Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. c:

Take One Last Breath

This Lust to My Brain

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Hanna’s POV*^
I heard yelling from upstairs and lifted my head slightly from the pool table, my mind swimming in circles.

“Oh fuckin’ shit.” I started getting up. “Super fucking Hanna to the…” I started getting off the table, and rolled off, falling onto my face. “I gotta- dammit.” I staggered to my feet and made my way over to the stairs, as the fighting continued, someone screaming at someone else. I started up the stairs, my legs wobbly and my vision foggy as I leaned on the rail, leaning back and forth. I fell at the top of the stairs and crawled onto the landing before standing up again. “I’m comin’!” I announced and charged down the hallway, screaming. “I WANNA WATCH THE FIGHT, STOP!” I yelled, not sure where it was coming from, but I ran to the side as I got to what I thought was a door, but there wasn’t a door at all. There was a wall. And I ran the fuck right into it. “Sorry.” I mumbled and put a hand on the wall as I looked into the room right next to Mr. Wall. “I’m here.” I stumbled in, and leaned on the doorway. I looked over at two people on the floor, and then to someone in bed. I blinked a few times as the noises of screaming and crying, hit me full force. Where was Kori? Where was…Bam. I didn’t think twice, I ran over and jumped onto Bam, and as soon as I did I knocked him off of whoever he was on, and as soon as I did I collapsed on him, quickly falling unconscious.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Kori’s POV*^
Bam and I’s…date hadn’t exactly gone as planned. As planned meaning he was taking me to this nice restaurant in town, and everything was going to be calm and not chaotic as fuck for a little while. But what happened was, when we got to the restaurant, he came around to get my door, and kissed me, and that led to nearly fucking in the parking lot, and then that led to him speeding back to the house at ninety miles per hour as we both decided that the whole night was pretty much going to be spent in some bed, with the results being not wanting to move at all because of pain tomorrow morning.

“Jesus fucking christ, I can’t find the fucking key.” Bam kept searching for the key to the side door, but we’d been out here for a good five minutes. I knew he was getting impatient, and I was just wondering how long it’d take for him to just wind up breaking a window.

“Isn’t another door unlocked?” I asked and he sighed.

“I don’t want to waste time checking other doors.” He turned to me and took me by my shoulders. “And these fucking pants can only get so tight until they become painful.” He said let go of me.

“Only the two of us can get locked out of a house in a situation like this.” I sighed, and he shook his head.

“Not for long.” Bam stepped back and I took a step back as he stared at the door in determination, and then ran at it, and as I expected him to jump kick the door like a madman, he drove his shoulder into it hard, and it flew open, and he stumbled, but did fall. “Yes! Now c’mon!” He chuckled at his success and grabbed my hand, earning a giggle as he pulled me in, and dragged me towards the hall, and to his bedroom. He opened the door and pulled me in, and I pushed him back towards the bed, my hands now on his chest as he turned and caught my lips in a deep kiss, his tongue roaming into my mouth. I let my hands roam up and lock together at the back of his neck as he turned us around and laid me down on the bed, and pulled away, quickly getting his shirt off and I started getting mine off, but stopped as I heard something just as he was starting to get his pants off. I couldn’t place exactly where the noise was coming from with the jingling of Bam’s belt, but it sounded like crying. I sat up as he got his pants around his ankles, about to step out of them, but I stood up and he stopped. “Kori what are you-”

“Someone’s crying.” I listened closer and Bam whimpered slightly, and realized who it sounded like. I started for the door, now worried and slightly pissed.

“Kori don’t leave me like this! I need y-” Bam started after me, his voice desperate as he tried to pull his pants up. “KORI PLEASE!” He sounded like he was on the verge of tears, but I ran from the room, ready to knock someone into next week as I heard Bam fall on his face. I ran through the kitchen and to the stairs, and jogged up them, and to Austin’s room, and stopped in the doorway.

“What the fuck.” It didn’t even come out as a question, because I didn’t want to know what the fuck. Novak was lying in front of the dresser, blood still pouring from his busted lip and nose, and Hanna was lying beside him, facedown. I looked over to the bed to find someone holding Austin as she sobbed and cried, wrapped up in a sheet and comforter.

“I-I’m fine ju-just-” Austin’s voice cut off by her own sobs and my mind didn’t register shit except for the fact that Austin was crying like her world was burning down, and someone was practically on top of her. I didn’t think twice before running at whoever was on her.

“Get the fuck off of her!” I grabbed the guy by the back of his shirt and pulled him off, and slammed him back against the wall. “Who the- Ville?” I stopped as Ville tensed up, looking like he was ready to hit me until he realized who I was. “What did you do?” I asked him, letting the shock of who it was pass. Bam said something about how he was supposed to be here, but he said he wasn’t due until tomorrow.

“I didn’t do anything!” Ville quickly defended.

“Why are Novak and Hanna unconscious, and why is Austin crying?” I asked him and he shook his head swiftly.

“Nothing!”

“Kori, you can’t just fucking let me get like this and just run out off because of s-” Bam’s voice stopped in the doorway, and I glared at Ville as I slowly let him go. I wasn’t too sure about him anymore. “What’s going on?” His voice was strained and he still sounded like he wanted to cry. “Wh-what happened?”

“I’d like to know that too.” I said, now more worried than pissed off.

“Well if you would shut the fuck up for two seconds, I would be more than happy to tell you.” Ville said, taking a deep breath as he ran his fingers through his hair.

“You better start explaining.” I said, ready to start tearing his eyeballs out if he said one wrong word.

“I came in, didn’t find anyone, except for Hanna passed out on the pool table, and heard someone up here, so I came up here. As soon as I walked in I found Novak on Austin, and she was struggling, so I pulled him off and knocked him out, and while I was on Novak, Hanna charged in, still drunk, and tackled me like some fucking wild animal, and then passed out again. I didn’t do anything.” Ville quickly explained everything, but nothing made sense as there was a sniff from Austin, and I looked over at her.

“Novak…” I trailed off, not exactly believing what I’d heard, and Austin just nodded, her eyes red and puffy, and tear stains down her cheeks. Ville sat back down next to her and she sat up straighter, wiping her eyes.

“A-are you alright?” Bam’s voice still wasn’t one hundred percent.

“I-I’m okay now.” Austin’s voice wasn’t one hundred percent, either.

“I swear to god I’ll fucking kill him once he comes to.” I growled, looking over at Novak.

“Let’s get them out of here.” Bam said, stepping over towards Hanna and Novak. “You get Novak, I’ll get Hanna.” He said and I nodded, because I did have some strength, but not enough to drag Hanna’s fat ass anywhere. Roll him down some stairs, yea, but anything other than that, no. I grabbed Novak’s arms at his elbows, letting my nails dig into his skin as I let my nails drag down his arms, leaving red streaks before latching onto his wrists and pulling him towards the door, Bam dragging Hanna out in front of me. I pulled Novak out of the room as Bam started dragging Hanna down the stairs. I laid Novak at the top and waiting for Bam to safely get Hanna down and out of sight before I kicked Novak’s side hard, and he tumbled down the stairs, and landed at the bottom.

“Fucker…” I muttered as I followed him down, and Bam pushed Hanna under the pool table.

“He’s dead when he wakes up.” Bam muttered and I sighed as I went over and sat down in a chair, running a hand through my hair.

“I’m getting my hands on him first.” I said and Bam walked over and crawled onto me, straddling my hips as he kept his arms on the arms of the chair and kissed me on the lips lightly.

“I was hoping you’d get your hands on me first, but I guess that’s kind of out of the question now, right?” He asked and I nodded as he sat back on my legs, and pouted. “Something’s always going on around here.” He sighed heavily. “I mean, I feel terrible that Novak tried to do that to Austin and all, but damn… I admit I do cause a large majority of the chaos, but I wish we could have one day that nothing bad would happen.” Bam had a good point, and I agreed completely, but with his lifestyle, a day of normality wasn’t exactly promised. Especially with the most eccentric friends in the world.

“Maybe one day things will calm down, but until-” I stopped as I noticed something moving in the corner of my eye and found Novak getting up. “YOU MOTHERFUCKER!” It was the first thing out of my mouth as Bam screamed and fell back, startled by me and I got up and grabbed a pool stick from the pool table and ran over, quickly bringing it down over Novak’s back and it snapped in two and he cried out, falling back to the floor.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” There was a scream from Hanna.

“I’ll fucking kill you, you son of a bitch!” I screamed at Novak as I brought the sharp end of the broken stick down, but he moved before it could hit his shoulder.

“The fuck did I do?!” He screamed.

“You know damn well what you did!” I screamed back at him, anger rising by the second.

“Shit Kori, you’re gonna kill him!” Hanna was fast on his feet as I fell onto Novak and turned him over, and he shielded his face. Before I could bring the broken end down into Novak’s chest it was taken from my hand by someone.

“Goddammit, just let her go for it.” Bam’s voice came next and I started with punches, one after the other, never stopping. No one’s gonna fuck with Austin and get out unscathed.

“Kori, get off of him!” Hanna’s arms went around me, pulling me up and off of Novak as I fought back against him. “Jesus fucking Christ what’s wrong with you?!”

“He tried to rape Austin, let me kill him!” I screamed, because obviously Hanna didn’t understand.

“Oh fuck this shit.” Hanna let go of me and Novak was scrambling up as he cringed and ran for the door. I was right behind him.

“Get away from me, I didn’t do anything!” Novak yelled as he got to the door but I hit him hard from the side, and he fell into the counter as the door opened.

“What’s going on!?” Phil’s voice came first, followed by April.

“Oh my god what are you doing!” Someone bigger, and stronger than me grabbed me from behind.

“No, no, that’s enough.” Phil’s gruff voice accompanied his arms as they dragged me back and he lifted me off the ground and away from the unconscious Novak.

“He…he fuckin’… I fuckin’ hate that motherfucker.” My breathing was heavy as I tried to get my air back from everything as I just stopping struggling against Phil. They’d find out soon enough and I was sure Novak would get what’s coming to him.

I’d fucking make sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

MoMo_92
Suck My Kiss.

xoxo, Saleigh