Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 2

Zachary walked through the doors of his own house. His father Jimmy, was sitting in the living room reading his daily newspaper. "Zachary, are you okay!" Jimmy said jumping off the couch for Zachary's aid. "Yeah dad, just fell off of the pull up bars. I landed on my face and stomach, but I'm okay though." Zachary said to Jimmy. Jimmy doesn't know that Zachary has been getting bullied at school because of his gayness. Zachary can't tell his true feelings about how gay he is and that he is being bullied by that. Zachary only told his dad that he was bisexual. But Jimmy will never understand that at all that he is one hundred percent gay. "It looks worse, are you sure it's just not the pull up bars?" Jimmy said in concern. "Well I accidently got poked in the stomach by someone's guitar head in band today." Zachary said making it more convincing, flipping his head back to get the bangs out of his eyes. "Alright, but I'm still getting you ice. Also, dinner will be ready in a few. You're going to like what I made. It's your favorite type of food." Jimmy said walking to get some ice. Zachary sat down in shame that he has been hiding his true personality from him for two years. He does have a crush on this guys for a while now, but he will never meet him. His name is Synyster Gates, the lead guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold. He has been a fan for three years. He is older than him though, he was twenty eight years old and Zachary is sixteen. Zachary sighed again and quickly cut it off as Jimmy came back into the room with ice. "Dinner is now ready son if you want it." Jimmy said rubbing his hand though Zachary's hair and went into the kitchen. After a few minutes, Zachary got up slowly though he was still hurting where he was kicked and punched at and walked into the kitchen where he saw his dad sitting down waiting impatiently. "About time you showed." Jimmy said smiling at Zachary. He sat down and looked at his dad giving him a sly smile back. Jimmy lifted the lid from the plate and Zachary's eyes gotten wide. "Italian, I love it dad. Thank you, I can't wait to eat!" Zachary said getting up and hugging Jimmy and sat back down. "I knew you would." Jimmy said smiling proudly. Soon they started eating, Zachary wanted to tell him the truth but was afraid that he won't love him like a son anymore. After dinner was done, Zachary went upstairs and practice his rhythm guitar. Jimmy came in to see how he was doing. "Hey dad." Zachary said still playing away. Jimmy came by and sat next to him, putting one hand over Zachary's shoulder. "Is there something wrong? You seem not like yourself tonight. Do you want to tell me?" Jimmy said in a worried way. "There's nothing wrong dad." Zachary said quietly, playing the rhythm guitar at a lower volume. "Don't tell me that Zachary, there is something wrong. I can see it in your eyes." Jimmy said in a low, calm tone. Zachary sighed and put his rhythm guitar down. "I don't know if I can talk about it with you. You're going to hate me dad." Zachary said looking up at his father. "You can tell me anything. That's why I'm here." Jimmy said patting his back for comfort on telling him the matter was. "Okay, I guess I can tell you. But you're going to hate me either way." Zachary said looking at the ground. "Please, I'm here to help you." Jimmy said more worried now. "Alright, you know how I told you that I fell off of the pull up bars and got poked hard by the guitar head thing?" Zachary said still looking down and playing with his feet. "Yeah, what about it?" Jimmy said paying more attention than before. "Well I got bullied by three jocks." Zachary said really fast. "Bullied, why?" Jimmy said trying to see Zachary's face but only hid it more from the embarrassment that he is about to tell. "Well, you know how I said I was bisexual?" Jimmy still looked at him waiting for him to spit it all out. "Yeah?" He said. "Well, I'm not bisexual, I'm gay." Zachary said while his face was turning red. Jimmy sat there quiet for a moment not really that shocked when he first heard about him being bisexual. "You hate me." Zachary said shedding a tear. "No I don't, I just don't understand why you hid this from me. How long have you been gay and getting bullied?" He said in concern. "About two years of being gay and one whole year of being bullied." He said crying. Jimmy hugged him in comfort. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have helped and you know I'm supportive all the way. Have you told anyone about this?" Jimmy said filling his eyes full of water. "Just Frank, Jared, and Jacoby." Zachary said calming down. "Get some sleep, we're going to the school tomorrow and talk to the principal." Jimmy said kissing Zachary's head and left the room. Zachary fell asleep an hour after they're talk.