Status: RE-WRITING!!

I Won't Let Go

Chapter 5: Then Part II

1st January 2012

Stepping out of Rita’s car I quickly adjusted my dress afraid that it had slipped down, I looked at the building in front of me that was lit up with bright lights. My mouth fell agape at the sight of it. I heard laughter next to me before my hand was grasped tightly.

“Come on,” Rita giggled pulling me toward the entrance, relief washed over me when I noticed there wasn’t a line up, thank God I didn’t want to stand in these heels for hours waiting to get it. we were inside the building in a matter of seconds and it was even more decedent than outside. “This is insane!” I spoke looking around in awe, Rita laughed before pulling me over toward the bar.

“What are you drinking?”

“Uh…” I stammered unsure of what to say, rolling her eyes Rita ordered for me.

“Yeah can I get two Screaming Orgasms?” I choked on my breath when I watched her shoot the bartender a flirty wink, he chuckled and pulled out two glasses before setting to work on the beverages. I sighed and rolled my eyes at my rather horny friend; I knew that by the end of the night I was going home by myself. I turned away from her and looked around the joint taking everything in, the lights, the people everything, this was so much different to the clubs I went to back home. I was looking around when someone grabbed my waist causing me to yelp in surprise, spinning around quickly I came face to face with Louis, a wide, cheeky grin was spread across his face.

“You made it.”

“Sure did,” I smiled, he engulfed me into a tight hug and I could faintly smell alcohol on his breath. He pulled away from me looking at me for a few moments before Rita spoke.

“Here’s your orgasm love,” I turned and took the glass out of her hand a smirk was etched across her painted face, I narrowed my eyes at her before sticking out my tongue. “Right well, I’m going to mingle, have fun,” with that she disappeared into the swollen crowd leaving me standing rather awkwardly in front of a slightly intoxicated Louis Tomlinson.

I went to speak when his name was called over the music, both of us turned out heads and I saw raven haired male walking toward Louis, his hair was styled up into a quiff and a smile was spread across his face exposing his pearly white teeth. He was dressed in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a white v-neck shirt.

“Woah, hello Love,” he greeted when he was standing next to Louis and arm slung casually around the brunette shoulders.

“Hello,” I greeted pressing the glass to my lips and sipping, my face scrunched up in disgust, this was a terrible tasting beverage, it was creamy with a fruity flavour, orange, the flavour danced on my tongue before I swallowed. I placed the glass down on the bar.
Never again will I be ordering that one.

“Zayn this is Avery, she works as Alices’,” I looked over at the male and my thoughts went to the information I had read somewhere about his age.

“Don’t take this the wrong way but aren’t you too young to be in here?” laughter rippled from the boys lips causing my brows to knit together in confusion.

“She’s good, nah a few strings were pulled and you know here we are.” I nodded my head slowly processing what he had just said.

“Right then,” we were swallowed into silence once again and puffed out a breath when I heard my name being screeched over the music. Moving my eyes around the two boys I saw her she was standing on a table on the opposite side of the club waving like a lunatic. I shrunk away from her sight before turning to the bar.

“Can I get a scotch,” the barman looked at me quirking one of his brows before nodding his head and quickly poured a glass for me. I grabbed it and pushed past the two males uttering a sorry. I weaved through the dancing bodies trying to avoid any contact. I made it to where Rita was standing; she jumped down and scooped me into a tight hug as she pulled me over to the seats.

“I’ve got people I want you to meet,” smiling she pulled away from me and I was greeted by five smiles.

“Hi,” I smiled. They all replied with a simple hi moving down in their seats to make space for Rita and I to sit. Slowly I lowered myself into the seat, I was seated next to a rather busty blonde, her face was painted with layers of make up making her look like a Barbie doll and she had a strong scent of some sort of blend of flower and fruit causing my nose to tingle.

“Hi I’m Lindy,” she greeted a rich cockney catching me off guard as she extended one of her delicate hands

“Oh, Hi, Avery,” I smiled giving her hand a gentle shake. She giggled before pulling me into a tight hug.

“Don’t mind her she’s just overly friendly when she’s drunk,” a male voice came from the other side of the table. I flicked my eyes and looked at him when she had let go of me. He had jet-black hair that fell in front of his face and amazing green eyes, a strongly defined jaw line and a tattoo inked across his neck. I nodded my head shyly at him. “Dustin,” he introduced himself.

“Avery,” he smiled a half smile exposing a set of perfect teeth and winking flirtatiously, a blush heated my cheeks and I averted my eyes from him turning my head and looking at the three others that were seated with us. There were two girls, identical twins, they both had flowing brown hair, dark eyes that were painted with smoky grey colours. I continued to look and I saw another male, blonde hair, slicked back, gel thick in his hair. He had beautifully defined cheekbones and a smoldering smile spread across his lips as he watched various scantly clad girls sashay past him.

Pervert.

That was the first word that came to mind as I watched him eye them eagerly.

I turned my attention to Rita who was happily sipping the drink she had ordered only a few moments ago but her eyes were locked on Dustin. Her eyes were glazed over with lust and I knew what was going through her mind, she was thinking about all the ways she was going to seduce him and get him back to her apartment for the night.

Quietly I sipped on my scotch, the golden liquid traveling down my gullet warming my stomach and causing a fuzzy feeling to erupt inside me. The music was loud and it was hard to hear what anyone was saying. Suddenly I felt someone gently touch my forearm, turning my head I saw that Lindy was smiling at me.

"Wanna dance?" she asked leaning forward to yell in my ear so that I was able to hear. Slowly I nodded my head, she squealed and pulled me to my feet tugging me out onto the dance floor, I placed my drink on an empty table before stepping into the sea of bodies and letting the music take over me. Lindy held one of my hands as we both swayed our hips in time with the beats and before I knew it she had let go and we were dancing by ourselves. I was off in my own little world that I didn't realize someone was dancing with me until I felt a pair of arms encircle around my waist and I was drawn closer into the heat of their body. We continued to dance together, grinding up against each other as the music echoed around us.

~

It didn't take me long before I needed another drink, the song had drawn to a close and I was panting from all the movement I had just done. Slowly I turned my mouth fell open when I saw who I had just spent at least thirty minutes dancing with. Louis. He was looking down at me through hooded eyes, his lips were pulled back into a heart melting half smile. I pulled away from him and walked toward the bar embarrassed about what had just happened.

I had just been grinding up against Louis.

It could have been anyone but no it had to be him. I made it to the bar in a matter of seconds as I weaved through people. The bar tender looked at me a smile forming on his face.

"What can I get you love?"

"Water?" I asked swallowing trying to rid the butterflies that were zooming around in the pit of my stomach.

This was crazy.

The man nodded his head and walked over grabbing a glass and filling it with the clear liquid I was dying for. As soon as he placed it down my fingers curled around the glass and I pressed it to my semi dry lips and chugged it down.

“Easy on there Love,” He whispered in my ear I jumped startled turning my head slightly to look at him. Beads of perspiration had formed on his brow and the bridge of his nose strands of his fringe were sticking to the skin of his forehead and his cheeks were tinged pink with heat.

“It’s just water,” I laughed as I placed the glassware down gently, remaining cool was seeming a bit of a challenge with me considering Louis was right next to me and the scotch was beginning to get to me, which was weird considering I can normally hold my liquor, obviously not tonight though.

“Can I get two shots of Tequilla,” Louis smiled over at the bar man.

“Someone’s eager to not remember tonight,” I stated jokingly.

“Oh they’re not both for me,” He winked looking at me as the shots were placed in front of him along with a saltshaker and two wedges of lemon. I looked down at the shot glasses then back up at him. I shook my head quickly.

“Uh…”

“Come on, just one.” He pleaded picking up the saltshaker, I sighed defeated, grabbing the shaker I licked the side of my hand before sprinkling the crystals onto my skin grabbing my glass in one hand and the lemon in the other.

“3…2…1” quickly I licked my hand took the shot and sucked on the wedge, my face scrunching up at the combination of tastes, shuddering I opened my eyes and saw that Louis was staring intently at me.

“What?” I asked, he shook his head and ordered another round of shots.

“Louis you said one,” I wined he chuckled.

“This will be the last one I promise.” I looked at him before taking the shot glass in front of me, I went to take a wedge but Louis hand covered them as he scooped them up between his fingers. Arching my brow I looked at him in suspicion he simply smiled childishly.

“Trust me,” I looked at him for a few moments more before shrugging my shoulders and counting down in my head this time.

3…2…1.

I licked the skin of my hand took the shot and when I saw where the wedge was I hesitated. The wedge was placed snuggly between his teeth, he winked at me I didn’t want to take it but the alcohol was disgusting so I had to. Leaning forward I bit into the slice of fruit the sourness spreading on my tongue. I pulled away and took the skin out of my mouth opening my mouth to speak but was silenced by Louis lips pressed against mine in a feverish kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANDDDDDDDD they kissed!! it was a drunk kiss on Louis behalf but... they still kissed :D yayayaya

Thanks to everyone who subscribed commented recommended and read you're all amazing.
special shout out to
dmbbmb123
lovelyacoustic

and
paint.it.black. for their wonderful comments, please continue your awesomeness :D

Will update soon, stay tuned.
Image