Status: Warning, contains gay scenes. Don't like, please click away!

Hallow Love

Hallow Love (ONE SHOT)

----11:00PM - October 31st----

Frank and Gerard walked together to a cemetery and give flowers for the dead.

"You seem very quiet since this morning, something up?" Gerard said to Frank who was feeling depressed.

Frank looked up at him, "No, I-I'm Okay, trust me." looking back down at the blood red and black roses.

"You sure?" Gerard concerned.

"I said I'm fine, gosh!" Frank snapped a little then looked back down at the flowers once more.

"Sorry, I'm just tired." Frank continuing all guilty.

"It's okay..." Gerard said blaming himself for making his best friend mad who he dearly loved.

"Come on, don't blame yourself, here, let's bring all these flowers to all the graves. You know that in an hour will be Halloween, and I don't want to be stuck here when twelve o'clock hits." Frank said tugging on Gerard's shoulder giving a sly smile.

Gerard looked up and gave a smile back and grabbed the wheel barrel full of blood red and black flowers, typically roses in general.

----11:30PM----

Fog was forming around the dead silent cemetery, leading Gerard and Frank to not see at all of where they are going.

"I can't fucking see a thing Gerard!" Frank said trying to find his best friend.

"The fuck am I go---" Frank got cut off, ending up tripping over a grave stone and landing on his face in the dirt.

"You alright?" Gerard chuckled giving a hand to Frank to help him get up.

"Gee, it's not fucking funny!" Frank raised his voice and grabbing to get a good grip on Gerard's hand.

Gerard lifted him up very fast that Frank ending up crashing on top of him and leading them straight on the ground. They both laughed, ending up glaring in each others eyes. Frank saw something very different in Gerard. He has a little bit of red tint to his eyes which made Frank scared.

"Uh, lets finish getting this flowers to the grave, we have about twenty more to go." Frank said quickly getting up off of Gerard and headed to continue with the rest of the graves.

----11:59PM----

It was cold, pitch black, and still foggy. Frank was scared that something or someone will hurt him. After seeing Gerard, he is kind of scared to be around him.

"Frankie, what's wrong?" Gerard said coming over and rubbed Frank on the back to give him comfort. Gerard always calls him Frankie at times, kind of like nicknames.

"Nothing..." Frank said eyes watering.

"Something is up, please, tell me, I'm your friend." Gerard said worrying about his friend.

Frank let out a big sigh, "There are two things, First, I didn't really want to come here since Jimmy died, you remember? Jimmy Sullivan?"

Gerard shook his head waiting for more.

"Second thing is, I'm scared of you. You're eyes where red when I looked at them when we both fell down. I'm scared you're going to do something." Frank said falling to his knees, shaking in fear.

"Frank, I got to tell you something." Gerard said sighing and sitting next to Frank. "I-I'm a vampire. But a good kind! I would never hurt you, I'm not those newborns who can't control humans, especially with human blood. I hid this from you because, well, I don't want you to get scared and I really don't have any friends or any mates." Gerard looked away knowing that Frank will probably leave him. Instead, Frank just sat there, still shaking, wrapping his arms around Gerard's shoulder.

"You should have told me Gee. I have a confession to make to you Gee." Frank said in a low quiet tone.

"What is it?" Gerard sobbed a little know his friendship will soon end and he will have no one to hangout with.

"I-I love you Gee." Frank confessed loudly.

Gerard was shock about what he said, not knowing how to react at all. Gerard quickly kissed Franks lips, locking them into place with his, passionate for about a good thirty seconds, kissing, non-stop.

"I love you too." Gerard brushed his hand into Franks black, short hair. "But I can't be together with you unless..."

"Unless..." Frank started to shed a tear.

"Unless, you become a vampire." Gerard finally announced.

"Let me be, I'll be with you forever, suck me until I can't feel my human self no more. I want to be with you, together, forever, with children." Frank said romantically.

"Are you sure Frankie? I mean, aren't you scared of me?" Gerard said surprisingly.

"Not no more." Frank climb up on Gerard, rubbing his hand down Gerard's chest, going for another long kiss. Frank heard an old noise, it was a clock in the cemetery, chiming at the struck of twelve. "Now, Gee, I want to be with you forever." Frank said holding tightly, nervous on what Gerard was going to do next.

"Let me see you're neck." Gerard said and Frank did as told.

Frank let out a yelp as he felt Gerard's fangs go into his neck. He got weak by the second, almost passing out as the blood was escaping from his tiny body. He can feel a tingle going inside himself.

"Here, drink this." Gerard said cutting open his wrist for Frank to drink and get his energy back. Frank did as told, he drunk. He felt fangs coming through and his eyes were turning red. He can see a tint of red but still can see other colors around him.

"Better?" Gerard said lifting up Frank on his feet.

"That's all?" Frank said falling on Gerard's chest.

"Pretty much."

"Well, that wasn't that bad." Frank smiled as he felt the warmth of Gerard's touch.

"Happy Birthday Frankie. Now, lets go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
One shot. Please don't read if you don't like gay action. Thank you!