Status: Read, Comment, enjoy

Sink or Swim

Sink or Swim

All it took was one glance from him and I was his. I had never fallen so hard for someone in my life and yet here I stood. Looking back on it now I question why I love him and yet in the face of the media I have to act like I hate him, and he doesn’t even have to act anymore. This isn’t fair, fate is so cruel. Once I went to jail, because someone took what I said out of context, I lost everything, my job, my friends, and my chance to love him openly.
I turned violently onto my side staring out the window to my balcony. It was after midnight and as any musician would tell you the night isn’t over after a set, but all I ever wanted to do was sleep. I whispered the lyrics to Raised by Wolves to myself, and half smiled. “As if Ronnie” I told myself. I closed my eyes and it seemed like forever before the door creaked open and I assumed it was either Ryan or Jacky they always kept an eye on me. I didn’t even crack my open hoping they would go away, but the time I heard a sigh and the crinkling of paper. “Ronnie are you awake?” His beautiful voice hit my ear drums and I forced myself not to gasp and stay still.
“I guess not,” he chuckled to himself and laid the object in his hands on the bed next to me and sat down. “Maybe it is better that you are asleep, I mean what good would it really do me to come here? I must be crazy right? Though if you were awake I’d have to tell you that I’m tired of fighting…Ronnie” He heaved in a breath shaking the bed and I could hear his faint crying. I am too Craig but…how do we go back from where we are? “Ronnie I never really hated yes you’re stupid and immature but I….I love you…I just wish you could hear me say that.” His voice was weak and shaky; slowly he pulled himself to his feet and walked around the direction I was facing.
He knelt down in front of me and kissed my forehead. I couldn’t keep myself from smiling as he wrapped his fingers in my hair. I slowly lifted my lids yawning causing him to jump and scurry back. I gave him a half sleepy smile. “Craigaifer I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you.” I said softly. “S-so you aren’t going to kill me? And never call me that I hate it! ” I held my hand out for him and as he took it kissed his knuckles. “Nope that was just shit to keep the media stirred up.” He sighed a deep sigh of relief and sat on his knees beside me, causing me to frown. “What is something wrong?” He blushed, “Yeah that mouth of yours isn’t being useful.” We locked eyes and shared a laugh and I sat up and he gripped my thighs causing “me” to jump.
“Craig, just know I love you too.” His eyes widened. “Wait y-you heard that? What else did you hear?” His blush grew, “Everything…” He tried to stand up and leave, but I grabbed his wrist pulling him back, in which he lost his balance landing on top of me. “I didn’t say anything because I wanted to hear the honest truth.” He hid his face and I pushed his hair back revealing that beautiful pout. “That’s not fair Ronnie. I was so upset because I thought you were asleep.” It was adorable when he acted like his daughter, which was most likely being watched by Max or Monte, since Craig was here with me.
I slid my hand up his side and kissed his cheek. “I’m sorry…” “Me too…” He cut me off before I finished my sentence our eyes locked again. “Where do we take it from here?” I asked, as he made himself more comfortable on my lap. He shrugged and fiddled with my shirt. “We can start by you taking me.” He whispered against my lips before kissing me. I gasped and kissed him back, soon we became a tangled mess of limbs and tongue. His hands trebling with anticipation slid under my shirt I pulled away from him momentarily to let him remove it and in my haste pulled his off and pushed him against the bed licking his lips. Our hips bucked against each other and I reached in the duffel bag beside my bed and grabbed the lube I kept for those emergency cases and a condom and sat the on the bed side table while he whimpered. I sat back between his legs, and smirked unfastening my belt and zipper. “Come and get me.” He scrambled to his knees; eyes lustfully fixated on my cock, and wrapped it in his hand as I had always imagined him doing so. I tilted my head back as he began to nimbly began to suck on the head. “God yes, I purred, receiving a chuckle while he bobbed his head. I wrapped my fingers in his hair keeping him motions steady. He was making me feel greedy at this point and I wanted to see what his mouth could really do, “Try and take it all,” I whispered and felt him gulp and have to pull up for air chocking. I kissed him hard and waited for him to catch his breath before giving his hair a sharp tug to which he growled and engulfed me once more.
He struggled at the base for several minutes before I let him back up, he eyes glassy with tears from gagging, I was turned on even more by the beauty of that. I kissed him again, “that was hot…ready for me to warm you up?” He nodded and began to fight with his belt trying to get it off too fast. “Egger, egger little boy aren’t we?” I teased, “Shut up and help me!” He growled again, and I unfastened his belt for him and let him kick off his pants as I put lube on my middle finger. When I turned back he already had his ass in the air. I slowly stuck my finger into the 2nd knuckle and let him adjust before going further. He moaned, closed his eyes, and gripped the sheets. I pushed it in the rest of the way and then moved it out then back in a few times listening to his weak moans, and wanted to moan myself when I saw him biting his lip with his body in pleasure.
I took out the one finger and lubed it back up with a second one, and pushed them back in being careful of my nails while I fingered and spread his hole holding his ass in place while he moaned so happily. As quickly as I could I moved to three, then four fingers until I was sure he was going to be able to take me. I ripped the condom open and squirted a little lube straight in his spread ass, and smirked as he shivered. I flipped him onto his back and pushed his knees up to his chest. “I want to watch you build up baby.” I smirked responding to the shocked eyes he gave me. I lifted his ass up slightly and forced myself inside, and grunted as soon as I was all the way in. Even stretched he was tight.
I thrusted into him watching his back arch and the grip on his legs weaken. He watched me moaning and arching grasping the pillows through half opened eyes. “Oh yes….uhhh…fuck…more” he panted. His backed arched as I pushed deeper and I kissed and nipped his Adam’s apple, speeding my pace up. I wanted to make sure he came before I did. His nails dug into my back causing me to go balls deep and received an extra lustful moan from Craig. We kissed enjoying the moment and I could feel his leg twitching, and speed up even more trying to push him to his absolute limit. “Yes…Yes Ronnie God that’s it.” His eyes were wide begging or more and I gave him just what he wanted. He pulled my hair arching up one last time before his sperm covered our chests and landed on his face. I kept fucking him through his orgasm and licked the cum off of his cheek and purred at the taste. He pushed me on my back and rode me clenching around me “S-shit” I hissed as I gripped his legs pulling him down for one last kiss as I finished.
I lie awake later, smoking a cigarette, watching his chest and fall and kept my hand on his hip while he stayed curled into me. I leaned down and kissed his forehead, so thankful. I was thankful that this was going to be over, all the fighting and drama over, and I could finally be with the person I loved most in the world. From here it was Sink or Swim and I was determined to do whatever I had to, to Swim and stay by his side. From not on it was me Leila and my Craigifer.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what Happens when Novacaine Green isn't around to curb my creative energy, you get sexy Mabke time. Please enjoy and I welcome you comments and critisims.