Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 9

Brent and Jerry went to confront Gerard and this time. Send him to jail. They knew what he was doing would be illegal. Jerry called the police and told Brent to go the opposite way so he can grab Gerard and to get him away from Zachary since that who he was aiming for. After twenty minutes, they found him. "Drop that gun right now Gerard!" Jerry said yelling at him. Gerard saw and pointed the gun at him. "No, he deserves to die!" Gerard said in craziness. "He's the one who made me get kicked out of the homecoming game and he deserves to be shot!" Gerard said as he still had the gun pointed at Jerry. Brent then sneaked behind him and grabbed him which the gun was knocked out of Gerard's hands. "You are crazy man! You were the one bully him in the first place because he was gay. You have to accept people like that!" Jerry said yelling at him. "You should be ashamed. And shooting won't solve a fucking problem, it will only get worse. You know how? Going to jail and fail at life!" Jerry continued. Gerard calmed down and realized what he was doing. "I can't believe I almost tried shooting someone." Gerard finally admitted. Three police officers ran and to Gerard away in handcuffs. Zachary saw what was happening and went for a closer look. He saw Gerard in cuffs being taken away and placed in a police car. "I can't believe it. You were telling the truth all along." Zachary said to Brent and Jerry. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you." Zachary continued. "Dude, it's fine, we would have done the same thing." Brent said hugging Zachary. "Friends?" Jerry said to Zachary. "Sure." He replied back. "I better finish setting up, in a few we'll be performing." Zachary said giving Brent and Jerry handshakes and left. Brent and Jerry felt really proud of themselves of what they have done.