Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 1

It was the end of the school day, he was walking in the hallways, ignoring everyone who wants to make fun of him for being gay. Zachary Baker, the lead singer of his band "Revenge of the Dead" is performing during half time at his homecoming football game on October 10th. He has a lot of songs in mind that his band and himself wants to sing and play. Even though they play really great like people say, they don't know what song they want to choose to play for homecoming. "I wonder if people know about us playing at homecoming." Zachary told himself staring in his locker to find his beginner book on rhythm guitar. He has been playing the rhythm guitar for three years now but he still can't figure out how to play fast with his fingers moving around without messing up. He only knows how to sing and his band already has the lineup set. Jacoby on lead guitar, Jared on bass, Frank on drums, and himself as lead singer. Zachary sighed and closed his locker. He turned around and was stopped by three football jocks whose names were, Brent, Gerard, and Jerry. Gerard, who was the leader of the football team and of his friends grabbed Zachary by the shirt, lifts him up and slammed him against, is locker. "Awe, look, he's squirming!" Gerard said and all of them laughed. "Let me go Gerard!" Zachary said kicking him in the nuts. Gerard let go when he got kicked and Zachary took off running. "What are you guys doing standing there? Get that fucking faggot!" Gerard said loudly in pain. Brent and Jerry took off chasing Zachary. As soon as he got outside, he thought he lost them. Zachary walked to the corner back of the building so no one can see him and lit a cigarette and started smoking. As soon as he smoked his last smoke, he flicked it to the ground and continued walking. Five minutes later, he felt two hands grabbing him. He knew who it was, Brent, Jerry, and Gerard. Brent and Jerry pinned him up against the brick walling almost slamming his head. "You know what happens to faggots like you? They get a fucking beating that no one can handle." Gerard said coming closer to Zachary. "What have I ever done to you dude?" Zachary said giving him a death stare. "Nothing, we just hate gays like you." Gerard said as Brent and Jerry nodded in agreement. Before Zachary could say anything else, he felt something smashed into his face. It was Gerard's fists that punched his face. Gerard punched him in the face ten times and kicked him in the stomach about twenty time's non-stop. Zachary couldn't do anything except to feel the pain. Zachary started tearing in agony for the pain to stop. "This is what you get for kicking me in the nuts asswhole!" Gerard said still kicking. Few seconds later, he stopped and you can hear whimpering from Zachary. "Mess with us like that again, you will get the worse!" Gerard said walking away mentioning Brent and Jerry to follow. Zachary was then lying on the ground still crying in pain. "I don't understand why people hate me because of how I look and how I'm gay." Zachary said in his head. His band mates would have helped but they got suspended the last time they helped him and if they continued helping him, they would have been expelled and wouldn't play during half time for homecoming. "Why does it have to me?" Zachary said wrapping his arms around his knees and continued crying in shame.