Day in the Life of Me

11/11/12

When I turn on the shower and the cold water comes out I go way in the back of the tub in breathe hard. That's how much I hate being cold. I don't why I hate cold water in the shower, but when I used to go to pools and beaches I would just hop right in. Know what I'm saying?

Why am I going on and on about being cold and cold water? Let's just get right to the point because breakfast is ready and I'm hungry. I was gonna say starved, but I'm not really starved. The people in Africa are starved. Homeless people are starved. I'm not nowhere near to starved, and it would be a disgrace for me claiming so.

Anyway, I was gonna talk about what happened yesterday. I didn't really fill like writing it yesterday because I was so sleepy and ended up going to bed at 15 minutes before 12. First thing's first, yesterday was (searches for a different word for boring since I tend to always use it in every entry) unexhilarating (I just thought it up, is that even a word?). My parents had to take my laptop, because they were going out of town for a few hours and needed it. Why they always ask for mine when we have 2 other laptops in the house, who knows. Unfortunately, this was the highlight of my day.

I watched tv for most of the rest of the day. Jamie Foxx Show, Ghost Rider, Jamie Foxx Show, Robots, and that's basically it. By that time, my parents had come back and so while playing it, I was also watching Black Girls Rock. For dindin we was supposed to have grilled cheese but my mom had a headache and said she was throwing up and stuff and so we had burgers instead.

Wait wait wait, back up for a second. Before Black Girls Rock came on, I forced my little sis to clean up my lil bro's (hold up, hold up, I need my food. Egg sandwich with syrup, yum.) To conclude, I forced Hotdog to clean up Corn's pee. He peed on himself and I told her that if she didn't get it up off the floor then I would take this laptop away from her and tell our dad that I told her to get it up while I cleaned Corn up. Well, turns out, I didn't really have to clean corn up because he had cleaned himself up. Well, at least he already changed his clothes. Hotdog was down on the floor with bunches of tissues trying to get it up. I know that I was a bit mean to her, but I didn't even feel a thing when I made her get it up.

This sandwich is so good. =) When I was younger, I was always jealous of my dad because my mom would make him egg sandwiches and never made me any when I asked her. Well, Hah mom. Now I'm old enough to make my own. And when she gets old and can't care for herself anymore, she'll ask me to make her an egg sandwich and I'll say, "remember all of those times when I wanted one?" Just kidding. I won't do her like that. It's because of her that I'm even living, so, I CAN'T do her like that.