Status: steadily updating

Letters to Paris

Huit/Eight

Chanel
Still no word from Harry. I sighed and took another sip of my hot cocoa then made myself comfortable in one of the chairs out on the balcony.

I tried to not let it bother me, but it did. I had changed into a pair of my favorite yoga pants and threw on my softest hoodie, I even threw on my pink fuzzy socks to beat the chill of outside.

In reality it wasn’t that cold, but not having Harry here felt weird, considering he spent almost every free second he had here on this balcony with me. I sighed and looked down at the street and watched the people idly pass by. After a couple of minutes though one body came almost running down the street then froze as he looked up and saw me.

It was one of Harry’s friends. Louis, I think was his name. I waved and called down for him to stay there. I set my mug down on the outdoor table and rushed down the iron steps only to find that when I reached the bottom he was gone.

I called out his name a few times only to get some weird stares. Well, that was odd. I went back up to my abode feeling for confused then ever. I knew he’d been there, he stood looking at me like a startled puppy.

I grabbed back my mug and went inside to try and ring Harry again with no success. Maybe he really did get in a lot of trouble, and it was partially my fault. Oh gosh I felt awful.

I laid down on my bed, ready to have an early night when a text from Victor interrupted my thoughts. It read, “People love the Ad & are saying ur the next big thing! CONGRATS! ps the Ad goes worldwide 2morrow!

My spirits soared.

I was “the next big thing.”

Me, little Ol’ Chanel.

Ah!
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy my lovelies!!
xox