Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Lock and Key

After Milo's story, I stroked his thick black head of hair until he fell asleep on my chest. I couldn't sleep so I decided to explore the villa. I lightly lifted him off and he stirred a little and resumed sleeping while spooning one of the huge fluffy white pillows. I tip toed down the hall and saw various doors. There were two guest rooms, a bathroom, a gym and a locked door. I returned back into our room and went searching for a key. I looked through his drawers and only found clothes. I then picked up his suit pants he was wearing tonight and checked the pockets for his keys. The lightbulb then went off, his key dish in the foyer! I then went downstairs and grabbed the whole silver and aquamarine dish and saw various car keys and other stray keys. One gold key caught my eye and I tried it in the door and it clicked open. The door slowly creaked open and I winced, hoping he wouldn't wake up. I saw the room was filled with ceiling high bookshelves there was also a fireplace and two big black wing chairs infront of it and a glass end table in between the chairs with a Bible and Quran and glasses on top, hm that was interesting. The back walk was replaced with glass an you could see out to the ocean. The beach was lit and I saw three figures walking along it. I got closer and pressed my nose to the glass and saw my family. Tears then started pouring down my face and my heart started pounding in my chest. I went to turn and run, but I bumped into Milo's 6'3 frame. He had an angry look in his dark eyes and he grabbed my thin wrists.

"What are you doing Anastasia?" he growled.

"Home!" I yelled and kneed him in the nuts.

He cursed and grabbed himself and I took it as an opportunity to run. I still had his key in my hand and had it in between my fingers as my hand was in a fist. I ran outside only in silk pajamas and I was freezing. I was so close to the beach I could make out the features of my family. I was about to scream to them but I felt a big hand over my mouth and an arm wrap around my waist and lift me up. I was screaming in what I was assuming, Milo's hand and I bit him.

"Fuck, Anastasia! Calm down!" he yelled, his accent laced with anger.

I felt more tears pour down my face and I then realized I had the key in my fist. I lifted it and punched him in the cheek. He screamed and ripped the key out of my hand and carried me over his shoulder back into the house. I was screaming and kicking and punching the whole time. He locked the door behind him and threw the bloody key in the dish. He carried me back to our room and he threw me on the bed. I pushed back into the headboard and curled in a ball, sneering at him. I saw his face was bleeding and his face was starting to bruise.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing? You are mine! You cannot leave me like that! You understood the deal, your lucky I didn't kill your family on the spot from that stunt you pulled!" his yelling made me shudder and cry even more.

"I hate you Milo! I don't want this! Let me go home, I'll never tell anyone this happened! You can resume your fucked up murdering life without me!" I shot back.

He came over to me and grabbed my jaw so I was looking him in the eye. "I love you, and you'll learn to love me back. I can give you whatever your beautiful heart desires, Anastasia never forget that."

"Let go of me!" I screeched.

He kissed me forcefully in return. I tried pushing him off but it was no use, he was bigger than me. I was hitting him and he pushed me down on the bed and pinned my arms above my head and he worked his way down my neck. It felt so good but I didn't want it.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" I yelled, helplessly.

"Silly little girl, you react so much to my touch. I know you want me, your soaked." he said as his smooth fingers were rubbing my clit.

It felt so good, I tried so hard not to moan. I knew deep inside, I was crazy for Milo and I loved him as much as he loved me, despite the situation. He was kissing down my stomach and pulled down my panties. He pressed his forearms and hands on my stomach to secure that I was not getting up from the bed. I squeezed my legs tight and he removed his hands from my stomach and went to pry my legs open. I screamed and pulled his hair hard to get his head away from my vagina. He then got up.

He pointed a finger at me. "Do. Not. Move." he said darkly.

I obliged, still pissed and he disappeared into our closet and came back with a silver Versace tie. He grabbed my arms forcefully and tied my wrists together tightly in the tie and tied it to one of the posts on the bed frame. There was no way that I was moving and he smiled with his perfect white teeth and he went back down and spread my legs. He started kissing softly the insides of my thighs and I bit my lip, trying not to moan. He looked up and saw my reaction and was pleased. He went back down and darted his tongue into me and slowly dragged it up and circled my clit. A whimper escaped and he chuckled. He started sucking and licking it more. "Milo, no, please stop, I don't want this." I cried. He kept on going, ignoring me. "No, stop! Leave me alone!" he still kept on going and I felt myself slowly give into his touch. My hips started to lift into his face and I started moaning. He stroked my thighs in response.

"Come for me, my little angel." he said. I felt the build up and my core burning with pleasure. I was so close and he slowly put in two fingers and pumped slowly, in and out and kept on circling my clit with his tongue. I felt my orgasm hit and I screamed his name. I was panting and he took out his cock. It was really big, I never really got to stare at it. It was long and thick and had the same olive complexion like the rest of his body. I bit my lip and he came over to put it in me. Oh God, I was so ready for round two, forgetting about our fight and seeing my family. All I wanted was Milo. There is seriously something wrong with me.