Status: steadily updating

Letters to Paris

Trois/Three

Louis
“Come on mate, it’ll be a lovely time.” Harry stated, from his spot beside me.
I shrugged. I really didn’t want to go. It’d been a long day, and my plans were to curl up in the hotel bed and sleep the night away. The boys – of course, had other plans for me. They always did.
“Lou,”
Pesky one he was. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Out of everyone in the world my best friend; – just had to be determined to make me miserable. On the other hand, I was happy he was so considerate. He just wanted to make sure I was alright.

“Liam!” Harry shouted, staring at me as he did, and running a hand through his mess of curls.

As Liam entered, Harry pointed at me.

“Louis won’t go with us tonight!”

Tattle tale. Some friend he was. Sometimes, I just wanted to punch the little curly-haired, green eyed teen, I called my best friend. A large grin of satisfaction took over my face, as I wacked him on the back of his head.

“Lou!”

Liam laughed, “Harry, Louis doesn’t have to come with us if he doesn’t want too.”

Harry’s lip quivered, “But what if, we die on the way. And I never see him again. Like, what if we get hit by a taxi, or some hobo comes up to us, and just beats the shit outta us? Or, I fall off a bridge?”

Liam, then walked out, a roll of his eyes leaving with him.

I just didn’t want to go.

***

The boys and I had an interview later that day, and then my girlfriend was dragging me around the city again, to go shopping.

I’d enjoyed the idea of getting away, and having a few months off of working. So, naturally, the boys got bored. And had to do something. So I suggested how I was thinking about taking Eleanor to Paris, and they jumped aboard. Just like that, my planned vacation, was being planned for me.

Harry groaned and joined me on the couch later that night. It was nearing eleven, and all I could think about was how comfortable the hotel bed looked.

His phone buzzed, and a smirk filled his face, and morphed into a shit eating grin. He typed back a response, and then closed his phone.

“Who ya texting?”

“That girl we met, Chanel. She’s hilarious.”

That was exactly the answer I didn’t want to hear.

I didn’t understand why my insides were so tangled. I had a girlfriend whom I adored. Life was perfect. But, whenever her name was brought up, butterflies would form, and make me feel almost nauseated. Then they’d leave as fast as they arrived.

Leaving my brain a jumbled mess.

I was in deep shit.