Status: active!

Remembering Sunday

.01

Alex Gaskarth’s most important day of all his 23 years was coming up way sooner than expected. In only a couple of short hours, Alex Gaskarth was going to be a married man. He couldn't believe that he and Haley Maddox have been together for almost 5 years. Alex couldn't get past the fact that they were taking the biggest step in their relationship. He remembered the night he finally got the courage to propose to his girlfriend of 4 years.

***************************
Alex rented a room at Inter Continental Harbor Court Baltimore just for the two of them to share. They planned on going to New York but Alex decided that he wanted to go back to where he was raised. They ate dinner at Pazo’s and once they got back to their hotel room, the room was covered in rose petals. “Oh, Alex.” Haley said, blushing. She knew he was romantic, but this was out of the ordinary; he was never this romantic. He walked towards her, pulling on her soft, delicate hands. “Haley, baby. I want you to really listen to me. I know I've said all this before, but you've always knocked it away like I’m not being real with you. Baby doll, I’m as real as I can be. ” He took a deep breath before continuing. “I love you.” “I love you too, Alex. “ Haley said, cutting him off. He quickly hushed her. She remained quiet so he could speak, she realized by the way he was playing with his fingers, Alex was nervous. “I love you, more than you could ever realize. You are the only reason why I’m still breathing; you’ve made me who I am today. I am changed by you. I want to wake up to your smile every damn morning; I’d do anything to hear your laugh, even if it meant getting hit in the balls. Haley baby, marry me?” Alex stated all of this while slowly getting down on one knee, pulling out a black ring box out of his coat pocket. With tears running down Haley’s face, she said yes.
*****************************

He was no longer taking this as a joke, Alex thought as he ran his finger through his hair. Haley was usually a little late for everything but this was getting ridiculous. He was supposed to see his fiancé walking down the aisle towards him not nothing greeting him but silence and sorrow. Alex was starting to get worried, and that was beginning to be an understatement. His future wife has yet to walk towards him, and everyone was here. Everyone was waiting on her, and she was not arriving yet. With panic already taking over his body, and sweat claiming over his whole body he slowly walked down the aisle, turning left into the room where if wife is suppose to be.
He slowly opened the door, calling out her name. There was no response, but what he saw put him to his knees. The bay window was opened wide, and the mirror was shattered. The whole room looked as if a tornado passed through. Alex was silent, in the worst way. His mind came to the worst conclusion. Someone had taken off with his fiancé.

It’s been one day, and 17 hours since Alex had been able to get out of bed. Two days and nine hours since he last seen Haley. One day and two hours since anyone has seen a glimpse of a smile on Alex’s face. For once in his life, Alex wished that Haley’s parents were still alive to help him through this. Even though he knew what they did to his love, he needed someone who was close to her for support. He needed someone who reminded him of her. When he found her room empty and destroyed, he fell to his knees like a wounded soldier and cried like a baby who had lost his mother. He woke up the next morning not knowing how he got home, and he bawled hysterically remembering Sunday. The cycle repeated the next day and the day after that.
It’s been seven days and five hours since Alex last seen Haley. After finally realizing that laying in bed wasn’t going to make the searing pain of the fact that his fiancé isn't by his side any better, he decided to get out of his lonely bed. He checked his phone first, 104 missed phone calls, 52 unread text messages. Most of them were from Alex and Haley’s best friend, Jack- seeing if Alex was okay, keeping Alex updated on the fact that Jack called the police filing a missing person’s report, and putting up flyers. Jack was doing everything Alex should’ve been doing, and when Alex realized that it made him regret ever being sad for him. He wasn’t the only person who lost someone. Even if he felt like he was, he wasn’t worthless. He was going to try his hardest to get his wife back. No matter what the consequences are.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the very first chapter. I really hope you all enjoy it, comment and subscribe too! I'll be updating probably 2-3 times a week. Tell me what you think! Thanks everyone!