Status: One-shot

Halloween

1/1

Josh’s point of view.
I had been invited to a Halloween party. Like, actually. Me. Josh Franceschi, social reject of the entire school, yet I’ve been invited to some place that is relatively cool. I know, I’m just as shocked as you are. After the tough decision of “what do I wear?!” I reached the conclusion that NO ONE can look good dressed up for Halloween, so it doesn’t really matter what I wear, because no matter what, I’ll look like a complete dick. In the end, I decided on being a vampire. I know, how fucking pathetic.

“Well, I feel like a bellend” I muttered, glaring at my reflection in the mirror. I could barely even talk with these stupid fangs that my mum had bought for me, she was trying to ‘help’, apparently. Pfftt, she shouldn’t have bothered.

“Oh, don’t be silly! You look so handsome, Josh” my mother gushed, as she waved her hand in my (giggling) sister Elissa’s direction, gesturing to her to put her face paints away now I was ‘ready’. Oh dear god. How bad did I look? Well, let’s just say that this long, black cape that was made out of a bin bag was the least embarrassing part of this outfit. Yes, I know.

“But mum, this is a COOL kid’s party; it isn’t like, Max’s or something. I want to make a good impression, so I get invited to more parties” I whined, stomping my foot like the stroppy 4 year old that I am at heart.

“Oh my god,” Elissa sighed, “How old are you? You’re meant to be 16, not 8, you twat” she laughed, making my mum scowl at her until she shut up.

“Go to your party, Josh. You look fine, it IS Halloween, after all. Have fun, and be safe” she smiled, pecking my cheek before she left the room. Elissa laughed at me one more time, before she followed our mother out of the room. Ugh, time to leave, I guess.

Yes, ‘cool’ people had invited me to this party, and none of my other friends had even got an invite. It was Matt Nicholls’ party, and people had been talking about it for weeks. The invites were exclusive, apparently, so you can imagine how shocked I was to get an invitation. I don’t even speak to anyone in that group; I don’t think I’ve uttered a word to any of them. But that doesn’t matter now, because I am invited, and I will not let this moment pass me by. No way.

I shouted a goodbye to my mum, as I left the house, heading out of the door and round the corner to where I knew Nicholls’ house was. I was excited, but nervous. What if everyone hates me? Oh my god, what if I was invited as a joke? What if I walk through his front door and everyone eggs me? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. That will be SO embarrassing. I’d probably just die on the spot or something, oh god.

I reached his house after a while, and I could almost feel the music pounding through the walls. It was like the sort of house party that you see in shitty American ‘comedies’ that you never think actually exist in real life, and I was invited. Wow, okay. I went to knock on the door, only to find it was on the latch and just swung open as soon as I touched it. Oh. I stepped in, being thankful when I realised that EVERYONE was dressed up...just, not as badly as I was. I received a few snickers, but that was bound to happen.

My heart almost stopped, when Nicholls’ gaze landed on me. I was scared he was going to kick me out, maybe he’d invited me as a joke, thinking I wouldn’t turn up. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Before I gave myself a heart attack though, he smiled at me, and nodded his head towards what I’m assuming is the kitchen. Phew, maybe he doesn’t hate me. I nodded back at him, before making my way towards where he gestured.

So far, so good.

As I entered the kitchen, I realised it was completely FULL with people, who were bustling about, drinking, dancing and seemingly snorting cocaine off of attractive girls’ boobs. Oh okay then. In the corner though, away from everyone else, was Oliver Sykes. I didn’t know much about him, other than that he was popular. And hot. Yes, yes, very hot. What? You weren’t expecting me to be straight, were you? I was scared of a group of people throwing eggs at me, for Christ sake.

“Franceschi!” he called, snapping me out of my thoughts. I tried to hide my shock, but probably failed, as I made my way over to the brunette. “What? I do know people’s names, you know” he chuckled, passing me a beer.

I leant against the kitchen counter next to him, laughing uneasily as I attempted to open the beer he’d given me. Fuck. Why am I so useless at basic boy tasks? Ask me to straighten some hair, I’ll be right there! But opening beers? Nah. God, I’m such a rubbish boy.

“Here, let me” he giggled, his hands slipping round the bottle in a way that my dirty, horny 16 year old mind appreciated. Fuck, he was SO hot. He pulled the cap of the bottle off with his teeth, which I always found painful and cringey to watch, but when it was Oli Sykes, I didn’t show my true reactions to that moment, just smiled in thanks.

I took a swig of the drink, cringing at the taste. Ugh, beer is so disgusting. See, I’m such a shit boy, I don’t even like beer. I heard Oli giggling next to me, before he tugged on my free hand, pulling me away from the kitchen and through a massive crowd of people in the living room. Where was he taking me? Oh my god, what if he wants to rape me?! Not that it would really be rape, because I would be MORE than willing to have sex with Oliver Sykes.

Suddenly, the cold air of outside hit my cape-covered arms. Ooh, chilly. Before I could internally moan about how cold it was though, Oli had pinned me against a tree and pressed his lips to mine needily. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I pushed his shoulders back in shock, my eyes wide as they met his brown ones.

“Wow, uhm, what?” I spluttered in shock. He was in the cool people gang, why was he kissing me?! How does he even know me? Oh my fucking god. Actually, more importantly, why did I push him away?

“I like you, Josh. Fucking hell, haven’t you seen me staring at you at Science? Or Maths? Or Business? Jesus, are you blind or something? And you can’t even tell me that you don’t like me back, or at least fancy me because your friend Matt told me so” he admitted, blushing slightly.

“Really? Oh my god” I whispered, in complete and utter shock. Why does he like ME? He’s...he’s...I can’t even explain.

“Yes, really. So shut the fuck up and kiss me, you dick” he giggled, slamming his lips against mine again. I grinned, threading my hands in his hair, as his slipped down to my waist. I am so glad I came to this party tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh