Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 10

"Guise, I'm so nervous!" Zachary said as half of the football game ended. "What if everybody laughs?" He continued. "Don't worry, we'll be with you. You're a great singer." Jacoby said comforting Zachary. "I decided to also play the rhythm guitar for most of the song if you guise are up for it." As soon as Zachary said this, the whole band was shocked; mostly Frank was the most in shocked. He nodded and waited for the spokesperson to announce them so they can head out into the field. "You don't know how to play that well!" Frank said loudly. "I told you, I'm playing most of the song until the silence comes up and the acoustic guitar starts playing. "Whatever you say bro." Frank said to him. Zachary turns his head back waiting for the queue. "Hurry up Syn, the show is about to start." Frank said to himself. Before they headed up, Synyster, Matt, and Johnny came as quickly as they can so they can hide and make their entrance near the end of the song. "I'm so nervous! I can't wait to meet Zachary!" Matt said to Johnny and Synyster. Johnny nodded in agreement. "Hate to break it to you, but, I think I'm in love with him." Synyster admits. "I don't know why but, I have a feeling that he will fill my heart." He continued. Matt's and Johnny's eyes grew wide. "Dude isn't you a little old for him? Plus, have you lost your mind!" Matt said punching Synyster arm. "Dude, I'm gay remember? And plus, I'm a little younger than you actually think. I'm not actually twenty eight, I'm twenty years old. The big two, zero. How old is Zachary? Sixteen? That's not that bad!" Synyster said proving a point. Matt stood there in silence as so did Johnny. "Look whatever makes you happy, go to him and we'll be behind." Johnny said breaking the silence. "Yeah, even though I'm all confused, do what is best." Matt said agreeing on what Johnny said. "Thanks guise." Synyster said hugging both of them. "We now present "Revenge of the Dead!"" The spokesperson said with enthusiasm. "Here we go!" Synyster said nervously. "Alright guise, we can do this. Don't worry Zachary, you're a good singer and you can do this!" Frank said bringing in the spirit mood. Zachary nodded, "This is for you dad."