and winked while his other hand was on the small of my back helping me out of the monster truck. His hand lingered there and I could feel the heat through the thin tank top I was wearing. He got our bags and we made our way to the room.

Me and my sister were settled in our own room and our parents were next door. I was unpacking my clothes in my side of the dresser and closet and found a pink sundress to wear to dinner.

"I don't think the driver could make it any more obvious that he likes you." Alexandria said out of the blue.

I rolled my eyes. "Alex, guys over here are more tender. I really wouldn't take it that seriously." I fibbed. I knew when someone was into me, and he didn't try to hid it whatsoever.

"Ohhkay Ana, but he so wants the P." Alex said as she put on a super mini jean skirt and a flowy black tiny polka dot blouse tucked in and red Steve Madden pumps.

"That was highly inappropriate Alexandria, I'm your little sister and you shouldn't talk about me having sex I'm only sixteen, that's illegal."

"I'm eighteen, it's not like I'm forty and telling you to get buttfucked by a stranger." she said while piling on MAC dazzle glass

"Alexandria! Enough!" I said drawing the line and going to the bathroom to avoid her.

I tousled my long wavy auburn hair and put on little makeup compared to my sister. I put on the sundress an added a brown chunky belt and nude 6 inch heels because I was only 5 feet tall. I heard a knock on the suite door and let my mom in.

"You look adorable!" she gasped while twirling my hair. "Alexandria Rose, it's time to go." she strutted out and my mom looked proud. "I'm so lucky to have 2 beautiful daughters." we exited and my dad met us in the hotel foyer.

We saw Milo's truck pull up and we left and he opened the doors for us. I was the last one to get in and he was helping me up. I felt his hand lower from my back to barely above my ass. When I sat I looked at him with a raised brow and he winked at me and closed the door. The whole drive there my dad was boring him with stories about the hospital and I saw his eyes always go to the mirror to look at me. When I caught him, I rolled my eyes and fixed them on the scenery outside. I was the last one out of the truck and Milo held me back. My family was already at the hostess pedestal.

"You look stunning." he said. He was close behind me and I felt his hot breath on my neck. I removed his hand from my hip and turned to face him.

"Thanks." I said dryly with a fake smile and strutted to catch up with my family.

We went to our table and I still felt the warmth on my hip from his hand. I had butterflies in my stomach for some odd reason and I couldn't wait for the drive back to the hotel. What was getting into me? Why was I obsessing over my driver? That's ridiculous and unprofessional to want someone who's working for you. We finished up the amazing meal and met him back in the car. We were taking an unfamiliar route and soon exited on a gravel path.

"Where are we going?" my dad asked with the slightest hint of worry in his voice. He was always a worrywart.

"Just a back road back to the hotel." Milo replied in a cool voice.

The scenery was getting less and less and the sky was getting darker and darker. We slowed and pulled up to a building that looked abandoned. My stomach started turning into knots.where the fuck were we? The doors clicked to lock and Milo swiftly put a chlorophorm cloth over my dads mouth and nose and my mom screamed and I sat there wide eyed in shock. He did the same to my sister and mom but he left me. I was staring at him with my jaw on the floor and my hand gripping the handle.

"Close your mouth love,myou'll catch flies." he said smoothly.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" I screeched while tugging at my roots, a nervous habit of mine.

"I'm giving you a choice, and I'll let you know I don't do this a lot. Either you come and stay with me without anyone knowing and never return home and your family is safe and free or I kill you and your family." he said with a sadistic smirk.

"Um, fuck you and uh fuck you! I'm not living with you and your letting my family go!" I got in his face, bearing my teeth. I wasn't afraid of this jackass.

I went to get my phone and dial 911 but had no service. I tapped my phone furiously and tears started streaming down. I was stuck, stranded. I was either gonna die or never see my family again, then die.

He chuckled "Silly little girl, do you honestly think I would take you to a place with cell reception?" he leaned over to stroke my cheek and I slapped his hand away from my face.

He then got annoyed "Make your decision before I kill your family and take you with me."

I bounced my legs and looked around the car while biting my lip, trying to keep the tears from spilling even more. I then let out a frustrated scream and tugged on the handle like a mad woman but it wasn't budging. After ten minutes of struggling I sighed and slammed back on the head rest.

"You know, I can give you everything you could ever want. Nice cars, designer clothes, expensive jewlery, houses anywhere you desire. All you have to do is say the word and I will take good care of you." he said in a soft voice with his big bronzed hand over my ivory one.

I clenched my jaw and looked out the window. "Why. Why me? Why my family? Why fucking Italy?" I asked in a calm voice with a tinge of hate and regret. "Why did I fucking agree to this? Why did I even agree to a fucking driver? Why did I get on a fucking plane to a fucked up country with a fucked up murderer?" I said, shouting towards the end.

"I'm sorry love, I know it's tough." he replied with false sincere eyes.

"Don't you fucking say your sorry, your the one forcing this on me! This doesn't have to happen this way! Maybe if u didn't fucking do this, I would come to you! I was already into you! Just drive us back to the hotel, carry my family to their rooms and we'll forget this ever happened!" I snapped.

"I can't do that." he said flatly. "decide now, twenty seconds."

I sat there with an eyebrow raised and clenching my jaw while shooting daggers at him with my eyes.

"Ten...nine...eight." he started. I still sat there. "five...four..three."I then slapped his face and he grabbed my hands. "Enough!" he screamed and I flinched."Decision now!"

"Fine you jerkoff! Take me and spare my family." I said shakily while looking away, tears furiously streaming down my face.

He wiped them away and I was so upset I couldn't even react to his touch. He kissed my cheek and turned to drive back to the hotel. The whole ride was silent till we pulled up to the driveway.

"Move and I'll give you and your family a long painful death." he threatened while getting out and grabbing my dad's limp body.

My tears became coming down even more, realizing this would be my last time seeing them. I hugged my mom and sister's bodies close to mine and felt their soft breathing. I smoothed down my mom's chestnut hair and stroked my sister's slightly tanned cheek and cried even harder. He came back with my 5 Louis Vuitton luggages and loaded them into the back without acknowledging me. He then came to open the opposite passenger door and froze when he saw me clinging to Alexandria and my mom. He then put his head in his hands and was rubbing his temples while his eyes met mine again. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Your really gonna make this difficult huh?" he said, not a hint of sympathy in his voice. "Anastasia, please don't do this, I don't have to put you out too." he pleaded.

I knotted my brows and pushed my mom and sister towards him furiously and crossed my arms over my chest and turned my back to him. I felt his big hand run through my hair down my back and he took the 2 last bodies. I saw him enter the hotel with my sister and mom over his broad shoulders. If he wasn't a murderer and ruining my life, he would be really sexy and I would as Alex would say, 'let him fuck me senseless' but for now, I'm putting up a fight.