Day in the Life of Me

Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 Noon

Halloween. But, that's not why I'm happy. No. I don't even celebrate the wretched holiday. I am happy, but depressed. Happy because it's my birthday, and depressed because I'm sick. On my birthday. Sick. Yes, my 15th birthday. Although, I feel the same as I did the day before. Well, I guess all birthdays come slowly in, then about 6 months later I'll finally feel the effect. I'll say, "I forgot I was 15!" Yes, I will.

My day started out pretty normal. As normal as every day starts out. Nothing out of the ordinary, although I suppose the rest of my day will go pretty much the same since I already celebrated my birthday on Sunday. So, I woke up, still as sick as I was on Saturday night. Then after about 5 minutes of being up I remembered that it was my birthday. Then, I sat on my steel chair, opened up my laptop, and did the usual schoolwork that I do everyday I wake up. Yes, I am home schooled.

So, after I got done with my work it was about 9 something. Then, without even bother checking to see if my sister wanted me to cook her some eggs because she always say yes and she hardly ever cooks them, I went downstairs to cook eggs. I didn't even add cheese to it because I was sick and in no way I felt like cutting it. So, I just added tons of salt and a bit of pepper. I didn't stir it up, because I was too lazy. I just added butter to the frying pan, then poured the yolk into it. And that's when I bothered to stir the yolk up so the eggs wouldn't be 3 fat circles. Ha.

After the eggs was done I fixed my plate, and no I didn't have anything with it because I was too lazy and sick, and went back upstairs. I told my sister that I had cooked some eggs and to my surprise she said, "Why you didn't let me cook it? Aren't you sick?" I said, "Yeah, but you probably wasn't going to cook it." I know, pretty smart for a 15 year old, but I didn't know what to say.

So, after that little confrontation I walked down the upstairs hallway to my bedroom at the end. I typed into my laptop's address bar my favorite movie site, and voila, there was 2 DVD quality movies available for me to watch. One was 'Brave,' and the other was, 'The Watch,'. I watched Brave for one hour and 40 minutes. After this wonderful movie was over the time read 11 something.

Then, as I was suspecting she would, my granny called. She wished me a happy birthday and told me that she'd be sending up some money for me to get my hair done at the beauty salon and a present for me and my brother. Yes, I share a birthday with my youngest brother. Well, not really. His birthday is on the 29th, 2 days before mine. He just turned 4.

After the phone call my mom said she was going out and wouldn't tell me or my sisters where. So, I retreated downstairs while carrying my laptop, a book, and the plate that once held my eggs. Then, I went outside because I feed the dog every morning, and no one else ever does because I've been feeding her for so long that they expect me to keep on. So, it's kind of like my job except I'm not getting paid. I grabbed her gray dog bowl, walked in, and poured the food into it. Then, I walked back outside, put the bowl on the ground, and called her.

After all of this, I finally sat down in the living room and got on my laptop. I went straight to this site and began typing the day I've had so far. Then, I had a wonderful idea of recording all of my future boring days on here as a journal, so, I made a book, and this is my first entry to it. Now, I am done and it is 12 o'clock. Good afternoon, and goodbye.