Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Faked

"Anastasia, must you look through my things?" he asked, irritated.

I looked down and blushed and he picked my head back up and kissed me gently. We then heard the door open again and I heard Milo curse under his breath.

"I'm sorry again Mr. Nazari, but Antonio is here to take Mrs. Nazari home." she said while looking at me in a peculiar way.

"Give us a moment and I'll send her right down." he said in a rude tone.

She smiled and nodded toward Milo and just gave me the up down and left.

"She does not like me." I giggled looking up at him.

"Should I fire her?" he asked with a smirk.

"If she hits on you, then yes." I said.

He laughed and kissed me. "No worries love. Let's take you down."

We were in the chrome and mirrored elevator when I asked, "Why are you sending me home?"

"You'll be bored and my staff will be there to keep and eye on you."

"Aren't they suspicious about babysitting 'your wife'?"

"Who knows, they aren't supposed to ask personal questions and they on my odd quirks and requests." he replied smoothly.

"You are a piece of work." I said.

"Excuse me?"

I then started giggling. "You heard me. Milo Nazari is a piece of work."

He laughed darkly back and swiftly stopped the elevator and pinned me to the wall. "Take it back." he said with a playful smirk.

I shook my head back and forth. He stilled it and kissed me roughly.

"Fuck, you are so sexy when you defy me." he growled.

I moaned in return and hugged him while sucking his neck. He then stripped me completely naked.

"I think we need a punishment for you." he said.

He abruptly turned so that his back was to one wall and my back was against his chest. We were facing the mirror and looking at eachother.

"Look how beautiful you are Anastasia." he said while running his hands up my torso and massaged my breasts tenderly.

I looked at my body in awe and moaned. He smiled into my neck and his dark eyes were roaming my body. His soft, warm hands worked their way back down to my vagina lips. He dragged his two fingers down to my sex and spread my juices. His fingers were going up and down and I just sat there wide-eyed with my mouth open in pleasure. He started circling my clit and I started gasping. His other hand was playing with my nipple and I felt myself getting closer and closer. His hand left my nipple and he inserted two fingers inside of me and started pumping fast. He started to his my g-spot and I started to feel the buildup in my stomach and the sweet burning pleasure building inside me. I felt my self tighten on his fingers and screamed out my sweet release. He kissed the top of my head and pulled out his fingers and sucked off my juices. I stood there catching my breath when I saw Milo drop his pants and boxers. I walked towards him and looked him in the eye and started pumping his cock. He closed his eyes and moaned while grabbing my hair. He opened his eyes and removed my hand. He lifted me up and had my back against the wall and slammed into me. I let out a loud moan.

"This is your punishment, you are not allowed to come. Understand? And you cannot pleasure yourself when you get home. I will know." he said deeply.

How the fuck was I supposed to do that?! He started ramming inside of me and I felt the familiar buildup again. Oh no, I just couldn't help it. Milo was looking into my eyes the whole time and it was just so erotic how his big hands were grasping my small hips and the feeling of him going in and out so fast inside me. I couldn't help but scream and feel myself tighten around his cock. He came shortly after me, spurting his seed inside me.

"Fuck Anastasia! You weren't allowed to come!" he yelled.

Shit, I was caught! "I faked it so that you would cum." I lied.

"Do not lie." he said, grabbing my chin to force me to look him in the eye.

"Fine, don't believe it." I winked and got out of his grasp.

He was standing there in shock and we got dressed. I pressed the button to open the door and he was still in shock. I turned around and blew him a kiss and swished my hips towards Antonio. I smiled and waved at him and he smiled back while opening the back door for me. I slid into the car and stared at Milo as we pulled out of the garage with an accomplished smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really appriciate if you guys leave comments! I wanna know of people actually enjoy this!