Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. c:

Take One Last Breath

Six Feet Under

..::Austin’s POV::..

I just stood there as everybody started freaking out. Bam and Kori had just come out about their relationship, and I of course had already known. I hadn’t accepted it yet, but I had known.

“I’ll fucking kill that bastard,” Hanna growled, and I grabbed onto the back of his shirt before he could march up the steps to where the two had gone.

“Everybody, you just need to calm the fuck down,” I instructed, and I got looks that suggested I might have been crazy.

“Calm the fuck down?” Dunn exasperated as if he had been offended, “How the hell are we supposed to calm the fuck down?” His voice had gotten high pitched, and I just shook my head.

“Because how much do you really know about the situation?” I asked, and the guys just looked around at each other, but nobody said anything, “Exactly. They’re happy together. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I don’t see how somebody could be happy from 5 feet and ten inches, a hundred and eighty pounds of pure dipshit. Believe me, I don’t, but if it’s what they want, just let them do it, cause they’ll do it anyway,” I said, then let go of Hanna’s shirt.

“Awuh, Hanna’s just a wittle mad cause he’s got a small crush on Kori,” Knoxville stepped out from the kitchen, and walked over to the group. Hanna growled at him as Novak rolled his eyes.

“Yeah right, and you knew?” Dunn said, crossing his arms at Johnny, who huffed.

“It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out those two were fucking like maniacs,” he said, handing Hanna a beer, who took it graciously.

“I’m gonna go find more of these,” he said before stalking off to the kitchen.

“See that, guys? That is the look of a man who is about to get shit faced,” Knoxville giggled and we all walked to the living room.

“So what the hell are we supposed to do about this?” Dunn asked, his head falling into his hands.

“Get over it,” I suggested, “It’s really not our business,” I finished, and Knoxville nodded.

“Girl’s got a point,” he replied, and I found it a tad bit difficult to stay in the conversation. I was wrecked, and absolutely tired. I wanted drugs, and alcohol, but mostly, I needed sleep.

“I’m gonna go to bed,” I said as I stood up. I got a few ‘good nights’, which I returned, and then went upstairs to my room, hoping I wouldn’t find it in complete chaos. Luckily, it was exactly as I had left it. I didn’t even take off my shoes before I fell face first onto my bed, and once my head hit the pillows, I was out like a light.

..::Knoxville’s POV::..

I looked at Dunn and Novak, who were the only ones left in the living room now, “So what the fuck happened in Finland? How did you find her?” I asked, my voice kind of hushed.

“Fuck man, you will never believe just what had happened,” Dunn started laughing, and I glared at him. Novak didn’t seem to be all that happy, either. But I ignored that factor because I didn’t really care at the moment, “You know how we went to stay at Ville’s?” He asked, and I nodded my head, “Well, that’s where Austin was. Apparently her and Ville got hitched in Vegas and they moved back to his place. We were fucking his kitchen up in the morning one second, and then we were all gaping at Austin and Ville together the next,” he explained. He was right, I didn’t believe it.

“And say that’s actually what happened, how did you convince her to come back?” I asked, more curious than ever.

“Well, it was Kori who convinced her, I guess. They talked it out in private,” Novak said, seeming sour on the whole subject. I wouldn’t doubt it was because Austin got married to the Finnish man, since he had totally liked her.

“Alright, this is the final and most important question,” I said, get quieter and more serious as I leaned in. The other two had done exactly the same, listening intently, “Did you,” I paused, looking both of them in the eye, “Get the cat fight on camera, and did either of them lose clothing?” I asked in all seriousness. Dunn looked at me like I had just gave his last can of beer and fed it to his dog, and Novak looked at me like I had taken his last can of beer and shoved it up the ass of a chicken. I held in my laughter as the two just shook their heads at me.

“Clapp, you are a weird little man,” Dunn said as he got up, then turned back to me, “I’m gonna go to bed before I fall asleep listening to the stupid shit you have to say,” he said, then walked from the room. I looked back at Novak, and grinned menacingly.

“Oh hell no,” he said before he got up, quickly leaving the room. That left me by myself, until I remembered that Hanna was getting drunk in the kitchen. It was time to have a little fun with my buddy.

..::Austin’s POV::..

A loud scream woke me up the next morning, and that scream had been followed by another scream. I jumped out of bed, running out of the door. I didn’t know where the scream had come from or exactly who’s it was.

“WHAT THE FUCK,” Novak yelled, and I ran to where his room was. The screaming was replaced by his laughter, and then the laughter of Bam and Kori. I walked into the room to see them all huddled around the bed, laughing quite harshly. I walked over to them, looking down at the empty bed.

“It’s not fucking funny,” I heard growling from above me. I looked up to see Hanna taped to the ceiling, butt naked. I couldn’t help as the laughter erupted from my mouth. Knoxville’s signature was on his forehead in black sharpie, and all of his glory was hanging out.

“What the hell is going on?” April’s voice interrupted, and we all looked back at her. Her eyes immediately found Hanna, and she instantly put her hands over her face.

“You guys need to get him down,” she said instantly, turning around, “Can’t I have at least one morning where you guys don’t make complete chaos,” she whined, then left the room. Dunn walked in right as April walked out, and instantly started laughing at the site in front of him.

“Surprise,” Knoxville stepped out of the closet, holding two paintball guns in his hands, ambushing us with a storm of pink and green. I got shot once before I quickly found my way under the bed, not caring to partake in this shit. Once Knoxville had chased everybody from the room, running after them with paintball guns, I crawled out from under the bed, and climbed on top of it, pulling the tap that kept Hanna attached to the ceiling. When there was only a few holding him up, he fell down onto the bed in a belly flop, and I hopped down before walking over to the dresser and grabbing a pair of boxers, throwing them at Hanna.

“He got you when you were drunk, didn’t he,” I said, trying to conceal my laughter. He rolled off the bed, and turned around as he pulled the boxers up, even though they looked to be too small.

“Sadly enough,” he moaned, and turned around, “Thanks for getting me down,” he said, and I smiled before I quickly left the room. I needed a shower pretty badly. I walked back to my room, going through my closet and dressers until I found clothes for today, and then walked into the bathroom. I quickly washed myself before I got out and dried off, getting dressed in a pair of torn jeans and a Ramones top. I decided to walk around in socks, and didn’t bother putting my hair up, or putting on makeup. I left the room in search of Kori, knowing she’d probably be not even an inch away from Bam. I was surprised as I found her in the kitchen with Hanna, Bam nowhere to be seen.

“I don’t know, man. I just woke up, and I was looking down at Novak, and my junk was all hanging out,” he said, taking a drink of beer.

“We all know it was Knoxville. He kind of signed his work,” I said, sitting down on the other side of Hanna. The two looked at me, and I got a smile from Kori, “You’re smiling at me. What did you do?” I asked quickly, my defenses skyrocketing.

“Nothing,” she frowned, “I’m just happy you’re back, and not in Finland with Valo, getting high every day,” she said, and I nodded thoughtfully.

“Morning,” Bam came in, looking cheery and far too happy than I would have liked. He instantly walked over to Kori and leaned down, kissing her on the lips.

“Ew, gross,” I immediately said, pretending to throw up.

“That’s disturbing,” Hanna quickly joined in, “I’m gonna need a few more beers after seeing that,” he got up, and walked over to the fridge, where he grabbed an armful of bottles. He left the kitchen, probably on his way to the pool table, where we could usually find him drunk and passed out. I turned back to Bam and Kori, making a face of utter disgust.

“If I have never seen something so gross in my life…well I know I have, because I just saw it,” I said, getting up to grab a glass of orange juice.

“Oh thanks, that’s such a self esteem booster,” Kori joked, and I shook my head as I looked through the fridge.

“Oh, that reminds me. Have either of you seen Novak?” Bam interrupted, and I turned around and shrugged.

“Last time I saw Novak, he was awoken by a naked Hanna taped onto his ceiling,” I told him, then turned back around to grab a glass.

“How helpful,” he muttered, and I chuckled as I poured my juice, and went back to sit next to Kori again.

“You know I’ll always be as helpful as I can for you, fuck face,” I smiled delightful at him, and he rolled his eyes as he sneered.

“One of these days, Gregory,” he threatened playfully.

“I’ll be waiting, Margera,” I countered, then turned to Kori, “Any word from Ville?” I asked, taking a drink from my glass. She shook her head, and I looked back up at Bam, “What about you?”

“I think he’s coming to visit, actually,” he said, “Yeah, I do remember him saying something about buying a ticket today and coming tomorrow,” he grinned menacingly at me, and it took a few seconds for the words to sink into my brain, and then my eyes began to grow wide.

“Wait. He’s coming here?” I said, standing up, and he nodded, “Tomorrow?” I asked, the pitch of my voice getting higher, and he nodded once more. My excitement was way up in a tree right now, but then I remembered what all happened before we left. I had to basically break up with him. My excitement dropped down into the pit of my stomach, where it quickly turned into dread, “Shit,” I hissed, “What do I do? What the fucking fuck do I do?” I quickly grabbed the roots of my hair.

“Well, I don’t know what you going to do, but everybody’s gone, except for drunk Hanna on the pool table, so I’m taking Kori out,” he said, and I sighed.

“Alright, fine, bye. Ditcher,” I muttered as I made my way for the stairs, and childishly stomped up each of them. I made my way towards my room, and shut my door behind me. I went to my bookshelf, and started looking through the many titles I was offered. I picked out a rather old H.P Lovecraft book, and headed towards my bed, where I sat down and started reading. I had gotten through five chapters before my door opened, and closed, but I waited until I finished reading the paragraph I was on until I looked up to see Novak standing at the end of the bed, staring at me. He had a blank look on his face, and his pupils were dilated. I had no doubt in my mind that he was high on something, “Novak?” I said cautiously, and started to get up.

“Don’t get up,” he warned as he walked over to the edge of the bed, pushing me back down. He took my book, and chucked it over the bed, pinning my arms down.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I asked, struggling.

“I said, don’t get up,” this time, he was far more harsh. He crashed his lips into mine, his tongue fought to enter my own mouth, but I tried my hardest to keep my lips closed. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt, where he forcefully ripped it off.

“Stop,” I cried out, beginning to push him off of me. My eye was soon met with his fist, and I fell back down, my hand immediately going to my eye. Tears started rolling down the side of my face as he got to the hem of my pants. I wasn’t religious, but I started praying at that moment.

“Is anybody he-“ I could hear Ville’s voice, but I knew it was too good to be true, “What the fuck are you doing?” He said, and I felt the weight of Novak lifted off of me. I went into fetal position, trying not to start sobbing, which is what I wanted to do more than anything. I couldn’t bring the ‘r’ word to my mind, but it was floating around everywhere.

©Shannon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

MoMo_92
thewhorror
Suck My Kiss.

Shannon's chapter, not mine.

xoxo, Saleigh