Status: what have i created

Without You It's Hard to Survive

1/2

“Hey Phil, you had a great game.” Patrick said.

“Thanks, bud. You had a pretty stellar game yourself. It's not every day one scores 4 goals in a game.” Phil replied, smiling.

It was about an hour after the Leafs v Hawks game in Chicago. The Leafs were up 4-0 in the 3rd until Patrick Kane scored 4 goals to tie it up and send the game into overtime. Ultimately, the Leafs won by a beautiful wrister by Phil Kessel. They were standing in the Hawks locker room alone. Everyone else on the two teams had left the arena over 40 minutes ago.

“I don't know what you're saying, you're the one who won the game.” Patrick winked at Phil. The two only ever got to see each other about twice a year during the season. Once during and after their once a year game, and once during the All-Star weekend.

“Well, I wouldn't have had to if you hadn't taken the game over.” Phil said. He took a step forward so that he and Patrick were no further than 4 inches away from each other. Phil looked into Patrick's beautiful blue eyes and couldn't help but smiling. He felt so happy around Patrick, and he didn't know why.

“What are you all smiley for?” Patrick asked Phil, wrapping his arms around Phil's neck. Phil grabbed Patrick by the waist and pulled his body right to his. Phil leaned down and kissed Patrick passionately.

“God, I've missed you so much, Pat.” Phil said after breaking the kiss off a few minutes later.

“I've missed you, too. I wish we played against each other more often, it's not fair.” Pat sighed. Pat let go of Phil's neck and grabbed him by the hand. He started pulling him out the the locker room.

“Where are we going?” Phil asked Pat as he let him lead him.

“You'll see.” Pat smiled slyly. “Close your eyes.”

Phil hesitated., “Uh... ok.” Phil did as he was told and closed his eyes. He heard Patrick open a few doors, and the air suddenly got a bit colder. “Can I open my eyes yet?” Phil asked.

“Not quite.” Patrick said. Phil heard Patrick moving around a few things. “Ok, now you can open your eyes.” Pat said. Phil opened his eyes and saw that they were standing at centre ice.

“Pat, what are we doing out here?” Phil asked, confused.

“Well, I was thinking. How hot would it be to do the nasty right here in the rink?” Pat said through a devilish grin. Phil's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe what Pat just said. Sex, in the rink?

“What if we get caught?” Phil asked cautiously, looking around to see if anyone was watching.

Pat threw his head back and laughed. Phil loved Pat's laugh. It warmed his heart like none either. “Babe, don't worry. I made sure everyone was gone. I mean who stays this long after hours?” Patrick said, placing a reassuring hand on Phil's arm.

Phil gave Patrick a weak smile. “Ok.” He said. “I take your word for it.”

Patrick smiled at Phil. He put his hand on Phil's waist and started pulling out Phil's tucked in dress shirt. Phil reached for the knot in Pat's tie and started to untie it. Soon, the two boys were standing at centre ice in just their dress pants and shoes. Patrick pulled Phil close to him and started to kiss him. Their finger intertwined as their tongues battled.

Pat longed for the feel of Phil on him. Sure, he and Jonny had sex quite often, but Pat only ever felt it was to fill the void of Phil away for so long. Patrick told Phil about his rough sex with Jon, and Phil had told Patrick that he and Tyler had being having sex, too. Both understood that the others needs had to be fulfilled. They both admitted at the best sex any of them had had was with each other. No one quite filled Pat like Phil did.

After a brief kissing session, Patrick broke free, and grabbed Phil's hand. Without saying a word, Pat pulled Phil over the the penalty box. He opened the door and pushing Phil in. Pat was so sexually frustrated he couldn't handle it anymore.

“Someone's feisty tonight.” Phil winked and Pat pushed him down on the bench. Pat grabbed Phil's belt and started to undo it. He pulled Phil's pant's off to reveal the Wisconsin marvel in Phil's underpants. Patrick quickly undid his own pants and threw them off. There was a pretty large tent in Pat's pants because he was hornier than he'd ever been in his life. Phil's eyes went wide with amazement when he saw Pat's large member showing.

Pat leaned over Phil and gave him a passionate kiss while he slid Phil's boxer shorts off. Phil returned the favour and pulled Pat's off. Both men were so turned on by the other they couldn't deal with it any longer. Pat wanted Phil, and Phil wanted Pat.

Pat swiftly got on top of Phil and lowered himself on to Phil's throbbing friend. Phil threw his head back in pleasure as Pat easily slid on him. He groaned as Pat started nibbling on his neck.

“Oh.. my god..” Phil said between heavy breathes. “I love you so much, Patrick Kane.”

Patrick smiled devilishly. “I love you, too, Phil Kessel.”
♠ ♠ ♠
well that escalated quickly....
i am so done with my life.
part two will be up soon i guess oh man