Status: Active... I have made this using my own imagination:)

I'm On a Trip

Chapter Ten

Chapter 10

I knew she hadn't told me everything, I could tell. I had only known her two days though so I didn't push it. I mean she is two years younger than me at the age of 19 and she's been through so much I just want to treat her like the little sister that I never had. I'm pretty sure my mum would take her in too, she'd like her a lot.

I walked her back to the kitchen, where we grabbed as many beers as we could to bring out the everyone else outside. We took them outside and handed them out. I received a few odd looks from the guys while Sophie gave Charlotte a confused look, I waited for someone to speak up.

"Where did you two go?" Garrett chirped up with a smirk.

I quickly answered, "I gave her a tour of the house," I sounded as convincing as I could be with that lie.

They all turned around to stare at the swimming pool.

"Everyone in the pool in 5 minutes," Kennedy smiled before running off into the house.

All us guys changed stripped down to our swimming shorts while the girls went off to change into their swimming costumes. We all laid on the grass, beers in hand while we waited for them to come back. We could mess around in the pool then, before eating later on. A couple of minutes later we heard the girls walk back out into the garden in their bikini's, we all jumped up ready to see who would be in the pool first.

It was easy I grabbed Pat immediately and pushed him straight in the pool, he had no idea that I was coming behind him, so that was one down, five to go! Everyone began running around the pool and attempting to push everyone in. Kennedy was the next in the water followed by Jared who Garrett had got in the pool. They all began splashing water at us from the pool. Garrett and I both eyed up the girls who had managed to dodge everyone else. We both nodded and went for Sophie first, I grabbed her shoulders and Garrett grabbed her legs as we threw her into the pool, causing Pat, Kennedy and Jared to squirm away and cover their eyes from the water splashing everywhere.

That's when I pushed Garrett in, taking him out when he least expected it! So it was me and Charlotte left...this was war. She went running around the pool away from me, keeping an eye on my every move. I ran around after her, wrapping my long arms around her, lifting her off of the floor. Somehow she managed to wiggle her way out of my hold and wrapped her arms around me, bent one of my knees so I had no balance and pushed me in the pool with ease. As I fell into the pool, all I could hear was her beautiful little laugh shadowed by everyone elses laugh. When I resurfaced I noticed how stunning she looked. Her long brown hair flowing down her back in little curls, her shining dark brown eyes and her slightly tanned skin. I couldn't believe this is only the second day I had spent with her and I already knew I wanted to be good friends with her, it would just be weird if we were more than friends cause well she's from the UK, but she's just so awesome... 'Stop staring at her, stop believing that we can be more than friends, cause it won't work' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, I let her win cause I'm a gentleman," I shrugged.

"Nah I'm pretty sure she won hands down," Kennedy smiled before splashing some water into my face.

"Whatever you say," I shrugged again, turning my head away from the small wave of water that Kennedy had just shoved over.

"You getting in then!" Pat exclaimed.

"Oh yeah.." she took her gave off of us and bombed into the water.

We spent an hour in the water, chilling at the side, splashing each other, playing a few water games etc before getting out to dry out. Pat had the barbecue going, to be honest I don't know why we let Pat manage the barbecue but we did. Once everything was cooked we all tucked in and enjoyed our meal in the garden as the night was beginning to close in. As it gradually got darker, we decided to go inside for some light and to continue our general chat on life.

"So you girls single?" Garrett asked winking at Sophie and Charlotte, he always was a cheeky devil.

"Yes, we are you?" Sophie returned with a smile.

"Yes all except our little red head over there," Kennedy replied, pointing over to Jared who simply waved.

"Ok, well where we you originally from in the UK?" Jared asked sensibly.

"London," Charlotte shyly answered, gosh she was so sweet.

"LONDON BABY!" Garrett shouted just like he did when we last toured there.

"You did that last time you were in London didn't you? The Electric Ballroom?" Charlotte replied her eyes were glistening as she remembered what happened that night in London.

"Of course! So you were there?" Garrett smirked.

"Yeah, me and Char went and Char became a huge fan of your good friends This Century that night too," Sophie responded. I can't explain how I felt, I couldn't believe that Charlotte loved them, cause I was so going to take her to meet them and her nickname, it was so cute. She's cute and she shouldn't have this affect on me right now, but I couldn't help but smile.

"How long are you staying in Arizona?" I asked out of curiosity.

"However long we can last, it could be days, weeks or months," Charlotte sighed.

"Let's hope months," I mumbled under my breath, trying to go un noticed.

The whole evening was spent sipping beers and talking. It started to get a bit late so the girls headed back to their hotel, then I waved the guys off who called a taxi to get home, as I was in no fit state to drive them home. Luckily I had taken Charlotte's and Sophie's number once we went inside so that I could invite them out or vice versa when we were bored. I mean we were on a break now and no studio time until after the new year, which of course meant three months of chill time and get some inspiration for some new lyrics to go on the new record.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.

Please don't be a silent reader and tell people about this fanfiction if you like:) I need some inspiration from my readers to encourage me to write some more.
Thanks,
Char