Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Revelations

*Milo's POV*

This time I was the first to wake up. I must've worn her out because we fell asleep around four and it was already eight. I wanted to take her out tonight and make her feel a bit better about the situation. I had already bought her a wardrobe the day before I decided to take her. I took out an elegant emerald dress that would compliment her hair, a huge diamond pendant, and black patent leather heels. I left her a note to get ready. I called to make 10pm reservations at the most expensive restaurant that was 45 minutes outside Sorrento. I had to get ready myself. I picked out a sleek black Armani suit that I've been saving for a special occasion. I trusted Anastasia enough to be home alone, but incase I left the security system on so if she went to escape, she would be in lockdown.

I decided to chop my long hair off and get a nice buzz on the sides, but enough on the top and I got a clean shave. I then decided to go to Tiffany's to get her something nice. It took me awhile, but I found her something perfect. Lastly, I went to my hangar. In my hangar I had all my 'toys'. I had my own jet, segways, ATVs, jetskis, and sports cars. I went to take my suicide door red Lamborghini. I sped back to the villa to pick up my princess. I was glad when I arrived that the house was not in lockdown and she was in perfect condition. I unlocked the door and I heard low singing. As I got closer I smiled because she was singing Taylor Swift's we are never ever getting back together. For an angel, she had a terrible voice. As I got closer I started to cringe when she hit the high notes. I followed her voice to the master bathroom and I saw her in cheeky panties and a tank top with a curling wand in her hand and she was shaking her hips and making faces in the mirror while singing. I couldn't hold in my laughter in anymore and she noticed my presence and jumped. Her face got red and she put the iron down to cover her panties.

"Jesus Christ! You scared the shit out of me!" she yelled. She then came closer and ran her hand over the side of my freshly cut hair. "What happened?" she said in a baby voice and pouted.

I couldn't help but smile. "I cut it."

"Don't do that again. It looks sexy long." she then spun around and resumed to what she was doing.

I chuckled and shook my head as I went downstairs to wait for her.

*Anastasia's POV*

I was so excited when I saw the dress he lied out for me. In the back of my head I knew he was a physco, but I had this weird magnetic pull to him. Even though he was a murderer, I felt safe around him. I was also extremely attracted to him. I've always dated guys with fair features but there was something about Milo's dark features that made him irresistible. I had the urge to escape since I had the chance, but I opted out because I knew he would find me and I wouldn't get far in a foreign country I knew nothing about. It frustrated me to tears but I decided to not think about it. I finally finished getting ready and I was shocked to see how pleasing I looked. I never really took time to get ready everyday since I had to wake up early for school and parties I only did my hair and put on a little eyeshadow and mascara. Seeing the finished product of a face filled with makeup, wanded to perfection hair, and a beautiful emerald gown that was over 1000€ (he left the tag on), I looked older than 16, old enough to be Milo's girlfriend or wife. It then hit me, what did Milo see in a 16 year old little girl? He was 30 and there was nothing special about me. I suddenly felt insecure. Maybe he's gonna take advantage of me, have sex, and once he gets bored, murder me. 

As I walked down the stairs, the thought still brewed in my mind and I wasn't happy at all. Milo was at the end of the glass death trap looking staircase, staring wide eyed at me.

"You look stunning." he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

"Thanks." I muttered.

He pulled away and looked at me and I gave a forced smirk.

"Tell me what's wrong." he said in a serious tone and pleading eyes.

"Nothing." I looked down and away.

"Don't bullshit me Anastasia." he gently lifted my chin.

"Why do you like a sixteen year old little girl? Are you just using me, then killing me once you get bored? I'm a baby, young enough to be your daughter! What are you doing with me?" I said frantically with worried eyes.

"I wouldn't dream of killing you. If I really did, you would be dead already. With the normal girls I had sex once and would get bored, but I wouldn't kill them. Once we get to know each other, I'll explain why I'm with you. You might not even understand then, there's no explanation to my madness. But for now, just know that you melted my heart and that's why I'm with you. I'm not getting rid of you EVER." he said looking deep into my eyes, not blinking once.

My face softened and he cupped my face and was kissing me softly over and over on my lips. I felt my knees weakened and I gripped his shoulders for support.

"Let's go, before it's too late." he said while grabbing my hand.

I didn't get a good look at him before, but now I did and my jaw almost fell. He looked sexy in his European cut suit that made his ass look heavenly and his muscles look amazing. He caught me checking him out and winked as he led me to his car. My eyes widened as I saw the lamborghini. I've never been in a car like this and I automatically felt intimidated. How did a driver make enough money to have all these insane things? He went to open the door but instead of opening to the side, it opened up.

"This is crazy." I said wide eyed. He laughed in response and got in on the driver's side. "Where did you get all this money?" I asked.

"I'm not really a driver, I own a stock exchange company that runs globally. You might've heard of it." he said while turning onto the highway.

It then clicked. Nazari, where my dad worked. My eyes then widened. "Nazari! My dad works at your company!" I said shocked.

He then laughed. "I know."

"How?"

"I did a background check on your family, I basically know everything except for your personal interests."

"Where do I go to school?"

"Your a junior going on senior at Trinity School." he replied, not missing a beat.

"Do you know my average?"

"High 80s."

"What sports am I involved in?"

"Tennis, equestrian, cheerleading, and soccer only freshman year."

"That is so weird. Do you know all about my sister, dad, and mom too?"

"Mostly about you and your father."

I looked down at my hands folded in my lap, my brows furrowed. Should I be flattered that someone took the time to look up my history, or creeped out. I was so confused about this man. I then saw his soft hand come between my two porcelain ones. I looked up and he smiled at me as we pulled up to the fancy restaurant. The valet let me out and Milo tossed him the keys. He grabbed my elbow and led me to the hostess desk. The girl there was wearing a slutty black dress and her black hair was in a tight straight pony down her back.

"Buonasera Mr. Nazari, I see you have a plus one this evening." she winked at him and glared at me.

Milo just nodded and smiled politely and she led us to our private table. We sat down and ordered drinks and I looked to him to start talking.

"Eventhough I know most of your life, tell me personal things about you." he smiled invitingly

"Um well I have friends at school that I'm gonna miss a lot. I also have a horse, Timon, that I'm gonna cry for days because my mom is most likely gonna sell him since I'm gone. It's gonna take me awhile to adjust to things here. I'm a city girl, I love everything about it."

"Anastasia, believe me, I'm deeply sorry that I've taken you away from your life but I need you, you control IT. If your gone, I will go on a spree of you-know-what." he whispered, leaning closer.

"Oh."

He then went to change the subject. "Tell me your interests and what you do outside of school, my beautiful."

"Well," I started while blushing, "My bestfriend Tobin and I go shopping together a lot and she basically lives at my house. We hang out with a group of people from my school and either drink or get into clubs with fake IDs. I know it's bad, but believe it or not there's nothing to do in Manhattan." he shook his head while smiling.

"What! You make it like you never done anything bad when you were my age! What did you do for fun?"

"Well, when I was sixteen, I had just lost my parents and went to a foster home in Nigeria. I acted up a lot and ended up in jail a lot becaus ei got messed up with the wrong crowd, but then I got busted with cocaine and it hit me that I had to change my life so I went to college to study business and economics and with the help of a friend, I got my company up and it rapidly grew over the country, then continent, and then all over the world." he said with a smile.

"I'm sorry Milo." I said sincerely

"It's fine, I really hated them. They brought out my bad side and that's when I started doing what I do." he looked down, twisting his fork.

I put my hand over his and gave him a warm smile. Eventhough he kidnapped me, I had a strong urge to help him through this and make him a better person, one step at a time.