Status: Active... I have made this using my own imagination:)

I'm On a Trip

Chapter Four

Chapter 4:

The adrenaline was bubbling through my body. I spent my entire night, jumping around to some awesome music! The support acts weren't amazing but ATL were as sensational as ever! They played a mixture of their new music and old music. From Remembering Sunday to Somewhere In Neverland.

Still on a high, the cold breeze filling in the air didn't bother us as it wrapped around us as we stepped out from the venue. We knew exactly where to go, straight around the back of the venue. Myself and Soph ran round, hoping to get to the front again to meet them. We knew we'd be waiting a while but we didn't have anything better to do, and that was an understatement! We really wanted to met them, one of our favourite bands for many years.

We got round the back and stood around there for a while but surprisingly not too long. The other girls had to go so they set off back home, we had exchanged numbers earlier hoping to meet up if we came back their way. We stood their shivering with excitement, everyone having their own conversation, mainly about the concert.

That's when the doors bursted open and the screams began, we could see them come out of the door but we didn't have the best view. Everyone rushed forward to be the first to have a picture with them and stuff, so we crowded around trying to get through the girls. Some over protective fan-girls shoving past, elbowing us and screaming in our ears with their arms in the air trying to get through.

After 30 minutes we were almost at the front. We were like the last there, everyone else had cleared off home, seeing as it was almost 1. We were still on a buzz, not exhausted as usual probably because they were almost in grasp!

We got to the front and Sophie almost immediately started a conversation with them, while I listened I had a look around we were the last, everyone else had gone.. They probably wanted to go now but to my surprise they held a conversation with Sophie easily.

"Oh sorry, this is my best friend," she said turning to face me, "Charlotte."

"Um..hi," I quietly said looking at all of them, each of them smiling and giving a little wave.

"We love your music so much!" Sophie blurted out uncontrollably, she wanted to stop the silence and of course she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"It's true, the new album's awesome," I smiled to them.

"That's awesome, let me guess you aren't from around here?" Alex asked.

"Oh no we're from London," Sophie answered.

"Yeah, we're sort of on a tour around some of America in our gap year," I added so it didn't look like we were freaks, which we were to be honest.

"Nice," Jack commented.

It fell quiet for a bit longer before someone started talking again.

"That's a cool tattoo!" Alex stated, pointing at my arm. It was a tattoo that went along the inside of my right arm, the writing was small and simple but the meaning behind it I truly believed in.

"Thanks," I mumbled remembering the exact day that I got that tattoo, making me feel a little faint.

After a few more minutes of talking, taking pictures and signing a few things we left them to get some sleep, while we went back to the hotel. It had been an exhausting day and I just began to get the effects. We aimlessly walked back to the hotel, I found myself thinking about the tattoo, delicately placed on my arm, it had been a while since I had thought about it in depth. The reason being that I didn't like to think about it, maybe I was stupid, but I don't know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oohh you're going to have to find out about this tattoo soon? When will the reason behind it be released?

Hope you're enjoying this, please please please leave me a comment:) I am sorry it tool so long to upload, but these exams are a pain!
I've got some time now and some inspiration so I'd best get started on the next chapter, hope I'm not boring you.. if I am tell me and I'll add some more spice:D

Thanks,
Char<3