Day in the Life of Me

Blah Blah 11/9/12

Have you ever woken up in the morning then felt like you had the most awesome dream ever but can never remember one detail of it? Well, It's happened to me quite often.

So, anyways, today has been sooooooooo slow. I ate breakfast at like 11 because there was nothing in the house and parents were out shopping. Yipppp, had some corn flakes.

Read a little of a book.
Watched t.v while reading it.

Oh yeah, remember when I said the rats chewed the tv cords? Yeah, well, they didn't I guess the tv was just too old and decided to stop working. Now, we have a new tv. It's way better, too. Large and flat. No, not a flat screen that goes on your wall. It's cool.

A few hours from now a window busted from peanut's and hotdog's room. Me, my mom, and my dad were all sitting on the sofa watching tv when it happened. I heard a loud bang, then saw glass speeding towards the ground. We saw it from the den's window. Since my imagination always tends to run away with me, thoughts swirled in my head that someone was shooting. It sounded like a gunshot. But in the back of my head I knew that this wasn't true because Angel would have attacked anyone that she didn't know and that dared to come back there.

10 seconds after it happened, my dad said, "Corn (he didn't really say corn, of course, he called my 4 year old bro by his real name) must have busted the window," then stormed his way upstairs. My mom and I went outside to look at the damage. We saw my dad stick his arm out the cracked part.

A little later, I retreated upstairs and asked Peanut what happened. She said that Hotdog and Corn kept swinging the door back and forth, opening it then slamming it. We live in an old house, and so when you swing the doors hard it shakes the floors, windows, and opposite doors. She said that that was probably how it cracked.

Why is it that in my house every time we get something new, something else breaks? It seems that it's always like this. I guess it's God's way of telling my dad that this house is old and needs repaired, and if he won't repair it, things will have to get broken to force him too. Hah. Anyways, it's 4:37 pm and Im hungry. All I ate today was that bowl of Corn Flakes. We're eating hotdogs and fries today, and so the food should be ready soon. I hope. These past few days we've been eating dinner late. At like 8 or 9. Now I'm thinking of what we had yesterday and wishing it was some left. Had eggs and homemade pancakes. Yum. Typing about food is making me hungrier so I need to go find a different way to waste time. Seeya, wouldn't wanna be ya.