Status: steadily updating

Letters to Paris

Un/One.

Louis
“I told you it was a bad idea to let them tag along.” I whispered to my girlfriend.

She nodded in agreement, gazing at each of them hopelessly. My best friends were scattered around the area taking in everything interesting. Niall had gone to the vending machine in search of some food, Liam had disappeared with Zayn into a local cafe, and Harry was lying on the ground using his backpack as a pillow, in attempt to get some rest. My girlfriend Eleanor sighed, and hardened her gaze at the map in my hands. The Eiffel Tower did not want to be seen. Or let us find it for some strange reason.

“Lou it’s fine, let’s just go back to the hotel.” She said defeated.

“Excuse me? Do you need help with something?” A voice called out from behind me.

A girl came into view, a beautiful smile gracing itself upon her dark red lips. I noticed just how beautiful she really was as she stopped before me. Her long brunette hair hung in natural waves, and she had replica eyes the color of Harry’s. I just wanted to run my fingers through her locks, to see if they were as soft as they looked.

She was gorgeous.

“I’ve been watching you both for the last few minutes and you look like you need some help,” She explained, her French accent coming through.

Eleanor spoke up, grinning widely at the girl, “Do you think you could give us directions to the Eiffel Tower?”

“How about I just show you the way? I was just on my way home, and had to swing by that direction anyway.” She spoke softly.

“I’m Eleanor,” My girlfriend grinned, holding out her hand,

“Chanel Deciole. At your service.” She smiled at both of us.

That smile could have been the death of me. Little did I know, something so innocent could rupture something so strong.

**

“Louis! I’m hungry!” My Irish friend complained as he leaned against the metro doors, staring at me.

“Niall, honestly. What am I suppose to do about it?”I exclaimed annoyed.

“Let him eat you, obviously.” The brunette in front of me exclaimed, high fiving Niall. I raised my eyebrows and glared at both of them.

“I wouldn’t eat him, he’d taste weird.” Harry exclaimed, as he looked me up and down. My eyebrows shot up and I glanced at Harry, who was smirking evilly at me.

Chanel raised an eyebrow, confronting him.

“Well, you’d have to boil him, to get him clean first. Then bake him for a good while until crispy.” Chanel continued on, smirking at Harry. “But Niall already knows all about that.”

“Are you saying I’m a cannibal?” He protested back, grinning at her.

“Yes.”

Niall grinned and moved right in front of her. Snapping his teeth at her nose.

“Still think I’m a cannibal?”

“Well that little move didn’t wave my opinion.” She retorted.

I laughed at the banter, and wrapped my arms around my girlfriend, pulling her into my chest and kissing the top of her head.

**

“Okay, so the tower is just up ahead, and Niall the cafe I was telling you about is just over a block to the left.”Chanel said. “I’d better be going. It was nice meeting you guys.”

Each one of the boys gave her hugs, and put their numbers into her phone, including Eleanor’s and myself. She then disappeared into the crowd. I had never been so disappointed.

She was beautiful.

And I had a girlfriend.

Shit.