Jacky Baby

Boyfriends It Is

Things between Jacky and I had gone silent in the park, after I had told him that Max was only my best friend. My heart was racing and I grew anxious. Trying to get rid of the energy I began to pump my legs and decided I had to see if he felt the same way, because if I didn’t I may never get another chance. Jacky looked over as I started moving. “Thank you though, but, maybe there is someone you can help me get.” I started, “Sure, I like connecting people, Just who is the person?” He smiled and I laughed, “Well he’s tall with reddish blond hair, with a similar cut to what Ronnie used to have…” he looked at me questioning my words with his eyebrow. I jumped off the swing, and looked back “And if he wants me back he has to catch me.” I took off running not looking back but smiled when I heard the chain squeak and his foot falls behind me.

I ran around a tree and next thing I knew I was on the ground him on top of me, his lips on mine, noses brushing. I pushed my fingers through his hair deepening the kiss as he gripped my waist. I felt him blushing and I laid my head back on the ground looking up at him. “I’m really sor-“ I put my finger to his lips. “I’m fine Jacky you don’t have to be sorry.” He blushed harder and looked down sitting up, and on me. “So what does this mean for us?” He whispered twiddling his thumbs. I sat up onto my elbows and smiled at him, “What do you want it to mean? You did say you like connecting people.” He smiled softly still fixated on his hands. “Well…I want it to mean that…that we are exclusive.” I sat up fully holding him on my waist and pushed the hair out of his eyes and moved his chin so he had to look at me. His eyes were trembling and he opened his mouth to say something as I pressed my lips to his again. “Are you sure?” I asked as I pulled back lacing our fingers. He nodded and I kissed his forehead. “Alright then, Boyfriends it is.”

He hugged my neck hard and we rocked back and forth. “I’m so happy you don’t even understand Monte.” He whispered and I rubbed along his spine whispering “Me too.” The sun was going down and my phone had been buzzing since I left and I’m sure Jacky felt in in his thigh, as he sat straddling my lap still. “Are you ever going to answer that?” I shook my head. “Not with you around, the guys and my brother can kiss off for a bit.” He looked guilty at his phone and almost slid it in his pocket. “It’s ok if you answer it.” I noticed Ronnie’s name on the screen and had heard rumors of him and Jacky sharing an apartment. He sighed pushing the green button and sighed out his “hello.” After that the most he would say was uh huh until he rolled his eyes. “Alright Ronnie, I’ll see if I can find a place for the night though I may have to drop by…but my clothes….fine….I’ll see you tomorrow.” He fell back groaning, as he hung up.

“Everything alright,” I asked looking down at his beautiful face. “Yeah Ronnie just needs me away from the apartment for the night while he has “special company” over.” I nodded and rubbed his leg. “Well looks like Mike and I will be having an overnight guest.” I smirked and he sat up quickly. “No, I couldn’t ask you to do that I mean we JUST started dating…” He rambled on. “Jacky Baby I insist. I am not letting you sleep in your car, and Michael doesn’t care whom I have over as long as we don’t do anything… not that we would…at least not yet,” I blushed feeling like I was rambling now. He hugged me again “Thank you.” He stood up and stuck out his hand to help me. “I chuckled and started heading to the street hoping he would follow. “Where are you going?” he pouted and easily caught up to me. “I’m taking you home, Mike has probably been looking for me all day and I should go home and make him a hot dinner.”

I caught his hand and held it as we walked down the street. I lived a thirty minute walk from the park and as we rounded the corner to my street I stopped dead seeing Craig’s and Robert’s cars in my driveway. “Fuck…” I sighed and Jacky gave me a confused look. I didn’t care what Robert and Craig would say to me. Frankly Craig needs me more than I need him, but they had a way of being cruel to those that they don’t like and the last thing I wanted to see way Jacky cry. “Oh it’s nothing, I’m just feeding a lot more than I anticipated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit late, I hope you enjoy it.