Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. c:

Take One Last Breath

Sin With a Grin

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Kori’s POV*^
“Rough night?” I jumped fifty feet in the air, nearly tightening my short robe too much around my waist as I looked over, finding Bam sitting in the chair next to the door.

“You fucking know it.” I said, and went over to my dresser, not caring about the cold air or the fact that Bam was in my room. “And thanks for leaving me in that fucking chair, I nearly fucking tazed Austin this morning, and my back hurts so fuc-” I stopped as I opened the top drawer, and then the second, third, even the fourth and fifth. I turned sharply, seeing him smile.

“Missing something, babe?” He asked and I glared.

“Give me my fucking clothes right now or so help me god I will kill you right where you are.” I threatened and he grinned.

“Nope.” Just as I pounced at him, he got up and ran.

“GET BACK HERE, BAM!” I yelled as he laughed, running down the stairs, and I was right behind him as he ran into the living room, hiding behind Hanna, who had just stood up from the couch.

“What the- oh. Hi.” Hanna smiled seductively at me and I glared.

“I’m gonna fucking kill that motherfucking bastard.” I growled, pointing at Bam.

“Why, ‘cause Knoxville threw all your clothes on the roof?” Bam asked and I looked at Johnny.

“Bam! What the hell?!” Knoxville exclaimed and then looked at me and I glared right back.

“Get them down now.” I growled and he chuckled, and I went over, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. “Get them down right fucking now. I am tired and I’m not in the mood for this shit.” I growled and he sighed.

“Fine, fine, just let me go.” He said and I let go of his shirt, straightening it out. “Jesus, you need to be on something for these anger problems of yours.”

“Give me a break for one day, guys, that’s all I ask. I can’t take this shit every single day of the week.” I said, and headed for the kitchen, hoping to find Austin somewhere so I could act like a child and complain to her, that I was tired, and cold, and clotheless except for my robe, but as I got into the kitchen, it was empty. “Goddammit.” I muttered, realizing no one was in here, but that was also a good thing. I could have a few minutes of peace. I walked over to the cabinet, grabbing a glass and going over to the fridge, getting some ice, and then walking back over to the counter, pouring some Mountain Dew. I had some leftover breakfast before I got my shower, so I wasn’t that hungry. I leaned on the counter with a yawn, feeling exhausted. I was so tired. So tired, and in pain, because fuck face carried me to my room and left me in a chair, with a tazer. Apparently he was hoping I’d taze myself like a retard. Luckily not.

We were up so late, though… I’m actually shocked that no one seemed to notice he went missing. I didn’t really know what I was getting myself into here. I hated the fact that I couldn’t just fuck him and forget him. I was living in the same house that he was, and would be for an amount of time. I’m gonna see him every day. I still hated him, though, even though he had this addicting personality about him. But I was going to use that to my advantage. I could still have my fun for a while, and with each time he’d get closer and closer to falling apart, and he’d fade away from Missy, and everything would fall onto him, and there would be no stopping the downpour of chaos. I could still have him, and get my revenge for everything he has put me through, and everything he’s going to put me through.

“You look like hell.” I quickly stood up straight and turned at Bam’s voice, ready to punch someone in the face and he chuckled, standing right behind me. “And you’re still trying to kill me.” He said and I sighed and fell into him.

“Fuck you.” I muttered, not wanting to stand up.

“Depends on if you’re wearing anything under that robe.” He said and I sighed, pushing myself away from him.

“Johnny took my clothes, of course not.” I said and he nodded.

“Though so.” He paused for a second, and then took a deep breath. “Nobody knows about last night, right?” He asked and I shook my head.

“Not a soul.” I said and he nodded, seeming nervous and a little like he didn’t really trust me. Hell, I didn’t trust myself sometimes.

“No one’s going to know, right?” He asked sternly, and I sighed heavily.

“You think I want someone to know I fucked you?” I scoffed and he glared.

“Well I don’t want to be tarnished with you either.” He spat and I rolled my eyes.

“Has Knoxville gotten my clothes off the roof yet?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Nope, and I’m supposed to be outside retrieving that air mattress.”

“Why aren’t you?” I asked and he stepped forward, making me back up against the counter, a smirk crawling onto his face.

“Because I threw all of your clothes on the roof and left you with nothing but a robe.” This was possibly something I could get used to.

“So,” I smirked, knowing where this was headed. “Round two?”

“Fuck yes.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Ryan’s POV*^
“Jesus christ, everything’s just falling apart.” I said, sitting next to Rake as Hanna and Steve-O wrestled in the middle of the floor. We had propped the coffee table up against the wall and moved the couches back, and…it was just a mess. Hanna was half drunk, and Steve was trying not to hurt him, just kind of knock him around.

“It may be falling apart, but it’s funnier than hell.” Rake said, laughing slightly, and I couldn’t help but laugh a little as Hanna started grumbling incoherent things, looking like a sumo wrestler as he stalked around Steve.

“Mark, man, what the fuck are you doing?” Steve asked, laughing.

“I’mma gonna getcha.” Hanna grumbled, and pounced at Steve-O, but just wound up wrapping his arms around Steve’s waist, seemingly not able to make him fall to the floor. “Dammit, just fall already!” Hanna moaned, standing up straight, and I laughed harder, and Rake wasn’t able to breathe.

“You fall!” Steve retaliated and Hanna scoffed.

“I- You- Fuck this, I’m going to get more beer.” Hanna waved his hand through the air, and I wiped the tears from my eyes as he managed to maintain an almost okay composure as he walked towards the kitchen.

“What the fuck was that?” Steve asked, looking at Rake and I.

“I don’t even know.” Rake said, getting himself together before he stood up. “I’m gonna go check on Knoxville, shoot him with some paintballs maybe, anyone wanna come?”

“I do!” I volunteered, and Steve-O shook his head.

“I’m gonna go fuck with Hanna, and wait for Novak and Austin to get back.” Steve jogged towards the kitchen, and I turned, having to run to catch up with Rake, who was already halfway out the front door.

“Where’s Missy?” Rake asked as I walked up beside him.

“Her, April and Phil went grocery shopping.” I answered and he slowly nodded.

“They better have beer on the list.”

“Knowing Missy she’ll come home with bags full of V8s, going, ‘Y’all need to stop being such guys’.” I said, imitating her voice and Rake just laughed.

“I got an idea.” Rake said, and stopped, making me stop as well. “You know where we can get a lot of duct tape?” I just grinned.

“Oh yea.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Bam’s POV*^
I didn’t know why I let myself get caught up Kori again…but damn, it was nice to not be annoyed by her for once. Kori and I were silent again, lying next to each other in the guest bedroom, the only thing in the dark room was our heavy breathing. It was like last night all over again. I just wish I knew what was going through her mind. I knew she had to be using this for something against me, but truthfully, I wasn’t sure if I cared anymore. I was happy. I…I was fucking genuinely happy and it almost scared me. I was happy with Missy for a short while, but happiness with her went down the drain a while ago because as soon as we got married she turned into bitchzilla. If we weren’t being gooey mushy romantics, we were at each other’s throats; she was complaining and bitchy, and I was in desperate need of an escape, or else I’d snap on her and wind up hitting her or doing something that I didn’t want to do and would probably regret later. Over the past day or so, Kori had become my escape.

“Don’t use this against me.” I breathed, not exactly meaning to let it slip, but she looked over at me.

“What do you mean?” She asked and I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

“I already live in hell with Missy, and no matter how stupid it sounds, you’re one girl beside Austin that I can stand to be around right now that doesn’t treat me like a child or keep me locked up behind fucking bars.” I didn’t know what had caused this change of heart, whether it was the sex, or the realization that I could get away from everyone and go back to my reckless behavior even if it was just for a few hours. I forgot how good it felt to not give a damn, and not be stressed out thinking, ‘What if Missy comes and shuts the whole rig down before it starts?’, and ‘Missy’s going to kill me if I do this.’, and worrying that she’s going to lock me in a cage if I make one wrong move.

“Well if you’re gonna keep fucking with me, then I really don’t have a choice. I mean, this is my way of tearing your world down.” I looked over at her, and she had a thoughtful look on her face. “This is something that I can hold over your head, but you can’t hold over mine, because sleeping with random guys is just normal, Kori behavior, and no one would really give a shit.” She said and I took a deep breath.

“So…if I keep fucking with you, you’re going to keep fucking me, just to have something to hold over me if I ever really crossed a line?” I asked and she nodded. I wasn’t exactly sure if I wanted to upset Missy, because I didn’t like seeing her upset, but I’d never go too far with my pranks with Kori and I’d be able to keep this going, and everyone would be happy. “Well I’m not going to hold back on you. I’m not going to just stop trying to mess with you just because you have the fact that we’ve had sex a couple times and you can get me in trouble with Missy.” I said and she nodded.

“Alright, fine with me.” She got out of bed, grabbing her robe from the floor and getting it on quickly. “Just watch your back, Bam.” She said, tying the robe before walking to the door, and out it, closing it behind her. I sighed as I got up and started getting my clothes on, smirking as I thought of the situation I had been forced into. I could be with Kori all I wanted, and in exchange to keep it going, all I had to do was make her life hell, but not be too rough with the pranks. I was cheating on my wife with a girl I hated, and I didn’t care. Kori’s kind of reminded me of why I am who I am. She’s let me be myself again. She lit a fuse that I thought had burned out when Missy and I’s relationship started it’s down spiral. She let me be a sadistic jackass, she let me be a bastard that could give a shit less about other people, she let me be a sinner again, and she let me be whatever and do whatever. This was heaven to me, in the form of hell. I was the definition of sin, with a grin that I was never going to let fade.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

trixiesayshi
MoMo_92
kaylakelly49

xoxo, Saleigh