Status: Active... I have made this using my own imagination:)

I'm On a Trip

Chapter Two

Chapter 2:

After a couple of decent days spent in New York quickly flew past, we were now awaiting our next flight to Baltimore where we would communte to Towson. The maine reason for travelling there was to see if we could meet All Time Low. We knew they would be back home and doing a show back in their hometown so we decided, we would stop off here. Yeah we sound like proper fangirls but you know we would never have this opportunity again.

"I'll missed this place," Soph grumbled as she slumped in the airport chairs at the gate.

"I don't think I will, I mean it's a great place but I don't think I could deal with the city life," I mumbled back, with boredom.

"You like in London, the capital of England.." she stated.

"Well...London is different, it's been home for a while and we aren't exactly in the heart of London, more the outskirts," I stated, trying to persuade Sophie that it was different.

"I suppose so.." she muttered softly. Well I go myself out of that one. Another thing about me is that I am very competitive and I have to be right.

A few moments later and they were finally allowing people to board the plane, we joined the queue. Then when we reached the front they checked our tickets before allowing us to go down the tunnel and into the plane. As I walked down the aisel in the centre of the plane I took some time to take in the other passengers on the plane. Most of them looked like business people doing their usual business trip but there were the odd few tourists.

We got settled as much as we could in the low budget airline seats for the small flight to Baltimore.

"Oh my god! What would you do if you met ATL?" Soph asked rather loudly in my ear.

"Erm.. to start with I probably wouldn't scream in their ear," I joked to her.

"Um, sorry about that, but wouldn't it be amazing. We could just hang out, be friends, have parties..." she was really letting her imagination run wild...

"I don't want to ruin your trail of thought but they probably wouldn't be interested in making friends with some random fans who travelled over there in the hope that they would meet them, they'll think we're obsessed!" I chuckled back at her, knocking her arm to get her attention.

"You never know," she said cocking her head slightly to the side.

"That's true, there's nothing saying that it'll never happen," I added.

Finally we landed in Baltimore, I was expecting Sophie to be particularly hyper active here, seeing as All Time Low where the ultimate favourite band. Don't get me wrong they are amazing and I love them, but they are only one of my favourites, I was seeing my other 'babies' when we went to Arizona, my favourite place in the world that I have always wanted to visit. Knowing Sophie's luck she'll met them and purposely hang around with them for the week but I don't know, I never seem to be as lucky as her.

I pulled myself out of my daydream and made my way out of the airport following whatever path Sophie took. She was walking fairly quickly, clearly a bit excited.

I couldn't help but laugh because as soon as she steped outside the heat wrapped around us and she was looking around in amazement.

"I love it already!" she giggled.

"Oh no, here she goes," I responded, laughing at her reaction.

"DON'T THEY KNOW THAT LOVE WON'T LIE!" She began singing at an average level, not too loud so that everyone could hear just clear enough so she knew that it would be impossible for me to not join in.

"DON'T LISTEN TO THE WORLD, THEY SAY WE'RE NEVER GONNA MAKE IT," We giggled in unison.

"Well we are here right now so love doesn't lie," she added, before continuing with the rest of the chorus.

...

We got to the hotel, un-packed what we would need and entertained ourselves for the evening. I decided that I would sit and go through my astrology book. I found it so interesting and I believed most of what it said. I had used it before for Sophie and the information it gave me about her personality was practically the same as her, she agreed too!

While I was busy working out my astrology, Sophie was on her laptop looking at when All Time Low are meant to be doing a hometown show. It must have half an hour since she was looking and she managed to find one!

"Got one, and I've got tickets!!" She squealed.

"Really?! When is it?!" I excitedly answered.

"Well...it's tomorrow.." she stated as though she was waiting for my approval, even though she was older than me, well by a few months.

"That's cool! Let me sort out what I'm going to wear, erm..what time did you want to leave for it?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Well I was thinking about two? I mean we want to be near the front right?" She chuckled.

"Sure, we better meet them then!" I winked before wandering off to find something suitable for a concert, it would get hot in there.

I settled on a pair of bright red shorts with black tights underneath with a plain white vest top and red converse.

We spent the rest of the evening lazing around our room, not making an effort to do anything other than that. Eventually it got quite late so we both got cozy in our beds and fell asleep, planning on having a lay-in in the morning, to save as much energy as possible for the night that we would have ahead of us!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it. Sorry I didn't upload it like I said I would yesterday, however it is here now! Hope you haven't got bored of the intro and stuff cause I don't want to rush into the main adventure straight away, if you know what I mean..?

Well anyway, I know people barely ever read these so I'll love you and leave you.

Thanks for reading<3

Char