Status: Slow going. Layout coming soon.

LionHearts

Chapter 8;

Zura could only roll his eyes at his pacing prince, like a caged animal of sorts- August went into a to and fro frenzy as it turned to two hours now that have passed since Misteria left. The Alchemist lay back against a boulder, arms resting on knees and his chin resting on those: watching. He couldn't help but stifle a giggle as he just followed his motions of pacing, while he sat calm and patient as a wise man.

As 2 hours and 30 minutes came by, August abruptly stopped his paces and whipped around to glare at Zura with such a burning hate, the Alchemist could almost taste the acid that he was spitting his way through those rich blue eyes of his. It almost sickened Zura, in a way not normal. It sickened him with happiness. What an immature prince he has! Glaring and blaming him with no words to accompany such a deathly look.

"Why. Are you. Just. Sitting. There?" He seethed through his teeth.
Zura shrugged, trying to wipe the smirk off his face.
"You absolute-" His words were cut off by a growl that rumbled through his throat before he continued on, the control he was using visibly shaking his body. "She could be dead."

"Isn't that a chance she knew she was taking?"
"She could have been captured."
"She can get away, she's clever as a fox- you should know that by this point."
"Why the fuck don't you care about your princess?!" August finally snapped, screaming the question and causing his voice to crack.

Zura gave him a flat look, a "you should know better" look. Like a father looking at his child, scolding him silently for stealing a cookie from the cookie jar.

"Now August, my dear Prince. You know I do. Why on earth do you think I tagged along? I want her safe. But what I also want to do- is not condescend her. I want to give her credit for the skills she so thoroughly possesses. So, here's my deal. If she isn't around by dawn, we search. My alchemy is a great tracking device as well, I'll have you know."

August sat through it, and just as a child who realized his mistake, crossed his arms over his chest and stared at the ground begrudgingly. His lips were in a pout as he slowly gave in and nodded. With a sigh, he waved off the Alchemist's words.

"Right. Right. Got it."

And with that-
the pacing lion went to sleep while the ever-so clever Alchemist stayed wide awake: watching.