Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. c:

Take One Last Breath

(Don't) Send Me Away

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Kori’s POV*^
My mind was pulling itself in a million different places as I laid in bed with Bam, his arms around me and his head in the crook of my neck.

“I’m gonna ask you one more time before I completely pass the fuck out,” Bam took a deep breath, pulling his head away from me to look at me. I already knew what was coming. “Are you sure you’re alright?” He’d asked me that question three times now tonight.

“I’m fine. I’m just tired and wondering how well I’d do in prison for manslaughter.” I joked and he smiled slightly.

“Still wanting to kill Novak?” He assumed and I rolled over onto my side to see him better as I nodded. “Well I think you’d do pretty damn well. You keep everyone around here on their toes alright.” He said with that same tired smile and I nodded, letting mine slip. “There’s gotta be more than that in your twisted head though. You seem too spaced out.” He mumbled, his smile faltering as well. I took a deep breath, Austin’s words still plaguing my mind like a disease, eating away at my brain. I really didn’t exactly want her to go back, but there was still that possibility that she’d stay. She said she was just thinking about it.

“Austin’s thinking about going back to Finland with Ville.” I whispered, my eyes meeting Bam and he slowly nodded.

“So that’s why you’ve been all fucked up.” He inquired and I scoffed lightly.

“I’m always fucked up over something.” I reminded him and he gave me an unsure look.

“But not this bad.” He whispered, his voice going quiet for a second, slight concern in his eyes. “But what does this mean? You wanna go…move to Finland so you can stalk her and Ville?” He asked with a light laugh, earning one from me as well.

“Oh sure, I’ll live in a tree in Ville’s backyard until I can sneak into his attic and I’ll just hide out there for the rest of my life.” I joked, and he shook his head.

“That sounds exactly like what you’d do, but really, it’s bothering you, isn’t it?” Goddammit Bam; you sure do know good ways to fuck up a short lived good mood.

“You really do know how to kill off good moods, don’t you?” I asked and he shrugged as I sat up.

“It’s kind of a hobby I guess.” He said like it was nothing, sitting up as well. “You know she’s probably gonna stay here, though, right?” He asked and I shook my head.

“No, I mean…the way she said it…she’s serious about contemplating headed back over there with Ville.” I told him, and he paused and looked down for a second.

“You really don’t like being away from her, do you?” He asked, looking back up at me and I shook my head, leaning against the headboard.

“It’s not that it’s just…I worry about her. I can’t help it.” I rubbed my eyes, trying to fight the tired state I’d sunken into. “I don’t want to hold her here, but I don’t want anything bad to happen to her again.” I admitted and he slowly nodded, like he kind of understood.

“Well, if she does go, I mean, Ville’s a good guy, she’d be safe as hell with him, I guess.” He tried to assure, but I still had my thoughts in my head about Ville. What those thoughts were, hell I wasn’t even sure, but they were cautious and not very good.

“Good point.” I mumbled, knowing he did in fact have a good point. Probably. Hopefully. I couldn’t stop a yawn as it slipped past my lips and I glanced at the clock, seeing it was two AM.

“You look tired.” Bam observed and I nodded, turning back to him.

“Good work with that one, detective.” I told him as I laid back down.

“Oh don’t use that tone with me.” Bam said with a warning attitude, and crawled on top of me.

“Well what are you gonna do about it?” I challenged with a smirk, knowing he was tired too, and he pursed his lips, and I could tell he was fighting a yawn. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips swiftly.

“I’ll sort that out in the morning.” He said, and I let a laugh slip past my lips as he lay down next to me, wrapping his arms back around me as he pulled me back against his chest. I closed my eyes, and let my arms rest over his. “And Kori,” Bam’s voice pulled my back from the brink of sleep.

“Yea?” I questioned, wondering what he could want.

“I love you.” I cracked my eyes open slowly, a smile coming to my face as he quickly kissed my cheek swiftly before settling back down.

“I love you too, Bam.” I whispered, and then Bam and I were both woken up a little by some loud noises and quiet laughs.

“What the fuck was that?” Bam asked quietly, almost sounding horrified.

“I have no idea and I don’t-” I was cut off by loud laughter. “I don’t want to find out.” I sighed, and looked over at him through tired eyes. “Looks like our plans of sleeping through the night are gone.”

“I like that idea.” Bam looked over at me with a smirk, and got on top of me, leaning down and kissing me on the lips.

“Unhand her, foul beast!” There was a loud voice at the door and Bam and I both pulled away from each other quickly, but Bam was tackled off of me.

“Fuck!” Bam yelled as he and his assailant flew right off the bed and into the floor, and I didn’t have time to see who it was because the room was so dark.

“Goddammit, I’d like one fucking normal ass night in this house.” I said with a sigh.

“Get, off of- me! Hanna- No!” I crawled over to the side of the bed, finding Hanna and Bam in the floor, Hanna on top of Bam, pinning his arms over his head and Bam kept trying to push himself back against the floor, but Hanna wasn’t moving as he laughed.

“C’mon, I don’t bite! Stop struggling!” Hanna laughed as Bam struggled.

“No, let me go!” Bam yelled, and continued thrashing.

“COME GET HER!” Hanna yelled, looking back towards the door before turning his attention back to Bam, and his words alarmed me.

“What?” I asked quickly, and turned just as someone ran in. “What the fuck are you guys doing!?” I asked quickly as Knoxville smiled.

“We’re not gonna hurt you.” Knoxville said, stepping towards the bed as I backed up against the headboard. “…Very much.” He followed his words up and then leaned over the bed.

“Bam, help me here!” I yelled, getting off of the bed and backing up towards the wall, having to navigate around Hanna and Bam, who were still struggling as Knoxville advanced slowly like I was some kind of wild animal.

“Oh sure, just let me get fucking King Kong off of me!” Bam yelled, obviously aggravated, his voice strained. I got to the window as Johnny held his hands out in front of himself; still walking slowly towards me, with that smile still on his face.

“We’re not gonna do anything!” He tried to assure again. “We just wanna- NOW!” He yelled just as my back hit the window and I screamed as I heard the windows open, and I turned, but someone grabbed me and I was pulled through the window and outside. Outside was not somewhere I wanted to be this time of night, either.

“OH MY GOD LET ME GO!” I screamed as the person threw me over their shoulder. “LET GO OF ME, LET GO, LET GO!” I screamed, staring down a ladder, beating my fists against the back of whoever the fuck just kidnapped me out of the safety of that bedroom from whatever chaos was going on.

“Jesus, stop struggling, will ya, you’re gonna make me drop you!” Ryan was quick to yell, telling me who the fuck was carrying me down a ladder, and I huffed, out of breath.

“What the fuck are you idiots doing?! It’s late, I’m tired and this is not okay!” I was beyond agitated.

“We’re getting you two love birds from hell out of the fucking house.” He answered and jumped to the ground, skipping a couple rungs in the ladder and prompting me to grab onto his shirt in fear I’d slip and hit the ground face first.

“Why?! I like staying in the house! Have you people not noticed I tend to burst into flames in sunlight?!” I asked as he sat me on my feet, and grabbed my arm, pointing towards the sky with the other.

“There is no sun.” He said, pointing at the moon and then pointed at me. “No sun, no flames so shut up and let us do this.” Ryan said and nodded with a cheeky grin. “We’re all gonna be cramped in a car for eight hours, so best get on our good sides.”

“Comin’ down!” There was a yell from about halfway down the ladder, and Bam’s screaming and he landed right in the bushes about a foot or so away from Ryan and I. “Whoops!” Knoxville’s giggle met my ears as did Bam’s groaning, and I quickly went over to him.

“You said you’d fucking carry me down you stupid fuck!” Bam screamed and I leaned over him.

“Are you okay?” I asked and he sighed not making any moves to get off the ground. We were both in our pajamas. Still. It’s not like Knoxville would give us a second to actually change before him and his goons kidnapped the two of us.

“Thinking about moving into an apartment somewhere far, far away from here. You in?” He asked and I laughed slightly, grabbing his hand and helping him up. He got to his feet and sighed as we stood in front of Ryan and Knoxville. “Okay, you’ve fucking charged into our room, had Hanna tackle me into the floor, you got Ryan to kidnap Kori for a brief moment, and then you dropped me seven feet to the ground and it’s like…one in the fucking morning.” Bam summed everything up, and then took a deep breath. “You both have two seconds before I go all kids of crazy on both of you.” He said and there was the sound of someone else climbing down the ladder and Ryan smiled.

“You think they’re gonna take the duct taping well?” He asked, looking over at Knoxville and Knoxville shrugged as Hanna got off the ladder with two rolls of duct tape and I stepped away from him and back into Bam’s side.

“Oh shit.” Bam said, and I stared at Hanna as he smiled. That seemed to be the thing with them, smiling like they were- wait, they were psychotic.

“I guess we’ll just have to see.” Knoxville said and Hanna lunged, and with his size it wasn’t like I could just hit him and he’d knock it off. He was like a fucking grizzly bear.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Bam’s POV*^
I had my teeth gritted together as I sat in the back of my Hummer next to Kori. Knoxville was going on and on about some nice hotel they booked for Kori and I so they wouldn’t have to deal with us for whatever reason. Oh, and did I mention the duct tape? Around our wrists, ankles, knees, and over our mouths? It was like being kidnapped by a really, really fucking annoying kidnapper that wouldn’t shut the fuck up.

“You guys just need a break from everything, you know? They got a pool, a spa, and a fucking awesome…something, I forgot what it was, but it was nice, and you guys will love it. Knoxville continued his ramble and Kori groaned, letting out some noise like an enraged toddler as she furiously kicked Knoxville’s seat, and twisted and turned, her back curling and her shoulders looking like they were gonna pop out of their sockets and a second later she relaxed, her breathing shallow as she leaned her head back. She’d done that now three times. I’d done it once when we first got in the car and I’d managed to nail Hanna in the eye and Ryan in the nose. Ryan was up front with Knoxville, and Hanna was sitting on my right side. Ryan had gotten his nose to stop bleeding after a while though, but he and Hanna both looked like hell. “Feel better now?” Johnny asked, looking back at us through the rearview. “Good, ‘cause we’re gonna be in this car for a while.” I just groaned.

After Knoxville’s last words, hours started passing. Hours, after hours, after hours. I fell asleep sometime, and woke up just as the sun was coming up, finding Kori asleep beside me, Hanna asleep on my right, and Ryan driving as Knoxville snoozed in the passenger’s side. Everything hurt from being cramped up in this Hummer for so long. I tried to ask where we were going, but I didn’t get the words out right because of the duct tape. We weren’t in West Chester anymore; that much I got. I thought they were fucking with us and were gonna drive us out of state, push us out and tell us, ‘Good luck finding your way back! Whoever doesn’t get killed can have a sandwich when they get home!’ and drive off, but it didn’t seem like that was the plan, unless they were taking it to the extreme.

“Hey, wake up, we’re in the state.” Ryan shook Knoxville’s shoulder.

“Oh wh-what?” Johnny asked.

“We’re almost there.” Ryan said and Johnny nodded quickly and then looked back at me. “Good morning sunshine.” He smiled and I glared.

“We’ll wake Kori up when we get there, she seemed tired.” Ryan said quietly and Knoxville turned back around and stretched in his seat, stretching his arms towards the windshield with a groan. “We are gonna leave the car for them, and take a plane back, right?” Ryan asked and Knoxville nodded.

“Yep. So,” Knoxville took a deep breath. “You ready to be carried into a hotel tied up as I tell the nice lady at the front counter you two are here for that porno convention that’s in town?” He asked with a grin as I just went wide eyed, shaking my head quickly. “Well I sure hope so.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Hanna’s POV*^
I was woken up, shoved in a cab, taxied off to an airport, and thrown onto a plane. Then I blacked out again and woke up to Knoxville and Ryan dragging me off of a plane, and then I was shoved into a car, I feel asleep once more, then woken up as I fell out of the car and face first into gravel. Then I attempted to punch Ryan in the face to no avail, just some tired words, and now somehow I found myself sitting on Bam’s kitchen counter at nine AM with Austine holding an ice pack to my eye, and Ryan was lying on the table, his nose bleeding again. I didn’t know if it was from me trying to punch him though, or Bam kicking him in the face yesterday. Or…last night… Fucking sometime. I was fucked on time.

“Ow.” I mumbled as Austin pressed an ice pack against my eye, and I brought my hand up to it and held it, letting her take her hand away.

“This is why you don’t approach those two like you’re gonna kill them.” Austin sighed as she sat down at the table, which Ryan was lying on. I was sitting on the counter.

“They’re like wild animals,” Ville began from beside Austin as he draped an arm on the back of her chair. “You can’t just run up at them or they panic and…and kick you in the face.”

“That was no normal kick in the face.” Ryan muttered, his voice nasally because of the washcloth he held to his bleeding nose.

“No it was not.” I agreed. “Besides, we didn’t hurt them, we took them eight hours out of state for a getaway.” I said, wondering where Knoxville had gone off to.

“Well you two look like shit, what happened?” I looked over at the door as Steve-O walked in, closing the door behind him before sitting down across from Austin and Ville and patting Ryan’s stomach, prompting him to swat his hand away.

“Oh, nothing much,” I said, aggravated and sounding in pain. “Just got fucking judo kicked in the goddamn face by Bam not once, but twice.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

MoMo_92
thewhorror
MusiChick1017

xoxo, Saleigh