Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Red Locks

Since I refused to move, Milo picked me up and out me in the passenger seat.

"Do you want the heat? It's getting chilly angel." he said while looking at me.

"Pay attention to the road, one little jerk of the wheel and we'll be flying off this mountain." I said dryly.

He chuckled in reply and patted my thigh. His hand lingered there and he slowly moved it up and down. My leg started to tingle and I felt myself getting aroused by his touch. A murderer's touch.i stayed as stiff as a board. He got the idea and put his hand back on the wheel and turned onto a different pathway and we pulled up to gates. He put in a pass code and drove up another mile until we pulled up to a huge modern looking villa. I recognized it because I saw it from my hotel room. It was white and had huge windows. The whole back side of the house was windows overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. I was wide eyed as he got on my side and helped me out. He saw. My amused face and I quickly changed it to my monotone face.

"Welcome home baby." he said in his thick deep accent.

It was so sexy I couldn't help but to be turned on by it. He rested his big hands on my shoulders and guided me to the living room. He sat me down on a white couch and turned on the fireplace everything was so sleek and expensive looking, I was scared to get comfortable.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked.

"Vodka." I said in a serious voice.

He laughed. "Maybe when your twenty one." he said while grabbing the last luggage from the truck.

"Are you fucking kidding me? First you threaten my life, then take my family and never let me see them again, and you have the balls to say no to me for a drink? How the fuck am I supposed to survive tonight sober!" I yelled.

He sighed and made his way towards the kitchen and poured two shot glasses. He brought it back and handed me one. I sneered in response and took the shot back in one gulp and grabbed his and chugged it too. He laughed in response.

"Impressive." he shook his head smiling.

I leaned back against the couch and slid my small feet out of my heels which were now killing them. I took one foot into my hand and rubbed it while wincing at the pain. He motioned for me to turn and I leaned back on my elbows while he took my feet into his lap and started massaging them.

"Why didn't you kill me and my family?" I asked. His dark eyes met mine.

"I felt something when I saw you, I knew you had to me mine and only mine forever. I was also smart enough to know that there was no way a sixteen year old girl would fall for a thirty year old man so I had to take you. I gave you the option because I knew it would hurt you if I actually killed your family and left you alive."

"Its almost like their dead anyway." I muttered ten minutes later.

"Hmm?" he replied looking back up at me.

"Nothing."

He moved on to my shoulders and neck and I felt myself leaning into him and drifting to sleep. I was almost out when I felt him lean back and had my back on his chest and he was stroking my hair.

*Milo's Point of View*

I couldn't believe I had this American beauty sleeping in my arms right now. I've never done something like this in my life. I usually did one night stands but when I looked into her amber eyes for the first time, I felt my heart soften a little. I was never emotional untill I thought of her. She subsided my need to kill. I knew I needed her so I had to take her. Her porcelain skin was flawless and her auburn hair reminded me of a mysterious mermaid. Her face looked truly angelic while she was calmly sleeping in my arms.

I decided to take her up to bed so she could be more comfortable. I lied her down on the bed and went through her luggage to find pajamas. I found sexy langerie and knew I was in the wrong one. I went into the other luggage and found them. I got tiny cute pink shorts and a matching tank top and went to undress her. My breath got caught in my throat when she was left in her bra and underwear. She moaned and turned her head to that her neck was exposed to me. I felt my slacks tighten and I shook my head, trying to get the dirty thoughts out of my head. My eyes ran over her pale flawless body. Her breasts looked like a D cup and was slightly pooling over her bra and she had amazing hips. For being a short girl, she had incredible long slender legs that I was desperate to push apart and stick my cock in between them. I squeezed my eyes shut and reopened them to attempt to dress her. I slowly slid the shorts on, my hands running over her silk skin and I put on the tank top and she began to stir. I was a little more gentle and put her under the covers and she pulled them up to her nose and I saw her cheeks raise into a smile. I smiled back and removed my clothes and fell asleep next to her.

*Anastasia's Point of View*

I stretched, moaning a little and rolled over and my arm hit a broad chest. Where am I? I opened my eyes and looked around in panic when my eyes settled on Milo's body and I narrowed my eyes. I had to say, he looked like a middle eastern god. He had a chiseled jawline and an adorable nose. He had normal lips that were slightly parted and looked so soft and inviting. His one long arm was out that was under me while I was sleeping and his other hand was on his chest. It looked so big compared to mine. I lied mine ontop of his to compare sizes. Surprisingly it was soft in contrast to his other dark scruffy features. I looked up to his hair. It was jet black and had random curls but looked extremely sexy. I lightly twirled a silk curl between my fingers and didn't expect it to feel amazing.

*Milo's POV*

I woke up to the feeling of someone twirling my hair. I knew it was Anastasia examining me so I pretended to still be sleeping. I then felt her hand on top of mine. I wondered what she was thinking.
Probably crying to herself that some terrorist looking man kidnapped her and was going to do something horrible to her. I would never want to hurt her, I only had good intentions. I felt her soft hands run over my face and stopped my neck. She then removed her hand and I felt a loss for it. I felt my briefs shift and I opened one eye to see her looking down at my package. I smiled with content and she looked up to see me awake. Her amber eyes widened and she quickly removed her hand and rushed a 'sorry' out and turned so that her back was towards me.

"It's fine, I saw you half naked last night anyway." I replied

She turned around and gave me a look of horror. "Did you rape me in my sleep while you were at it?" she asked, pure venom dripping from her voice.

"Anastasia, let me make something clear. I in no way want to hurt you or make you do anything you don't want to. I'm not going to force myself on to you, but at some point I want you to be physically attracted to me."

"And what if I'm not?"

"If you weren't, you wouldn't have been examining my body while you thought I was sleeping." I said proudly.

She grumbled and stalked off to the bathroom.

*Anastasia's POV*

I couldn't believe he caught me. I was so curious of his body, I didnt know what has gotten into me. I was so engrossed in his olive complexion I had to see more. I've never seen a penis in person so I wanted to take a harmless peek while he was sleeping. It was huge! And he was soft. It looked about 8-9 inches. It looked so soft I was about to touch it but I knew it would wake him up. He wasn't over hairy, but he was hairy enough that it looked sexy. I shook the thoughts out of my head and searched for my toothbrush. I freshened up and walked back to the room. He wasn't there so I skipped down the glass and iron stairs and instantly smelt eggs and bacon. I sauntered into the room and he turned to smile at me.

"I hope you like breakfast." he said cheerily. It pissed me off.

"Breakfast isn't my thing." I said honestly.

He didn't care and set the plate infront of me. He took a seat on the barstool next to me and started eating. Halfway done he said, "Your seriously not gonna eat?"

I turned away from him and he pulled my face back to his.

"Eat." he said.

"Bite me!" I yelled.

He leaned over and ram his teeth over my neck and slightly pressed on my sweet spot. I let out a moan and grabbed the back of his neck while moving my body closer to his. I realized what I was doing and I pushed his head off me and took a bite of the eggs. Once I was done I ran upstairs. I saw on my way up that he had an indoor pool so I decided to get a bikini on and take a dip. I felt a little daring and decided to take my sexiest bikini and make him swear. I skipped down the stairs and slowly went to find him. I saw him lounging on the white couch watching espn in basketball shorts and a white t shirt. He noticed my presence and his eyes raked my body and he cleared his throat.

"Um, what are you doing?" he said trying to keep his cool.

I smiled faux sweetly. "I saw you had an indoor pool so I wanted to take a dip." I turned to make my way to the pool and swished my hips, knowing he was staring at my ass.

I was swimming across the huge pool when my head bobbed up I saw Milo sitting on a lounge chair reading a book. I stood up and felt water slide down my body.

*Milo's POV*

She came up from the water and finally noticed my presence. She looked like a goddess as she rised up, the water dripping from her hair and down her face.

"Why are you following me?" she asked. She looked completely sexy when she was annoyed. I wanted to jump into the water and take her there.

"I don't want you to drown." I lied. I just wanted to see her sexy body in a bikini just a little longer.

She shrugged and got out and wrapped a towel around herself.

"Am I ever gonna be allowed outside?" she asked with a pained look on her face.

"Of course, I'm not some physco. Im just not gonna let you go alone. But even if this weren't the situation, I wouldn't let you alone anyway because I wouldn't want you getting lost or hurt." I replied whole closing my book.

"Can we move?" she asked innocently.

"Where."

"Manhattan."

"Why?"

"Because I like it there and thats where I lived."

"No." I said flatly.

"Why!" she shrieked. "You told me you would move anywhere if I wanted!"

"That's true, but I don't trust you that you'll run back to your family."

She got up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Away from you, and don't follow me!" she shouted.

*Anastasia's POV*

Part of me wanted him to follow me. He turned me on so much I couldn't take it anymore. I put on my sexiest langerie and put on a silk robe on top. I lied down on the huge bed and waited for him to follow. 2 hours later he woke me up when I heard the door creak open. I turned to see his head poked in and he fully walked in and sat on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. His thick sexy accent mesmorised me.

I went into his lap and he looked surprised.

"what ar-" he started but I cut him off with a kiss.

He was kissing me passionately back, his tounge dominating mine. He pulled away and started kissing down my neck and I moaned. He pushed me on the bed and removed my robe and he growled when he saw my langerie. He kissed a trail from in between my boobs, down my stomach, to my panties. His dark eyes met mine and I nodded. He didn't hesitate to pull them down and he stuck two fingers into my pussy.

"Jesus Christ Anastasia, your so tight." he said, his accent getting thicker and thicker.

His dark fingers started pumping in and out of me and his tongue started circling my clit. I was moaning loud and my hand found his black hair and I was pulling it softly. He started going faster and I started contracting. Just when I thought I was gonna cum, he pulled out and I whimpered. He chuckled and took his cock from his briefs. He was now naked and I was staring at his perfect olive body. He went over me and kissed my lips softly.

"Baby, are you a virgin?" he asked, looking deep into my eyes.

"Yes." I said, embarrassed.

Unexpectly he let our a moan/grunt. He then muttered something in Arabic and entered me slowly. I arched my back and gasped. He went slower and started a slow rhythm in and out. I was moaning and felt amazing.

"Faster Milo." I moaned.

He started ramming his dick into me like there was no tomorrow and I was screaming in estacy. I scratched his back furiously and wrapped my legs around his hips and he pounded harder and harder. I was gasping and moaning as he was grunting.

"Milo, I'm I'm I'm gonna ahhhhhh." I screamed with my orgasm and he shortly came after me.

He slowly pulled out and stroked my cheek."Why the change of mind love?"

I smiled, feeling butterflies when he called me love."I have so much built up sexual frustration towards you, and I think I'm growing to like you." I replied honestly.

In return he kissed me deeply and pulled me into his arms for a nap.