Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Lock and Key Part II

I fell asleep on the ride back and Antonio woke me. He led me to the house and the door swung open to reveal a cheery tiny girl with jet black hair that was flipped at her chin and crystal blue eyes.

"Hey! Sono Capri, faccio di tutto per Milo letteralmente. Quindi, se avete bisogno di qualcosa mai io sono sempre una telefonata di distanza!" she said swiftly.

I gave her a confused look and she slapped her pale forehead. "My apologies Mrs. Nazari! I hope I can call you by you name, it's just so beautiful but anyways I should've known to speak English because Mr. Nazari gave us a folder on you to memorize and my day was so hectic that I just forgot. I hope you can forgive me!" she rushed.

Eventhough it seemed Like Italian was her first language, she still talked just as fast in English that it took me a minute to process. I just nodded in response.

"Call me Ana." was all I said.

She smiled and nodded fast and dragged me into the kitchen and sat me at the glass table.

"So before I was saying that I do everything for Milo so you can always call me if you ever need anything. By the way, I'm Capri! It's awesome to FINALLY meet you Ana, we all have heard so much about you! Let me introduce you to staff!" she got up and stood next to the first woman on the single file line facing me. "This is Maryana, she cleans the house and is always around" She pointed to an older heavy set woman. "Here's Sal, he does the cooking and makes anything." she motioned to a tall Italian man who looked about 40. "and lastly is Antonio, the driver."

She walked over to him and wrapped one arm around his waist and he looked down into her eyes. Their actions screamed 'we're in love!'. She pecked him and they smiled.

"So are you good?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go and lie down. Its nice meeting you all." I smiled and waved as I made my way to my room.

As I walked upstairs I nonchalantly got the key to Milo's office. I tiptoed across the hall to the door. My heart was pounding and I was nervous that I would get caught. I slowly unlocked the door and opened it to see the familiar modern room. I made sure to close the door behind me and lock it. I swiftly walked over to the dark wood desk and sat down in the tall black chair. I opened a drawer and saw bills and letters from his company. I then saw a statement of one million being sent to Africa not that long ago. It was addressed to a Ms. Lana Adenji and Mr. Zayn Adenji. I was confused, Did he have a secret girlfriend that he so happened to knock up and get rid of? I moved around more papers and found nothing. I then opened a drawer on the opposite side and saw a box labeled in some foreign language. I opened it hesatently and found cards with pictures in it and child drawings. My blood stared to boil as I saw the pictures of Milo holding a baby and a girl who I was assuming was his girlfriend and then cards of just the girl and the kid. I slammed the drawer shut and left the room, locking the door behind me. I stormed down the stairs and threw the key back in the dish and stomped back up stairs. I got one Louis duffel and threw radom clothes in the bag and a toothbrush. I heard a soft knock.

"What!" I snapped.

"Can I come in?" I heard Capri's soft voice.

I grunted in response. She slowly poked her head in with a small smile.

"Everything okay in here?" she asked softly.

"Have Antonio drive me to the nearest hotel ASAP."

"Ana, as much as I would want to do that for you, I can't. Mr. Nazari has given me strict instructions to not have you out of my sight or to leave the house." she said shakily, looking down.

I stopped abruptly and stared at her, my jaw clenched. "Fuck Mr. Nazari! You do not know how I got here! You have to help me!" I started to break down on the bed.

"Ana I will drive you but no one will know of this. You and Mr. Nazari's relationship is none of my business. I know how it feels to be trapped and I want to help you." she said and came over to hug me.

"Thank you so much Capri I really appriciate it."

She led me down to her yellow Porsche and we sped off to the hotel I was originally staying at. As I left the car and waved goodbye I felt a wash of relif over me. I walked happily to the front desk and checked in using Milo's black card.

"Is the Noel family still staying here?" I asked hoping they were here.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Nazari but no, I'm afraid they checked out at dawn." the woman said.

"Ok, thank you." I choked out.

I made my way to the elevator to the fifteenth floor and sat on the elevator floor and let out all the tears I've been holding back. My life was so fucked up that I didn't know what to do. I was in love with someone who kidnapped me and threatened to murder me and my family and now he has a secret girlfriend and son that he never brought up. Oh and a fucked up past that made him a serial killer. Fucking perfect! The doors opened and I shot up. I smoothed my hair and opened the presidential suite. It was all shades of browns and gold and had a huge foyer that had a marble floor and random gold chaises against the wall and a cherry wood circle table in the middle with a vase holding bright colored flowers. It separated into three wings. One led to a kitchen and dining room, another led to a livingroom and laundry room, and the other led to the master bedroom and bathroom. I went to the bedroom and dropped my bag and plopped face down and continued crying till I fell asleep.