Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 5

Jimmy called the number on the card. The phone is ringing and soon enough, someone answers it. "Hello, this is Mr. Harper, may I ask who this is?" Mr. Harper said in a low tone, curious voice. "This is Mr. Sullivan-Baker." Jimmy said telling Mr. Harper on who it was on the other line. "Oh hello sir, what do you need? Is Zachary okay?" Mr. Harper said in concern. "He is passed out on the bed. He has been slammed against the wall earlier today and was left passed out in the cold rain." He said telling Mr. Harper what happened. "Do you know who it is by? I looked at the video recordings and saw a gang of three men from the hallways pinning Zachary against the locker." Mr. Harper said in concern. "Zachary said it was a leader of the football time named Gerard with his fellow friends, Brent and Jerry. That is all I can say." Jimmy said starting to get a little lump in his throat. "I'll have a talk with them, especially Gerard. I suggest that you don't bring Zachary to school tomorrow. He needs his rest from what you told me what happened. He can come back Friday since that night will be the homecoming game and he has a performance to do. If he doesn't want to have it, give me a call." Mr. Harper said giving details on what to do. "Alright, I will do that. Thanks again." Jimmy said and hung up. As soon as he did, he felt a very sharp pain in the left side of his chest he knew what was going on but he didn't want to think about it. He think she just pulled a muscle so he quickly called certain helpers to come see him the next day and called Zachary's friends about that he might die soon and that they should know what is in the will and never tell Zachary. then, he went back upstairs to bed.