Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 3

The next day, Jimmy and Zachary drove to the high school to talk with the principal of what is going on. "How may I help you today gentleman?" The female secretary said politely waiting for an answer. Zachary stood there dumbfounded for a few minutes until Jimmy broke the silence. "Yes, we like to see Mr. Harper please. We have a small problem that is going on with my son here." Jimmy said patting Zachary on the back. "Alright I will call him in to see you all right now." She said continuing. "Mr. Harper, we have a parent and student here that would like to see you." She said on the office phone. Jimmy can hear the principal loud and clear saying, "They can come in now." in a deep tone. "Mr. Harper said you can go into his office now." She said smiling at both Zachary and Jimmy. They both walked into the office with the principal mentioning to sit down. "How are you all doing today?" Mr. Harper said starting up a conversation. "Good, we like to talk about what is going on with Zachary. He said that he has been getting bullied lately." Jimmy said making this meeting go faster. "Who has been bullying you?" Mr. Harper said pointing at Zachary. He just stayed silent. "You have to answer my question Zachary." Mr. Harper said in content. "Three people, I'm scared to tell because they're going to hurt me worse if I do anything that will get them in trouble or something again." Zachary said twiddling his thumbs with his legs crisscrossed in nervousness. "Tell me who and I'll have a word with them." Mr. Harper said trying to be comforting. "I'm scared to tell." Zachary said and got up and left for the car. "I'm sorry sir; he is really scared by them. I shouldn't of had brought him here, he has been quiet and never tell anybody what the matter was." Jimmy said being apologetic. "That's alright Mr. Sullivan-Baker; I will check the video footages and cameras and also keep a close eye out on him." Mr. Harper said shaking Jimmy's hand. "Thank you sir." Jimmy said and left the room to go back to the car. Zachary just stood there waiting for his dad to come back. "Are your friends at school today?" Jimmy said wonder where they been lately. "No, they are still suspended for one more day. They said for that time they're going to practice a couple songs by Avenged Sevenfold so we can nail them down before the homecoming performance. They'll be back Thursday though." Zachary said flicking his cigarette on the ground. "Do you want me to take you home?" Jimmy said waiting for Zachary to answer again. "No I'm good; I'll walk home today to clear my head and everything." Zachary said backing away from the car. "Alright, be careful and if you need anything, give me a call alright?" Jimmy said opening the door. "I will." He said. "I know you so you better." Jimmy said giving him the serious look and drove off leaving Zachary in the school parking lot. He decided to skip the rest of his classes and sit at the basketball court to work on understanding notes and rhythms for his rhythm guitar. An hour went by and it started clouding up and started roaring with thunder. Zachary got up, packs his things and started walking towards the main front of the building but was stopped by someone. He turned around and saw Gerard. He knew something was up because Gerard was pissed off than before. "I saw you in the office trying to confront Brent, Jerry and I have you?!" Gerard said and his face started turning red. "I fucking told you if you do anything stupid again, you are going to get it!" Gerard said grabbing Zachary's collar neck of the shirt and slammed his head against the brick wall. Zachary yelled in pain and started crying. Gerard then twisted his arm really hard that it seems like he is going to break it. Then he kicked Zachary in the stomach and face and then his nuts. Zachary screamed in mercy telling him that he didn't tell on him fully. Gerard couldn't take it anymore and slammed Zachary's head against the wall one last time and left. Zachary was lying on the ground crying in tears. Drops of rain started falling down on him. He felt light headed and passed out.