Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Vault

Anastasia's POV

After Milo's statement about his family, he didn't say anything more about his past and tried to focus conversation on me. He now knew literally everything to know about me, down to my little quirks. On the drive home I felt myself smiling out the window while holding his free hand with both of mine. I was stroking it while looking down at his soft olive hand. I then brought it up to my lips and kissed it and held it to my heart. He then turned and smiled at me.

"Do you think I can take your car for a spin?" I asked hopefully. An idea then spurred in my mind. I can bribe him to say yes. I slowly ran his hand up and down my torso and brought it up to cup my Brest and back down to my thigh. He was in a trance for a little, but then he snapped out of it.

"Absolutely not. You don't have your license yet and you don't seem
like a mature driver."

"Milo! I took driver's ed! Please, what if I sit on your lap?" I raised my eyebrows and licked my lips seductively.

He then pulled over and leaned over to open my car door and motioned me to go around. I smiled widely and skipped over to his side. I opened his door and sat in his lap. I leaned back into him and wiggled my butt into his crotch area. He groaned and went to kiss my neck. I leaned my head back so he had a better access to my neck. His hands started running down my body and I couldn't help but moan. He spun me around so that I was facing him and he started kissing me roughly and he unzipped the back of my dress. I leaned off of him and shimmied out of the dress and laied it on the passenger seat. I was left in black langerie. He ran his hands over my bra strap and trailed down to my panties.

"Is it possible that your this sexy?" he groaned.

I giggled in response and pushed his seat as far back as it could go. I planted a kiss on his neck and trailed my hands down to his belt buckle. I went down to my knees and took down his pants and saw his hard cock poking out of his boxer briefs. I took it out and went to put it in my mouth when he stopped me. I looked up at him confused.

"I don't want you doing that love." he said while pulling me up on his lap.

He started kissing my neck and rubbing my breasts softly. He unhooked the back and they came out and he went down and took one nipple in his mouth.

"Milo!" I gasped in pleasure and I felt him smile on my skin.

He removed my panties and I took off his boxer briefs and lowered myself onto his dick. I let out a moan and started bouncing up and down on his big cock. He grabbed my hips and stilled them and he started pounding in and out. I felt myself contract and tighten on Milo's rather big member. He suddenly pulled out and I whimpered. He was teasing me!

"Milo, please." I begged.

"Please what." he said huskily in my ear. "Tell me what you want me to do to you."

I whimpered in response.

"Anastasia, use your words." he growled in return.

"Make me come!" I shouted in defeat.

He then started pounding and I felt myself build up again."Harder!" I screamed through gritted teeth. He pulled my hair and kept it in his fist the whole time and his other arm securily around my waist. I was moaning loud and I was desperate to pull his hair but my arms were pinned down. I felt myself get closer and closer till I came and my body started shaking. Milo stilled and I felt his hot seed spurt into me. He loosened his grip and was stroking and smelling my hair.

"Let's go home, beautiful." he said while tapping my butt.

I slid over the console and took the dress into my lap as he sped back to the villa. He pulled into the 5 car garage and always the gentleman, he opened my door. I smiled in gratitude and he looked down at me with furrowed brows. He tisked and took off his dress coat and draped it on my shoulders. We went upstairs in silent and I put pjs on. At the same time we went to turn down each side of our bed. We smiled warmly at eachother and got in. Milo pulled me in his arms and started stroking down my copper waves.

"Can I ask you something?" I said softly.

"Anything."

"What made you become like this?" I asked innocently.

He sighed. "Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes." I said, ready as ever.

"Sit up." I obeyed and we were facing eachother and he was holding my hands in his.

A pained look spread on his face as he started."I don't want you to be scared of me after I tell you this, just know that I will never hurt you."

I nodded in response.

"Where my family and I lived in Africa was a poor town and everyone was Muslim including my family. My parents were an arranged marriage, my dad was obsessed with my mother but she was in love with someone else who was not picked for her. On their wedding night she planned to escape with the other man but they got caught. They only made it one town over. They killed the guy and my father punished her and raped her. That's how I came along." he sighed solemnly. "Growing up I always saw them cold towards eachother and at night I would hear my mother crying from being raped. I felt so helpless and my brother and sisters were clueless. As I got older I tried to stop my father but in return I would get beat till I was unconscious. One day I came home from school and I caught him hurting my mother and ripping a chunk of hair out of her head and I lost it. I got a knife from the kitchen and cut him up. My mother killed herself a year later and my siblings and I were sent to seprate foster homes and I never saw them again. The end." he finished.

My eyes teared up and I pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry."

He pulled away. "I'm happy it happened."