Give Me All Your Hopeless Heart

Gerard's POV

What the hell was his problem? Reject him? I could never reject him! He had no idea how badly I wanted him.
And the fucking audacity he must have to whine about me rejecting him when he ran right into my brother's arms! How does he get to play the victim here?!
I wasn't going to let him. I was feeling my face heat up with anger and I was beginning to think irrationally. I had to tell him. He needed to know so that he would stop feeling sorry for himself and finally open his eyes. I'm right here, and I want him. It had to be done.
I stood up and stormed into the living area where Frank was lying with his face buried in the couch. It looked like he was sleeping, but I didn't care.
"Frank," I said, a little too loudly. He jumped and turned toward me with a puzzled look on his face. "Get the fuck up. I have to tell you something."
He sat up, but that wasn't enough for some reason and I demanded that he stand. He was standing about two feet in front of me looking into my eyes with his own beautiful pair. And then I lost control of my mouth entirely.
"Frank, I've kept this in for too fucking long. You think I rejected you back there? I would never do something that fucking stupid, do you want to know why?" But I didn't give him the chance to answer and what came out of my mouth next shocked both of us.
"I am fucking in love with you. I love everything about you, and I always have. You make me so happy and just being next to you gets me all worked up, can't you see that?" And then I stopped. I could feel myself blushing. What had I just done?
He didn't say anything. He just sort of stood there with his jaw dropped and looked at me. And I panicked, and so then it happened. I couldn't handle his silence anymore, and something had to fill it, but I couldn't find the words to use. So I closed the space between us and grabbed his face in my hands.
And I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, guys. Sorry this is so short! And sorry it took so long to update, I have been sick with mono for the passed few weeks so I am just getting back into the swing of writing and stuff. So hang in there with me. <3