Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. c:

Take One Last Breath

Going Down & Walking Out

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Kori’s POV*^
After Ryan had left with Knoxville, and everyone else had just ran off after I threatened them as well, because I was pissed off, they were all headed to some bar, and I knew Bam was somewhere in the house, and as I started walking down the hall, I quickly found him. And Missy.

“I don’t care, Missy! She’s coming and I just…I just need a break from you and your shit, okay?!” Bam screamed, and I stood in front of the closed door, hearing Missy continue.

“I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care, you’ve been saying that for hours, Bam! Is that all you ever say anymore?!” Missy’s voice was like a razor cutting paper. “I’m going with you if she’s going! I don’t want her going off to another fucking country with you!”

“You can’t fucking tell me who I can and can’t take with me!” Bam screamed, and it took so much to not go in there and rip Missy apart as she began screaming screeching again.

“I sure as hell can, and that bitch is not going unless I do! I know you can’t take care of yourself Bam, and I don’t know if you don’t want me around her because you’re afraid I’ll get hurt, or something, but I can damn well take care of myself, and I will go with you on that trip, and that’s final.” Just as I was about to charge in, anger flaring, the door flew open and Missy glared at me. “Oh, so now you’re eavesdropping?” She spat and I saw Bam in the room behind her, throwing his head back.

“Well it’s kind of hard to just ignore the fact that whenever you scream it sounds like a cat’s dying.” I said with a small smile. “And it’s not my fault your husband would rather spend time his enemy than a bitch like you.” I said and before I could even say another word, she slapped me. I stood there for a second, not sure if I should slap her back, or go all out and just skip straight to ripping her face off.

“You’re the bitch.” She breathed and my eyes narrowed as I pounced, choosing the latter.

“Well then you’ve picked the wrong bitch to fuck with.” I growled, as the two of us fell to the floor, my fist connecting with her face, and she brought her arms up, trying to push me off, her nails getting in a few good scratched to my arms and face as she tried to hit me, only getting in one to my jaw and another to my temple. She pushed me hard and I fell off of her, but as she was getting up I pulled her back down. I kept hitting, punch after punch until she tried to start defending herself.

“Bam!” She yelled through the hits, and Bam just scoffed as he sat on the bed.

“You can damn well take care of yourself.” He mocked, and I stopped, out of breath as I got off of Missy, and she started getting up.

“Don’t ever fucking pull that shit on me again.” I breathed, and turned, catching what looked to be almost a flash of a smile on Bam’s face.

“You’re not going on that trip with him.” She said and I turned, ignoring the stinging of a scratch on my cheek, and a dull ache in my jaw.

“Austin’s my best fucking friend, Missy. I can’t just let her run off to fucking Finland and not go on the trip to get her back.” I said, taking the one step back into the room.

“You don’t even care about her.” She spat, a glare in her eyes. “I know exactly what you’re doing here.” She said, stepping up to me.

“And what is that, princess?” I asked, wondering how much of a fucking brain she had.

“You’re just trying to get to Bam. I know how you work, I know how you think.” I saw Bam look up at us from the corner of my eye. “You’re just jealous.” She whispered, a smirk crawling onto her face and making me sick. She had no fucking clue. No fucking clue at all.

“You think I’m jealous?” I asked and she nodded, pursing her lips.

“Of course, I’m hotter than you, I have a better body than you, I have better friends than you, I have a better life than you; I’m better than you.” I just gritted my teeth, a smile coming to my face.

“You think Bam loves you? You think he’s been faithful to you?” I asked and she nodded.

“I know he has.” She stated and I smiled a little wider, wanting to laugh.

“Well better think twice, because he’s been fucking me behind your back.” Her expression faltered slightly. “Right next door, while you were sleeping.” Finally her expression began it’s down spiral.

“Bam?” She turned and looked at him, and he just looked at her and she looked back at me, her expression lost before she turned back to Bam and started walking over towards him. “Baby what…what is she talking about?” She asked and Bam stood up. She tried to put a hand on his shoulder and he pulled his arm back.

“Don’t touch me.” He said and she started breathing heavily, seeming like anger was bubbling as the tears came to her eyes. “You have done nothing to me but fucking talk down to me, and fucking make me feel like shit ever since I married you.” Bam said and Missy just shook her head.

“N-no I haven’t, Bam, what are you-”

“Don’t fucking act like you don’t know what I’m talking about. You don’t give a shit about me, and you know it.” His voice was becoming strained and he took a few steps over to me, looking at me. “Kori’s been the one person I’ve met that doesn’t treat me like shit unless I treat her like shit, and she doesn’t put me down every second of the day.” He smiled slightly and turned back to Missy. “I’m fuckin happy with her, Missy. Can you believe it? For the first fucking time in a good few years after I married you I’m happy. I never was happy around you. I just tried to be that way because I thought I cared about you. But she’s made me realize that I don’t want to care about someone if they’re just going to treat me like I’m stupid and worthless.” Everything fell silent for a second, and I swear I saw Bam’s eyes getting teary as Missy shook her head, a hand going over her mouth. “I want you out.” The emotion in Bam’s voice was gone. “Right now. Get your shit together and leave. I want a divorce.” He turned to walk out and then stopped and looked back at Missy. “And get out before the guys get back.” He said, and looked at me, gesturing for me to come on, and I did without a second look back at Missy.

“Are you alright, Bam?” I asked him as I followed him into the kitchen and he nodded with a smile.

“Fucking great.” He grinned, and turned as we got to the dining room, turning and wrapping his arms around me, kissing me on the lips. My mind was still trying to process what had just happened. “But,” He pulled away and looked at me. “Keep this under lock and key for a while, okay?” He asked and I looked at him oddly.

“What?” I didn’t really know what he was talking about.

“If anyone asks where Missy went, I’m going to tell them that she went to visit a fucking sick relative or something. They’re gonna want to throw a party and that’ll just be a distraction from Finland and finding Andy-”

“Austin.” I corrected and he smiled slightly.

“Right, right, and we still hate each other. Once Anthony-”

Austin, motherfucker.” I said, punching him in the shoulder and he laughed slightly.

“Yea, yea, same person, same gender.” He said with a grin and I rolled my eyes. “But as far as anyone knows, nothing’s changed over the past day, okay? Missy just went to visit a relative.” He said and I nodded.

“More sneaking around behind people’s backs to have a little time to ourselves.” I stated and he nodded with a grin.

“Sounds like fun.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Bam’s POV*^
Kori and I were sitting at the table talking about Finland and finding Austin when Missy came down the stairs, suitcases and duffel bags in hand. She walked over to the door and out it, and I looked at Kori.

“She’s finally gone.” I said, a smile coming to my face. I was free. I was fucking free from that fucking ball and chain that dragged me down.

“Oh wait, she’s coming back.” Kori said as the door open, and I looked over to see Missy take her wedding ring off of her finger. She held it up between her index finger and thumb, showing it to me and then walked over to the sink with a smile, turned on the garbage disposal and I rolled my eyes as she dropped it in and the sound of metal getting slung around in the drain pipe met my ears. She turned it off, and kept smiling.

“Have a nice life asshole.” She said cheerily, and then continued out the door a second time, and just a moment later the sound of her car driving out like a madwoman met my ears.

“Psychotic, much?” Kori asked and I rolled my eyes.

“She’s like a fucking toddler.” I groaned, hating the way she acted when something didn’t go her way.

“Well she’s out of your life now.” I smiled at Kori’s words.

“And she’s never getting back in.” I’d make damn sure of that.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Ryan’s POV*^
I swear we were in that fucking ER for hours, and it wasn’t until ten that night that finally we got back to Bam’s place. Knoxville had passed out on the drive back, so I just left him, and got out of the car, seeing no one else was here. I think they were all going to a bar when I was getting Knoxville to walk to the car without looking at his hand. I walked up to the door and walked in.

“OH FUCK YOU!” I heard Bam scream and I grinned, knowing he was still arguing with Missy, but as I walked towards the living room I was proved wrong.

“You know you want to!” Kori’s voice hit me and I found the two of them hiding behind opposite couches, paintball guns in hand.

“Suck my dick!”

“In your dreams, Margera!” I just watched the two, the both of them seeming to not want to come up to shoot the other in fear of getting hit themselves.

“What the fuck are you two doing? Bam, why aren’t you and Missy fighting?” I asked, slightly disappointed.

“Missy got a call from some relative and had to run off, said she’d get back on Monday or something!” Bam yelled like we were on a battlefield despite the fact that I was standing right next to him.

“You calling a truce yet, fucker?!” Kori yelled and Bam scoffed.

“Hell no!” I heard the front door open as there was drunken laughter and talking through Bam and Kori’s banter. I looked over to see Hanna and Novak.

“Oh.” Hanna stopped with a grin on his face. “Hey Novak, look.” He grabbed Novak’s arm, nearly making Novak fall, but Novak looked at me. “I think we’ve stepped back into the icy ages.” He slurred and Novak started laughing and leaned on Hanna, making him fall into the floor. I looked back at Bam and Kori as they kept screaming various things at one another, and then at Novak and Hanna, now screaming angrily and fighting in the floor, then laughing and fighting more, rolling around and being drunk like usual.

“I-I don’t feel so g-good.” I turned to the front door as Knoxville stumbled in and rolled my eyes as he fell to the floor. Doctor’s loaded him up on pain meds and it would just be a matter of time before they wore off and he was able to stay conscious for longer than a few minutes. I looked once again to Bam and Kori, then Novak and Hanna and quickly decided that I was too old for this shit. I just shook my head, ducking to avoid something that was thrown from where Novak and Hanna were as I continued up to my room. Fuck all this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

InMyOwnWorld
kaylakelly49
MoMo_92
ninapple

Fair enough.

xoxo, Saleigh