Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 12

Zachary and Synyster walked quietly near were the entrance was. "You did great on the singing out there Zachary and you did very well on the rhythm guitar." Synyster said breaking the silence. Zachary couldn't believe he heard his name from his favorite inspiration and crush. "How do you know my name?" Zachary said nervously. "I'm a friend of your dad's, so is Matt and Johnny." Synyster said giving a sly smile. "Why has he never told me this?" Zachary said tearing up again. "He didn't want you to freak out. He was the old drummer from your favorite band." Synyster said getting shaky about what to do next. He loved Zachary; he can tell he is the one. "So are you ready to go?" Synyster said looking down at Zachary. "Go were?" He said in confusion. "To move and live with Matt, Johnny, and I. Your dad wants us to take care of you in his absence." Synyster said in content. "I can't believe what I'm hearing. He lied to me! He never told me about his!" Zachary ran out of the gates that you enter in and ran all the way to the front of the high school, sobbing in tears. Synyster ran behind him to catch up. "Please Zachary; I want to talk about this!" Synyster said yelling and racing to catch up to Zachary. "Go away! I don't need anyone!" Zachary said running faster to get away. After ten minutes of both of them running, Zachary slowed down since he started to feel like his legs are going to collapse. Synyster grabbed him and pinned him to the ground. "Get off of me!" Zachary said sweating and crying in tears still. "Listen to me! You can't run away from everything around you! That is not good. Please let me talk." Synyster said trying to get Zachary to calm down so he can tell him the rest of what he was going to say. "Look, please let me go. I don't want you to look at me or take care of me! I'm fucking ugly; I don't deserve to live in this world anymore!" Zachary said pleading for Synyster to let go. "No, you're not ugly. Look, as soon as I laid eyes on you, I fell in love. You are the person I've been looking for all along. I don't know why, but I do. I can feel it in me that you're the one who fills my heart. I know that your dad didn't tell you the whole discussion about this but please! Give me a chance to show you! Zachary James Baker, I love you! I hope you feel the same way." Synyster said spitting everything out. Zachary calmed down finally and Synyster got up lifting Zachary up close to his chest. Zachary stared at his beautiful brown eyes and started crying in confusion. "Give me a chance to show you real love Zachary." Synyster lifted Zachary's chin up so he can see how beautiful his green eyes were. Zachary felt all weird; he never had a boyfriend in his life and never had anyone love him this much before. "Zachary, please be mine." Synyster said. Before Zachary said anything, he was cut off by a warm, soothing kiss of Synyster Gates. He couldn't believe that he was kissing his rock star crush. They parted their lips waiting for a response of one of them. "I love you too Synyster Gates." Zachary said blushing as a few happy tears rolled down his cheek. Synyster wiped the tears off with is hands gently. "Please Zachary, call me Brian." He said passionately kissing Zachary's lips again. They parted again and Zachary laid his head on Synyster's chest. "I love you too Brian." Zachary said kissing Synyster's lips again as Synyster pulled Zachary closer to him for warmth. "Let's go home." Synyster said in happiness.