Status: technical difficulties = slower updates

Masquerade: The Tale of Romance, Seduction and ***

On the last Friday of every month, the city of Backwater South Coal holds a Masquerade Ball hosted by the city's mayor. Then, the next morning, someone turns up dead.

These series of murders has occurred for the past 10 years without a single clue or idea of who the culprit or culprits are. But one thing is clear. Each night, at the Masquerade Ball, a secret society meets. There is no doubt that they know something about the murders.

Cliesa Darosa, special agent from her hometown of Falcon Ridge, a town so small it doesn't show up on any map, is called in to discover and apprehend the culprit or culprits. Cliesa has been known as the "Lightning Sleuth" solving dozens of cases in Falcon Ridge quickly and efficiently without a single hitch. It was only a matter of time before she would move to a bigger city and continue her career.

In order to find her target, Cliesa is forced to go undercover to each Masquerade Ball and scope out the secret society, whom the police force of Backwater suspect are the masterminds behind the series of killings.

Blurring the lines between her identity as Cliesa Darosa and her undercover identity as Willow Evergreen, Cliesa finds herself having trouble remembering who she really is. It doesn't help that she finds herself falling for two different guys, one as Cliesa and one as Willow.

But through any means necessary, Cliesa will do whatever it takes to solve this murder case. For Cliesa, the case is something more important than anything she has ever faced before..., and more dangerous.

Rater R for explicit content such as violence, language and sexual innuendos/inferences
There may be girl on girl scenes as well. So if you are not interested, please be wary reading on.

(c) This is an original fiction story that took quite a lot of planning and consideration on my part. I would appreciate those who read this to take that into account and do not steal. Otherwise, enjoy.
  1. Prologue
  2. First Case
    “You’re a mysterious girl, Destiny. A wily, seductive actress, I was fooled.” ~ Mr. Tanoan
  3. Going Higher Places
    “Darosa, you’ve been a big impact on our department since the day you set foot here. Partnering you two was a great idea on my part. And it seems like it’s time for you both to go to even higher places.” ~ Supervisor
  4. One Kiss
    "He was a sexy man that tastes like honey." ~Willow