Status: Currently in progress, but we make a little more progress everyday!

Zéro à l'infini

(This is a story I began writing with a friend of mine--I don't know if she has a Mibba account or not, so we'll just call her Lauren. Lauren writes from one character's point of view, and I write from another's. At some points, characters we don't really here from we'll pick up the narration where the main characters cannot.)

For thousands of years, humans and vampires have lived in chaotic coexistence. But as the human population began to overpower the vampire population, the human's sought to protect themselves from their greatest adversary by requiring every vampire to tattoo a cross over their left-eye. Churches became sanctuaries where humans could go to protect themselves from their enemy--God's most hated creature.

As time goes on, vampires eventually become completely oppressed by humans, losing rights such as marriage and right to practice religion. The future has turned bittersweet--human's and vampire's have began forming together in order to create a peaceful relationship between the two, but many human's still feel such dangerous creatures should remain in the place created for them.

Viktor Pirogov and Aster Fuchs are two vampires caught in this mix. As the world around them slowly tears itself apart socially and politically, the two find themselves immersed in a world of hatred and misunderstanding as they attempt to survive their time in England.